Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much EOS do you hold?  (Read 2627 times)
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

at the moment I don't have EOS yet but I plan to buy it now. I think EOS is an altcoin that is currently hype. so there's no harm in investing a few dollars in this altcoin.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

EOS is a great blockchain project and it takes a reasonable portion of my portfolio. Well, I'm not holding basically because of speculation that price will increase, but because I believe in the project's tech and team. Nobody knows what will become of it in future, but hoping to see an uprise ,generally with the whole crypto market because I'm holding other coins and tokens too.
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

I do not keep the EOS, which was already sold, it can be seen he now has a lot of problems, because of what some speculators shouted that he will fly buy it and sold themselves,and then he fell until he solves the global problems that he has, not to see him mark for 100 and above dollars for the token, and even
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

I used to hold some but after the mainnet launch, I sold all of it. Since the market was not going well so this was one of the reason but Eos lose credibility for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
arsenalx420
Copper Member

Activity: 369
Merit: 0

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

I have just only 2 EOs  Shocked Roll Eyes

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

I don't like it, although I know that EOS is a community with many investors. But I don't think it is better than Ethereum. Without technical transcendence, it is impossible to set off a new wave.

Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

I bought 2500EOS at March this year and i still hold  them in my personal wallet. EOS is a potential coin to hold for long term, EOS now is like the beginning of ETH, in the following years, EOS price will increase strongly and overtake ETH.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Personally, I did not buy Eos for myself, because honestly I don’t think that this coin will be able to achieve any serious success!
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Are you in the 3 year EOS holder club?

10,000 for me.

Secure your private keys and enjoy the ride Smiley
Well, I have about 1500 eos , so I 3 years I doubt that I will keep , I keep in the short form , of course I think that'll sell

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

It pains me that up till this very moment I dont have any eos. And don't even come talking about its the best time to buy thing because I am aware it is the best time to buy. I don't just understand why I am a bit slighted about the EOS coin and its blockchain. I will have to look into it a little deeper
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

I bought 2500EOS at March this year and i still hold  them in my personal wallet. EOS is a potential coin to hold for long term, EOS now is like the beginning of ETH, in the following years, EOS price will increase strongly and overtake ETH.
Just another speculation on your end but still it is probable that it will be true as we don't know what will happen through the years. I am also optimistic with EOS and try to accumulate as much as i can this year, i don't want to missed the train this time.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

I sold most of it on the pump for $ 12, then it went on for $ 20, for me it was unexpected, so I formed a position again and now I have 470 coins. But I keep them on the stock exchange and the next Pope will sell again. I have no special expectations from this coin, I do not think that he will be able to repeat the fate of Ethereum, he will most likely be able to reach good heights, but not as much as some people imagine.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

I think EOS will be big 2018. I don't own any as yet but I am planning to buy before the end of the year. With the current prices, I think its a good time to buy.

Mate this is the wonderful opportunity to buy any coin as you like, trust me you will get good return in a short time frame as this is the last quarter and you can surely expect a pump in few weeks.
EOS is becoming a very capable of carrying coins advantage with more and more hold of EOS. the ability of the expansion would make the EOS so to be able to count on in the future. so multiply the EOS holding will be very profitable going forward.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

I think EOS will be big 2018. I don't own any as yet but I am planning to buy before the end of the year. With the current prices, I think its a good time to buy.

Mate this is the wonderful opportunity to buy any coin as you like, trust me you will get good return in a short time frame as this is the last quarter and you can surely expect a pump in few weeks.
EOS is becoming a very capable of carrying coins advantage with more and more hold of EOS. the ability of the expansion would make the EOS so to be able to count on in the future. so multiply the EOS holding will be very profitable going forward.

It seems that EOS will become more widespread, the breakthrough that is done is indeed good, many projects that use this platform because they are cheaper, especially the game project.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

I don't have Eos yet, but I plan to buy it now that EOS is developing very well and I am sure that in the future more and more people will invest in EOS
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

I don't like it, although I know that EOS is a community with many investors. But I don't think it is better than Ethereum. Without technical transcendence, it is impossible to set off a new wave.
If only compared with the ethereum then all altcoin also came under the ethereum. but the potential is there and have for the future of the EOS the results it can bring that which can be obtained from now while moving both EOS still low in value. and when comparing only then the ethereum has been great up to now.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

Are you in the 3 year EOS holder club?

10,000 for me.

Secure your private keys and enjoy the ride Smiley
In general, projects that I am optimistic about and want to invest in will start to contact from the early ICO phase, so I did not purchase EOS. Now that the price of the currency is high, investing in it is also very risky.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

I hold very little EOS, it is also one of the coins I am very interested. I am waiting for the signal of the market to continue to buy EOS

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

I sold 1000 EOS last June for $ 10,
and now it costs around $ 5, I have bought 1000 EOS again and waited until the end of the year I hope EOS can touch the price of $ 10 again because this coin is one of the best investments for me personally.

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

It pains me that up till this very moment I dont have any eos. And don't even come talking about its the best time to buy thing because I am aware it is the best time to buy. I don't just understand why I am a bit slighted about the EOS coin and its blockchain. I will have to look into it a little deeper

I think there are many people like you, including me, However I think EOS will recover soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: