Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 [2065] 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

So the only way to earn a significant amount of DeepPoints now is through the DeepDomination tasks or just posts in general in that forum? Are posts only limited to completing activities or discussion?

Going forward only domination tasks. Posts generated too much spam.
wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

So the only way to earn a significant amount of DeepPoints now is through the DeepDomination tasks or just posts in general in that forum? Are posts only limited to completing activities or discussion?
I think it will be changed that you can get now higher amount of DeepPoints through the mentioned DeepDomination tasks.
There maybe will be another actions that will generate Deeppoints but I don't think it will generate any higher amount.
Posts, new threads and such things won't add it now if I read right.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

Help!

I have been banned from deeponion forum, and I don't have the slightest idea of the reason why I was and until when the ban is.

What can I do?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Help!

I have been banned from deeponion forum, and I don't have the slightest idea of the reason why I was and until when the ban is.

What can I do?

can you not make a support ticket? or pm a mod on here for an answer?
Mamasita22

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:18:48 PM

Help!

What can I do?

Nothing man   Grin

erre
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:18:56 PM

Help!

What can I do?

Can't do anything because I am banned Sad

I tried to send a PM to cryptorainbow here...

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

Help!

What can I do?

pm themonkii too. he is good for responding
Bogatov

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

I have a strongly negative opinion from the project and from the bounty of the company in particular. For the fulfillment of the promise to pay very much, but on the promises and is not. I did the job of 2 weeks. In the first week everything was fine, DeepPoints charged properly. The second week started to happen strange things. My DeepPoints just began to disappear. Without explanation or any other messages. I wrote to support with a request to look into this situation. The next day my account was just banned. Perfectly solved the problem!! If this community all problems can be solved this way, there is nothing to do, and the whole company and the growth rate of the coin rests only on advertising!! In General, lost time in vain!! Sad Sad

pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

it seems that they do it to everybody and those that dont complain about being banned, must be because they know they have done something wrong. also a way of getting rid of cheaters Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

I have a strongly negative opinion from the project and from the bounty of the company in particular. For the fulfillment of the promise to pay very much, but on the promises and is not. I did the job of 2 weeks. In the first week everything was fine, DeepPoints charged properly. The second week started to happen strange things. My DeepPoints just began to disappear. Without explanation or any other messages. I wrote to support with a request to look into this situation. The next day my account was just banned. Perfectly solved the problem!! If this community all problems can be solved this way, there is nothing to do, and the whole company and the growth rate of the coin rests only on advertising!! In General, lost time in vain!! Sad Sad
What was your account name? Sounds like you have posted threads of low quality/spammy posts, and probably in the Deeptask section. If a post gets deleted there, then 3x more deep points will be deducted from your balance... The moderators are very easy going and do not ban someone without a reason.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
erre
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

Help!

What can I do?

Thank You i tried this.
One of my best friends just sent me a WhatsApp because he was banned too, he was here when he created his account from my Wi-Fi...I was banned for multiaccount?

I am  innocent! We are 2 completely different persons!!

Can someone help me/us?

MisterLG

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

Help!

What can I do?

Thank You i tried this.
One of my best friends just sent me a WhatsApp because he was banned too, he was here when he created his account from my Wi-Fi...I was banned for multiaccount?

I am  innocent! We are 2 completely different persons!!

Can someone help me/us?

There you go! Yep if you created 2 accounts on the same wifi then you both get banned.. Just contact one of the moderators and tell them that your friend used your wifi. This happened before and most of the banned members got a second chance

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bogatov

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:40:39 PM

What was your account name? Sounds like you have posted threads of low quality/spammy posts, and probably in the Deeptask section. If a post gets deleted there, then 3x more deep points will be deducted from your balance... The moderators are very easy going and do not ban someone without a reason.
Account name - Bogatov. In the case of poor job arrived messages, but in the last 2 days, just disappeared DeepPoints without explanation. How can I fix my error if I don't know why? And the reasons for the ban I don't know, today my activity was not.

MisterLG

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

Account name - Bogatov. In the case of poor job arrived messages, but in the last 2 days, just disappeared DeepPoints without explanation. How can I fix my error if I don't know why? And the reasons for the ban I don't know, today my activity was not.

Just checked your posts and I can tell you that you were probably banned (99% sure) because almost all of your posts were in the deep task section, so you were just farming deep points without contributing to the forum and community. The posts that you posted were of low quality as well... The deduction of your deep points were most likely because you did not completed 1 or more deep tasks correctly so you got punished first and eventually banned.... Clear case and more than deserved if you ask me... sorry mate...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:31 PM

I'm happy to hear about the rules changes. It was getting to be a bit crazy and was absolutely needed. This should fix 90% of the issues. I'm thinking about buying some more onions now that the price is back in the 18k range after being over 30k just a few days ago.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:07:30 PM

Also got banned today, not sure why. I've not been spamming but posting 1 or 2 times a day for a good while, and then this week had some time off work so did maybe 5 or 6 domination tasks - not sure if that's what did it.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Also got banned today, not sure why. I've not been spamming but posting 1 or 2 times a day for a good while, and then this week had some time off work so did maybe 5 or 6 domination tasks - not sure if that's what did it.
i lifted the ban keep up

Yours too

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

i lifted the ban keep up

Thank you very much!

Luckylegs

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

Hi,
Hoping someone involved in running the DO forum can help. I've signed up a couple of days ago but I am not getting the sign up confirmation email through. I've tried several times to resend it and it's not going to my junk folder. Am keen to get started on the forum and sign up for the airdrops.
Thanks.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:25:04 PM

i lifted the ban keep up

Thank you very much!

we made big clean up +150 members banned
2000+ members seem payable for tomorrow

Because of increased abuse cases we updated rewarding forums
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-new-coming-reward-changes.17799/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 [2065] 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: