Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 [1997] 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

I've been banned from : https://deeponion.org/community because I updated my avatar, and used a sexy girl :/
Is there any way I can recover my account ?
I want to be part of this community and I will read the rules and respect them.
I still can't understand all the people doing this with their sexy girl avatars ... when I see such profile I almost immediately know that the person behind the account is not the one on the pic and he is up to no good. You'll say: "but some of them are really girls!!!", yep there're exceptions can't argue about that but still ...I'm pretty sure that if I make a list with all these accounts in it, there will be a certain pattern there for sure and no matter how hard you try to exploit the system with your alts, we'll be there to catch you you sneaky sneaky cute "girls".
Sorry but i cant imagine someone getting a ban because of a sexy girl as an avatar. I am using a sexy girl as well and asked before it and no one seemed to care at all. I tagged deeper often so he saw my account for sure but nothing happened. I guess his avatar was maybe "too sexy" but nevermind i still cant imagine someone getting a ban because of a beautiful girl lol

But I did got banned :/
Proof : https://gyazo.com/03c57254fd68d86c34252d924242c52b
Do you think there is a chance I can get my account back ? I'm a newbie here I think everybody can make mistake once... If you have any contact that could help me with this issue, please share it with me Smiley

Lol dude sorry but your avatar is a naked girl on the bed, mine is just a good looking woman.. i think in every sane forum you will get a ban after all its a coin forum not the por*hub coment section...
By the way your signature is also wrong
That's right, you need to take this forum more serious, this is not some kindergarden forum, if you fail to understand such simple things, you should be banned, oh, sorry, you are Wink

you nailed it!  the real reason for the ban is using naked girl...  i previously wonder if there's a new rule regarding avatar because i know we are free to put any avatar we like.  so for all members - feel free to put any avatar, but no naked girl please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:12:08 PM

I've been banned from : https://deeponion.org/community because I updated my avatar, and used a sexy girl :/
I still can't understand all the people doing this with their sexy girl avatars ... when I see such profile I almost immediately know that the person behind the account is not the one on the pic and he is up to no good. You'll say: "but some of them are really girls!!!", yep there're exceptions can't argue about that but still ...I'm pretty sure that if I make a list with all these accounts in it, there will be a certain pattern there for sure and no matter how hard you try to exploit the system with your alts, we'll be there to catch you you sneaky sneaky cute "girls".
Sorry but i cant imagine someone getting a ban because of a sexy girl as an avatar. I am using a sexy girl as well and asked before it and no one seemed to care at all. I tagged deeper often so he saw my account for sure but nothing happened. I guess his avatar was maybe "too sexy" but nevermind i still cant imagine someone getting a ban because of a beautiful girl lol

Do you think there is a chance I can get my account back ? I'm a newbie here I think everybody can make mistake once... If you have any contact that could help me with this issue, please share it with me Smiley

Lol dude sorry but your avatar is a naked girl on the bed, mine is just a good looking woman.. i think in every sane forum you will get a ban after all its a coin forum not the por*hub coment section...
That's right, you need to take this forum more serious, this is not some kindergarden forum, if you fail to understand such simple things, you should be banned, oh, sorry, you are Wink

you nailed it!  the real reason for the ban is using naked girl...  i previously wonder if there's a new rule regarding avatar because i know we are free to put any avatar we like.  so for all members - feel free to put any avatar, but no naked girl please.
Of cource you can put any avatar you like, but you need to think before you do, don't you? But naked girl? Come on mate, are you like 5? No offence, but how people will take you serious? I wouldn't.
geitrin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

Can not wait to get in to the airdrop, maybe next week..
Bought my first onions already in October and ever since then have been telling everyone to buy some. Some luckily did!
benj_pirate

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

Yes I did a mistake... :/
I will not do it again. But do I deserve not to have my account restored ? I don't think so.
Regarding my signature, I can't have it right yet as I'm not a junior member yet.
But I will be soon Smiley
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:27:42 PM

I've been BANNED from the DeepOnion Forum      Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Is there a possibility that I can join the Airdrops?
PM me please let me check

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
benj_pirate

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Of cource you can put any avatar you like, but you need to think before you do, don't you? But naked girl? Come on mate, are you like 5? No offence, but how people will take you serious? I wouldn't.

5 years old and put naked girl Huh you have some serious pb with math I see. at five years old you play with your friend and don't care about naked girls....
I you don't take me seriously because I like naked grils ? What are you talking about ? A feminist guy ?
To be taken seriously I can't say I like girls ?
You got me so confused, turn on you tv and tel me what you see, go on facebook and tell me what you see.
Cobaro

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:39:50 PM

5 years old and put naked girl Huh you have some serious pb with math I see. at five years old you play with your friend and don't care about naked girls....
I you don't take me seriously because I like naked grils ? What are you talking about ? A feminist guy ?
To be taken seriously I can't say I like girls ?
You got me so confused, turn on you tv and tel me what you see, go on facebook and tell me what you see.
It's actually an expression. Yes there are lot's of things on tv and facebook, but since it's DeepOnion forum, they decide, do they or don't they allow it. When I came to DeepOnion official forum, first thing I did, I read the rules, so please take your time.
This is serious project, there are millions to make.
PrezoSu

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:08:10 PM

NEW AIRDROP APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN!
Get your benefits!

Great news. Our communiti will be bigger, and more people will be able to trade with their own onions.Smiley

Price is increasing, communiti is growing, everything is on on good way! I'm happy for that.

Congratulations to all new members. Smiley
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

Now's the time to jump into this amazing community.  If you're on the fence and have a few minutes, then check out a youtube video created 'Impressive', a DeepOnion community member.  This is the kind of talent and energy behind the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuldPJdfPCg

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tjanm01

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:22:10 PM

I've been BANNED from the DeepOnion Forum      Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hey total Total Premined 18,000,000ONION  Onion what ? coimaketcap : Total Supply 19,010,475 ONION
I'm wondering?
??
Cobaro

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

I've been BANNED from the DeepOnion Forum      Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hey total Total Premined 18,000,000ONION  Onion what ? coimaketcap : Total Supply 19,010,475 ONION
I'm wondering?
??
Actually total supply will be 25 Millions after 10 years. 18 Millions pre-mined, 2 millions will be mined. Check first page of Bitcointalk.
wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

Can not wait to get in to the airdrop, maybe next week..
Bought my first onions already in October and ever since then have been telling everyone to buy some. Some luckily did!
You are already Jr. member and your registration date is also okay.
Now you need to get the correct signature for your Bitcointalk profile in order to qualify, you can get it here: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
This qualifies you for the Friday airdrop but this one isn't that attractive for people who doesn't have many Onions.
So you can also join the DeepPoints airdrop which held every Sunday and rewards DeepOnion forum members for their activity and you can get pretty nice amount of Onions if you are active.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
benj_pirate

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:42:38 PM

I sent you a private message 2 hours ago, thanks for trying to help Smiley
lbaneajr

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:00:48 PM

Just recently joined, trying to be active in both bitcointalk and on the onion page..thanks for this opportunity to be able to join this airdrop

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:36 PM

Just recently joined, trying to be active in both bitcointalk and on the onion page..thanks for this opportunity to be able to join this airdrop

Welcome!  It is a great AirDrop - I can personally vouch for it in saying that payment is quick and reliable and both the dev team and community is great.  I'm glad you're able to join in what I'd still consider early... we're only half way through guys!  So exciting Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

yep,halfway through what has been quite some journey so far. to hold any amount of this coin in the future will bring you joy. the more you hold the better your future will be. so if you can buy some i would ,and i do
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:37:27 PM

Those who have a chance to buy onions do it, it's a safe investment, it's for your future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cobaro

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:18 PM

guys im still banned been here from day one removed signature today really sad you made it so hard for me  Angry
Have you contacted crypto-rainbow directly? PM him and he will sort things out Wink
By the way do you know reason why you have been banned?
GlobeCryptoMarkets

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

New Cryptocurrency exchange site.
sell/buy platform
TRADE BTC/crypto,LTC/crypto,DOGE/crypto

MARKET: https://globecryptomarkets.com/market
HOME: https://globecryptomarkets.com/
VOTING: https://globecryptomarkets.com/page/voting
SECURITY: https://globecryptomarkets.com/post/security
FEE: https://globecryptomarkets.com/page/fees
SUPPORT: https://support.globecryptomarkets.com/

if you want to add coin exclusive or to add coin to voting list >> https://globecryptomarkets.com/post/add-coin-2
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:21:37 PM

I'm very impressed with the progress DeepOnion is making. The DeepDomination tasks have really helped in spreading the word about the potential of this coin. I'm waiting patiently for the DeepSend feature which should be a major game changer and truly put DeepOnion on the map as a major player in the anonymous cryptocurrency field and likely ensure a top 100 coin status.
Pages: « 1 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 [1997] 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: