Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site  (Read 21746 times)
btckings1 (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:13:12 PM

I believe this site is nice to gamble from time to time. The design is bright and it is easy to understand how to do this or that thing. It is just paving its way to success.
I have seen people saying it is bad there aren't many human players here, for most are bots, but hey, isn't it great that you are one of the first people trying out this website? I believe it's easier to win playing with bot than human. So good luck to all of you, guys and gals!

I have to agree that playing against bot is easier but it is not fun at all, at least for me. I have been playing online poker for around 10years and I believe the game will be more enjoyable if all players are real, not bots. I do prefer to not playing if I know there are bots on the table where I play. Poker players are not only trying to win as many as they can but they are also looking for fun game IMO.
In short, playing against bots = boring.

I can only agree with you, but unfortunately that is the reality of new poker sites - it is almost impossible to start games without bots. We will eliminate bots eventually, but at the moment it is just impossible to have games going 24/7 without the help of the bots. We don't like it either - it is not fun for the players and the bots are costing us money. The bots have collectively lost over 0.5 BTC since we started and they're only playing 5/10 and 10/20.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

1. Do you have a list of prohibited jurisdictions? Do you plan to introduce such list in the future?
2. How do you check for collusion?
3. Do you store hands histories? Is to possible to request them/download them for inspection?

Rake looks nice Smiley

Thanks for you interest in our website. Let me answer the best I can:

1. At the moment we allow players from all over the world to register and play at our tables. This could change in the future should we feel pressure from certain institutions and regulatory bodies. We don't want to break any laws or step on anyone's toes.

2. We don't and we can't. We are a small poker site with with low budget and we can't hire top programmers to write code and try to catch colluders. That being said, in our opinion colluding is VERY overrated and to do it right and undetected (by other players) one has to put in a lot of energy and a lot time. In other words most of the time it does not work and it is not worth it. Especially not at micro levels.

3. We don't store hand histories as such, but the software we use (Mavens Poker) stores hand histories as long as you don't close the table. Go to Menu -> Hand Histories and it is all there

I hope this helps. Let us know should you have more questions.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:28:00 PM

I have to agree that playing against bot is easier but it is not fun at all, at least for me. I have been playing online poker for around 10years and I believe the game will be more enjoyable if all players are real, not bots. I do prefer to not playing if I know there are bots on the table where I play. Poker players are not only trying to win as many as they can but they are also looking for fun game IMO.
In short, playing against bots = boring.

I can only agree with you, but unfortunately that is the reality of new poker sites - it is almost impossible to start games without bots. We will eliminate bots eventually, but at the moment it is just impossible to have games going 24/7 without the help of the bots. We don't like it either - it is not fun for the players and the bots are costing us money. The bots have collectively lost over 0.5 BTC since we started and they're only playing 5/10 and 10/20.

Bots are target dummies for exploitative strategy. Wink

If we get GTD MTT's or high rakeback promotions (though the current rake is low enough that most would play) that would probably interest some. The main problem that I'm having right now is with the overall look of the site. It's plain and looks pulled from some template.

Plus, the poker software is fairly inexpensive (considering gambling perspective).

With the current standard, you won't get tournament players at all (unless it's colluders vs. real players) and you'll be looking at mainly the microstake players in ring games.

That's an inevitability with new poker sites (esp. bitcoin-only)

And please support lower-resolution windows! I'm on PC but I like to half-window it. (1980 resolution here)

gial1949

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:35:14 PM

ther website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..chain-bet is bit risky as compared to block-bet .
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

ther website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..chain-bet is bit risky as compared to block-bet .

What the fuck are you saying?

You just pumped out 3 posts of crap about block-bet.

Post history: https://archive.is/NwPUp
Quoted post: https://archive.is/a4Qin

In other news... I really would like to see some stud on here. I enjoy it a good deal (not as much as NLHE) and the other sites don't really have that big of a player base for it [none]. It wouldn't cost you anything to just stick it out there.

btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:00:50 PM

Bots are target dummies for exploitative strategy. Wink

Yes, the bots we have are very, very weak. But it is what it is. What they lose would not be enough to pay house-players.

If we get GTD MTT's or high rakeback promotions (though the current rake is low enough that most would play) that would probably interest some. The main problem that I'm having right now is with the overall look of the site. It's plain and looks pulled from some template.

Have you looked at our affiliate program? It is very easy to use, intuitive and it pays 30%. On top of that all, you can cash it in any time.
As far as the design goes, we got a lot of compliments from a lot of people so we don't foresee changing it in the near future.

Plus, the poker software is fairly inexpensive (considering gambling perspective).

The software itself is fairly cheap indeed. It's incorporating it into a working website - deposits, cashouts etc that is quite expensive.

And please support lower-resolution windows! I'm on PC but I like to half-window it. (1980 resolution here)

I will talk to our IT guy about this if we get more requests. No offence, but we can't do major design changes because one person wants it Smiley Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:10:11 PM

Have you looked at our affiliate program? It is very easy to use, intuitive and it pays 30%. On top of that all, you can cash it in any time.
As far as the design goes, we got a lot of compliments from a lot of people so we don't foresee changing it in the near future.

The affiliate program is what it is. But shouldn't there be additional benefits for:

a) long-term players
b) players that have a lot of affiliates [giving them additional rakeback for themselves and/or players]
c) high-stakes players
d) players that accumulate a lot of rake

I will talk to our IT guy about this if we get more requests. No offence, but we can't do major design changes because one person wants it Smiley Smiley

The minimum resolution to see the tabs is 992 px width. No problem - I'm just throwing this out there.

btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:22:42 PM

a) long-term players
b) players that have a lot of affiliates [giving them additional rakeback for themselves and/or players]
c) high-stakes players
d) players that accumulate a lot of rake

Bear with us, we just started a couple of weeks ago.

a) Players accumulate bonus points which will later (if we take off that is) be convertible into cash.
b) yes, we do have the ability to manually adjust the affiliate rake (it is 30% standard) for top affiliates
c) these accumulate bonus points much faster and that should translate into more cash over the long run - again if we take off.
d) players don't accumulate rake as such, they rather pay the rake. Again, a lots of rake, lots of bonus points and hopefully some form or cash back.

Do check our affiliate program and the mechanics of it. It is something we take a lot of pride in. It is simple, intuitive, well thought out and it works like a charm Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

Oh nice another poker site I like poker Cheesy;this will provably be good site for me Cheesy.This site maybe have some kind of freeroll tournaments which we can play ?Which kind of cryptocurrencies it accept,how much is minimum withdrawal.Is there any kind of account reward level and how  much is referral commisson?I suggest to you to advertis btckings here with signature campaign,facebook campaign, and also with twitter campaign because they your site can become popular more faster.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:03:34 AM

i have deposit today 0.01 btc and have now 0.077 because i kill bigfish Cheesy

Congratulations, Gennady!

You've made almost $200 in what, in two days, or even faster? That's a great profit.

Meanwhile, it is 7 days left until the end of this promotion:

As a limited promotion we would like to offer 1,000 chips for FREE to all players signing up before midnight July 31 2017. We use CET (Central European Time). 1K chips = 0.001 BTC

Good luck, guys and girls!  Smiley
bul168

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:53:53 AM

I registered yesterday and i can honestly say that bots are so soft that for any semi serious poker player this site is pretty much free money.
Reminds me of the good old days when i played against terrible bots on betcoin and made a killing back in 2015.

I deposited a small amount today and i'm pretty confident i will have a good time on this site. ( assuming the site is legit and actually pays out )
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 09:07:09 AM

Oh nice another poker site I like poker Cheesy;this will provably be good site for me Cheesy.This site maybe have some kind of freeroll tournaments which we can play ?Which kind of cryptocurrencies it accept,how much is minimum withdrawal.Is there any kind of account reward level and how  much is referral commisson?I suggest to you to advertis btckings here with signature campaign,facebook campaign, and also with twitter campaign because they your site can become popular more faster.

- We will have tournaments by the end of the week.
- We only accept BTC
- 1000 chips is a minimum withdrawal
- If you refer players you will receive 30% of the rake they pay. Please all you guys and girl check our affiliate program https://btckings.com/pm/affiliates
- We do have a signature campaign here, we are considering FB and twitter.

Thanks for your input!

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

I deposited a small amount today and i'm pretty confident i will have a good time on this site. ( assuming the site is legit and actually pays out )

Yes, we do pay players out Cheesy

Not paying our players out would not only be illegal and immoral, but it would not make business sense at all.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
Zenzolina

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:32:33 AM

Cashout is manual but actually pretty fast. Got my btc  within few hrs.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

few players playing during the day, rest of them are bots.....indeed terrible players but lucky as fuck Cheesy   wanted to ask if i make deposit do i still need to collect 100 points before cashout?

And one more thing.....points are not awarded correctly.... for 5000+ chips all in bot called 5000.... thats 10k in pot ........2% equals 200 chips....   i should get 8 points since i contributed 100 chips to the rake....however i got only one.......and that happened every time...i should had over 200 points at the moment.......

I think OP already mentioned that if you deposit 0.01 btc and win 0.03 btc you can withdraw directly without any problem here.

And about this point I just wondering too. How is abouy the calculation and with 200 chips winning, there is some reduction so you do not get full?

IMPORTANT: there are no cashout restrictions WHATSOEVER when you deposit btc to your account. Players can cashout these chips and the chips they win ANY TIME
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

The way bonus points are generated is as follows: You get 0.08 bonus points for every 1 chip you pay in rake. Thus, what counts is not how much you contribute to the rake, but rather how much you pay. So if the pot is 2-way and you and another other player go all-in for 1000 each, the total pot will be 2000 and the rake 40. If you win the pot you will collect 3.2 bonus points. If you lose the hand, you will not be awarded any bonus points, no matter whether you contributed to the pot/rake or not.

It all evens out in the long run. Well, kind of. To us it does not matter, but we liked this method better. The way we see it you only pay rake when you win.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:39:30 PM

I just noticed that your tables allow duplicate IPs. By ticking that off you can probably eliminate basic colluders.

I was hesitant to post this given that (what I suspect are) the bots are really, really easy to take money from. (I won't say my strategy, but it's simple enough after a couple hundred hands of analysis)

Any reason why the chat is disabled, by the way?

btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

Chat is only disabled at tables where bots are majority of the players. We will enable chat on all tables when we eliminate the bots one day soon hopefully.

Duplicate IP addresses were ticked off originally, but I think we allowed it temporary for testing purposes. Or maybe when we deployed bots, not sure any more. Will make sure we disable that within the 24 hours. I just tried, but tables have to be offline to make any changes and we have several real players playing.

Thanks for your input.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

Cashout is manual but actually pretty fast. Got my btc  within few hrs.

Congrats, Zenzolina! How much have you won?

Guys, read the OP. Don't miss the opporunity to get 0.001 BTC worth of free chips.

Although I'm only starting with poker, I was lucky enough to raise my balance on over 1,500 chips. Smiley

Good luck!
eking657

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

After making a deposit and playing, I decided it would be fair to give my honest review of BTCKings.

I made a deposit last night of a total of around 2mbtc (1880 chips or something like that)
After playing afew hours and almost tripling it up I went off to bed. I made a withdrawal this morning, and around 60-90 minutes later my winnings were confirmed and I had my btc in my wallet.

I got to hand it to you guys, that was superfast! Well done!

The software: I'm not in love with this software. I guess it works ok. You should enable the chat feature as poker is a social game and at certain points I did want to communicate with some of the players.
Freerolls: make some! it will definitely attract more people.
Bots: Whether bots are good or bad, I hate playing with bots. Especially ones that are preprogramed to go all in or fold. I understand this is a new brand. Perhaps one bot per table would be enough.

That's it.

Wishing you guys the best of luck. I might pop in here and there for a quick game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: