Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 [2062] 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:44:40 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 08:09:20 AM by crypto-rainbow

I like the changes made on the DeepPoint airdrop for at least it will stop the posters from creating unnecessary threads, I was surprised to see many threads unanswered this week plus also a user creating threads every hour, clear farming of DeepPoint.

The abuse is so much this week and I believe people will not have to create thread except the have a good informative one. More so it will strengthen more the DeepDomination session as tasks with little replies will get more replies. Let's always DeepUp

We are still continuing DeepPoints with a difference mainly domination tasks will be rewarded. So those are going field workd and following the tasks will be most rewarded. We remove the risk of fraud mostly and so we can share more for those working hard.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:04:37 AM

DeepPoints rewards is changed and we have a lot positive feedbacks here.
I'm very happy with it. I hope i'll not see 100+ pointless threads every day from "pretty girls"  Grin
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-new-coming-reward-changes.17799/

Yeah agree, this is a great change. Putting focus where it should be.

Well this will drastically reduce farming of points by creating thread after thread.  This will also help reduce the stress level of the dev and mods with regards to the spamming in the forums Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:37:52 AM

I believe in ONION. And my number #1 rules is always, when you do something, you must do it ultimately.

My question is, how can ONION beat other privacy coin?

Every year we got so many new privacy coin kept existing.

Unlike centralise project, the dev can just upgrade their own technology easily. While with blockchain, either through fork or by creating new coin that are more advance.

So every time we got new tech that are more advance => we got new coin.

So, how can onion survive on this?

I think its time for onion dev to start thinking to solve main blockhain problem when it comes to "scalability" and "transaction speed".

After that lets focusing more on ecommerce, shopper to start accepting onion. This is how we spread our domination.

By solving bitcoin main problem.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
brianc1

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:39:16 AM

The new rules created by deeper and the mods will definitely reduce unnecessary spam threads Smiley I'm a new member and it means I can't get deeppoints yet until domination tasks are open to me but that is a small price to pay to have the community in a better state than present Smiley
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

Newsletter currently being send to the community pool members who subscribed to the newsletter.

Before dying of the succes, I will need to upgrade the server seriously. Some downtime to be expected in the next 2 hours.

For the unsubscribed miners (most Cool) I am placing a copy here.

Code:
This morning I will be upgrading the server to a higher spec (more cores, more memory).
Due to the exponential increased hash-rate millions an millions of shares are now submitted per second to the dbase.

This will cripple the server at some point.
Only one solutions helps here: more Power!
This server needs to Dominate!

It will results in a short downtime for your miner (15-30 minutes)

Also I will start adding a fee for the use of this pool. The new hardware is so costly this is going to be too much for me to sponsor fully and the donations are not enough to cover the expenses.
Fee will still be very low at 0.5%.
Minimum payout level will be reduced and also the TX fee will be reduced.

thanks for your understanding.

Community Pool Administrator

noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

I believe in ONION. And my number #1 rules is always, when you do something, you must do it ultimately.

Unlike centralise project, the dev can just upgrade their own technology easily. While with blockchain, either through fork or by creating new coin that are more advance.

I think its time for onion dev to start thinking to solve main blockhain problem when it comes to "scalability" and "transaction speed".

After that lets focusing more on ecommerce, shopper to start accepting onion. This is how we spread our domination.

You might know that DeepOnion can just currenttly perform more than double the amount of transaction as Bitcoin Cash can do, that is around 65 tx/sec.

It is already a very good number. Thanks to the dev team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:14:57 AM

Are the 10 posts  a week  rule still in effect for the airdrop? I  sort of think  it's dumb,  but I guess it's worth it after all.

I like your name because I hate scammers. So why did you find the 10 post rule dumb?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:18:20 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 07:13:10 AM by crypto-rainbow

Our strength comes from both advanced tech and community we have, and also come from the community processing IQ. The seed idea we have, enforcing us for continous expansion and domination, this gurantee us allthough we have top most advanced crypto, pushing us forward, we have to expand and in order to expand we have to solve problems. If you see we are more open to people, that's why we are so many, because we are open we can solve things faster than others. Votecentral will be a new beginning, it's our work table for bringing solutions and expansion such as shopping field domination, exchange domination, other cryptoes technological domination, marketing domination these are all material for votecentral. They will sit there open to people to work. See?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:19:42 AM

Newsletter currently being send to the community pool members who subscribed to the newsletter.

Before dying of the succes, I will need to upgrade the server seriously. Some downtime to be expected in the next 2 hours.

Code:
This morning I will be upgrading the server to a higher spec (more cores, more memory).
Due to the exponential increased hash-rate millions an millions of shares are now submitted per second to the dbase.

Also I will start adding a fee for the use of this pool. The new hardware is so costly this is going to be too much for me to sponsor fully and the donations are not enough to cover the expenses.

It is nice to see you good care the service, stability very important for success, keep up!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

it is good to see that the moderators and Deeper listened to the community once again and noticed all the spammers and low quality posts on the forum. it shocked me that there are Facebook pages where you can share likes and followers in order to gain deep points and even on our own forum!!! I do hope that the mods will create some new rules regarding new accounts joining the deep tasks though because having spam and low quality posts on our forum is 1 thing, but outside our forum on the www will be very very very bad for our reputation

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
blizzen1

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:46:48 AM

just joined

Bitrated user: blizzen.
MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

I'm very happy with it. I hope i'll not see 100+ pointless threads every day from "pretty girls"  Grin
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-new-coming-reward-changes.17799/

Unfortunately it had to be so. The forum had more and more ridiculous topics. Obviously, the goal was just getting points.
I hope this decision will in the future filter out people who spam the forum.

it was a hard cut into the rewards but right now the system works which is great! As mentioned, all those pretty girls went somewhere Cheesy
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

Our mainline thread is still unabated, and now 2,100 pages, our official website growth is still staggering. Do we have reason to not succeed?
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

I'm very happy with it. I hope i'll not see 100+ pointless threads every day from "pretty girls"  Grin

Phew, I have been in China on business for the largest part of the week, now trying to catch up with everything that happened on the DO forums. What in God’s name happened over there. Seems like the forum is infested with s plague of spammers, posting gibberish. Some sweat shops must have heard of the DeepPoints rewards and are directing their armies towards DeepOnion.

Taking out DeepPoints entirely will only redirect the sweat shop army to the Donination tasks, the problem will be there in 7 days from today.

Weird stuff going on in DO land
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

Code:

All work done and servers stable!
downtime approx 20 minutes

Enjoy mining!
(note fee is now 0.5%!)

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

I'm very happy with it. I hope i'll not see 100+ pointless threads every day from "pretty girls"  Grin

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.  

The pretty girls made the forums nicer to look at! Cheesy Now you will only see some ugly boys like me Smiley Is that really what you want? Cheesy
black91

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

Any airdrops coming up nearby...
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:18:49 AM

If you have 100 onions I think you should qualify for the next friday airdrop. (currently about 5-6% of what is on your wallet will be airdropped to you)
You find link to the airdrop application form in my signature.
Requirements are Jr Member and bct account from before dec 1.
I see you have altcoincommunity signature (another great project btw), so that may be an issue for you.
Other than that, you can participate on the deeponion forums and do bonuties and tasks, but you need to wait a week before you get to do the tasks because of the crazy amount of 'farmers'.
Bounties can always be done - articles, videos, tutorials, or you could create your own work and hope it is good enough for bonuty. Typical bounty is 10 onion for quality content.
New rules on the "DeepPoints" were announced today - you no longer get points for contributing internally in the forums, and the reason is a huge increase in activity but no real increase in new content created (farmers just rewriting other peoples work and making new threads on it, or just posting obvious nonsense +++).
Just go to the forums and you'll find the info you need, most of it via stickies or on the top menu.
Hope that helps.
Have a nice weekend!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

I'm a big fan of the changed deeppoint rules. Lately there has been soo much spam on the forum. Endless threads of silly questions that could easily have been avoided by reading the rules. Also, i think the deeppoint rewards will be spread out more fair between the users  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

There are two weekly airdrops, follow the guide https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html you can find it on the website along with the community, where you can join the second airdrop weekly based on Deeppoints.
Pages: « 1 ... 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 [2062] 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: