Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO]  (Read 59078 times)
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Storm listed on Bittrex market.  Grin Grin
Happy to see that!
Let the storm begin!  Wink
Bittrex is a good exchanges, it seems like our hope to see the $ 1 price coming soon, the impressive thing is the huge daily transaction volume makes me confident with the future of STORM.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

Now listed on Bittrex. Top tier exchange means good things for this coin. ETH markets and BTC markets open.
kinggg!

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

I hope the STORM team has an update for us soon. The team is fond of going AWOL with little to no updates for the community. They said they would airdrop unsold tokens to ico investors in June but no information regarding rankings and other information (number of unsold tokens etc) and concensus is just next week yet the team hasn't said anything about attending the conference. Storm would've been at higher heights now just that the team isn't helping matters.

There is still a good amount of time left until end of June though. So maybe give them some more time to sort things out.
I dont know what is their definition about the word "soon", which is used alot in their answer on telegram channel. They still not give us the specific time about their new update. This thing will decrease the belief of investors.
in the bible when god and jesus use the term "soon", it can pass some milleniums and more ^^
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

I hope the STORM team has an update for us soon. The team is fond of going AWOL with little to no updates for the community. They said they would airdrop unsold tokens to ico investors in June but no information regarding rankings and other information (number of unsold tokens etc) and concensus is just next week yet the team hasn't said anything about attending the conference. Storm would've been at higher heights now just that the team isn't helping matters.

There is still a good amount of time left until end of June though. So maybe give them some more time to sort things out.
I dont know what is their definition about the word "soon", which is used alot in their answer on telegram channel. They still not give us the specific time about their new update. This thing will decrease the belief of investors.
in the bible when god and jesus use the term "soon", it can pass some milleniums and more ^^
We are human beings who do not compare time with god, they have immortality. Grin It is a common word in the crypto world, I joined many of the altcoin telegrams and the manager was very used to it. Do not ask exactly, they will repeat "soon, soon" because they are also not sure.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Now listed on Bittrex. Top tier exchange means good things for this coin. ETH markets and BTC markets open.

Storm is doing good on exchange listing. But we need demand for the token, natural demand.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

Storm's Data Privacy Update related to GDPR was posted .

GDPR Data Privacy Update

https://blog.stormtoken.com/hi-storm-soldiers-6a9c037b9817

Hybrith

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

Thats verry good project, i love the App that is build under it, however i would love to ser more functions for earnings, like Leveling up your Account, doing more diffrrent tasks, maybe you can implement rewards for joining other Airdrops programs as well.
I like it allot tho... keep up the good work.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

We are human beings who do not compare time with god, they have immortality. Grin It is a common word in the crypto world, I joined many of the altcoin telegrams and the manager was very used to it. Do not ask exactly, they will repeat "soon, soon" because they are also not sure.

We will also "soon" be dead. Let us hope they are talking about another "soon" than the "soon" that applies to the end of our lives Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Storm token is trying to compete with Amazon's mturk,  Amazon currently has to pay some users with gift card or Amazon credit.  So maybe they need another alternative
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Storm token is trying to compete with Amazon's mturk,  Amazon currently has to pay some users with gift card or Amazon credit.  So maybe they need another alternative

Amazon is involved in a couple rumors when it comes to cryptocurrency. They have lately been said to introduce XRP as a payment option as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

another my opinion, storm token needs to have an agreement to retailer or so to make those who had earned bolt to exchange it with voucher to make a payment to buy a things,

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

How exactly are they trying to compete with Amazon's mturk? Is this a case of trying to identify the contents of pictures, as a matter of improving artificial intelligence? Or should I be thinking of other types of micro tasks?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

Amazon is involved in a couple rumors when it comes to cryptocurrency. They have lately been said to introduce XRP as a payment option as well.
About Amazon use XRP, If it is not a speculative rumor that started since last December so it can be called as just "get rich quick" scheme from XRP holders. There is no official statement from the compagny. Besides Storm is not really trying to compete with amazon because it already has it's own unique business model. Price of storm should be rise again by completing the next stage in roadmap.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

Hello STORM believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of STORM at: https://cointopper.com/coin/storm

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

Unfortunately STORM prices continue to decline and now have to get out of the top 100 (coinmarketcap) and the most sad is tje price only about 2 cents, I hope all users can be patient and buy is the thing to do to make STORM immediately skyrocket.
yidudian10

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

whats up with STORM.  7 months post ICO, no updates, no news on the airdrop, no iOS and no updates to the product.  What could they possibly be doing?
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

whats up with STORM.  7 months post ICO, no updates, no news on the airdrop, no iOS and no updates to the product.  What could they possibly be doing?

If they haven't made any change on airdrop dates, it should be done next month. I think many of us are waiting for major updates and adoption.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Unfortunately STORM prices continue to decline and now have to get out of the top 100 (coinmarketcap) and the most sad is tje price only about 2 cents, I hope all users can be patient and buy is the thing to do to make STORM immediately skyrocket.
this is my question, with such a large volume why storm is very difficult to have a good price. which I often see, every project that goes into the big exchange and has a large volume of the price will surely go up right then and there. maybe someone can explain about this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

I think that the price of the token will not grow to the previous values. Unfortunately, I missed my chance to sell tokens at the peak price.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: