Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:53:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for altcoins?  (Read 21401 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?

I'm wearing a mew, and so far there's no problem with my wallet for various altcoin tokens. you can use it. because almost everyone here has and wearing a wallet. so no need to hesitate.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:23:58 AM

MEW is the best in my opinion, MEW has high trust by its users and if even your MEW wallet is hacked it might be your fault because of some sort of phishing, but if you want to be easier to trade the wallet exchange is good.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:26:26 AM

MEW is the best in my opinion, MEW has high trust by its users and if even your MEW wallet is hacked it might be your fault because of some sort of phishing, but if you want to be easier to trade the wallet exchange is good.
MEW is great for storing altcoins, but you can combine them with an offline wallet to store altcoins if the numbers are stored very much and require super security. it could be a solution to avoid hackers.

n1drow

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

myetherwallet is relly easy to use and transactions are pretty fast too - the best choice i think
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

myetherwallet because I think myetherwallet is convenient to use and supports other coin.
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

I'm using myetherwallet - userfriendly, fast and supports a lot of coins
Megavolt220

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:32:04 PM

Myetherwallet for Ethereum. All altcoins on the Ethereum can be stored there.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

you can use MEW, I think mew is pretty good and enough suport for altcoin lot. in terms of security has been proven, I have never experienced a very difficult problem.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

If you have alternative coins then myetherwallet.com is the best wallet for you but do not use only one wallet try to spread it and keep you Keystore and Private Key so that your coins will be safe.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

I ask like you before 1 month so used google and open https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2454638.msg25133223#msg25133223

many users recommended Exodus so that download it and used it very good one and trusted so recommended it

also accept  (BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, DASH, GNT, REP, DCR)
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

exodus +1, my reasons are multi-cryptocurrency wallet that boasts an easy-to-use UI. You can keep your Aragon, Augur, BAT, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Civic, Dash, Decred, District0x, EOS, Ethereum, ETH Classic, FunFair, Gnosis, Golem, Litecoin, OmiseGo, Qtum (ERC20) and SALT all in one place and easily calculate and organize your savings with their pie chart portfolio. Exodus has a built-in exchange that allows you to instantly trade the supported coin between themselves.
Docmc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Myetherwallet
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

THe best wallet for it was I think Coinomi and Myetherwallet or know as MEW. These two as far as I know was  proven and tested already in this industry  especially if you are using MEW.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

its myetherwallet. it takes ethereum for sending coin. its quite good and safe but you need to sfe your password the private key. if its lose all is lose that is the minus point. after all its good and one of the safety digital wallet that i know.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

its myetherwallet. it takes ethereum for sending coin. its quite good and safe but you need to sfe your password the private key. if its lose all is lose that is the minus point. after all its good and one of the safety digital wallet that i know.

Tell me please, this purse can be downloaded and installed on a smartphone? Now I use another purse, but I was told that this is very dangerous.
What is the safest purse for a smartphone?

Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:06:51 PM

I'm sure that the best wallet is a hardware wallet (I use Ledger nano). With him, I feel safe and sleep peacefully. And for current daily tasks, I use myetherwallet. Very comfortably. And I do not want to experiment anymore.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:12:15 PM

Tell me please, this purse can be downloaded and installed on a smartphone? Now I use another purse, but I was told that this is very dangerous.
What is the safest purse for a smartphone?
maybe you could try Imtoken , because I think this is one of the application very good to be alternative storage wallet. in this application we can save a lot of wallet, not only one.
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

best wallet for alcoins  i think There's no much service provide a tons wallet for altcoins but if it's ethereum based tokens and waves assets then just go myetherwallet and waveswallet.io as long as you hold the private key then it wouldn't be a problem.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:52:15 AM

I think the number one answer and the most common one would be MyEtherWallet or MEW as they call it. And it is! It has a variety of ways on how do you want to keep your wallet safe and it is ERC20 compatible (which most of the tokens are), and it accepts most of the altcoins circulating nowadays so I think MEW can be your best bet.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

there a lot wallets support erc-20 token for store your altcoins , a lot people using myetherwallet (MEW) for store their altcoins.
i think MEW have a good interface and security , just remember dont share your private key or keystore to other people and download any untrusted software because some software will have malicious code in the application for control your laptop/computer and take your data/information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: