Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site  (Read 21746 times)
eking657

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

Not promoting anything. Just saying there is absolutely 0% chance this site will survive and 100% chance they will pull exit scam. Although they are already scamming with use of bots.....

Kid Dick - Your name says it all!
If they pull an exit scam I think they probably would exit with about minus 3 bitcoins up till now.
They never claimed not to have bots. They said it from day 1. Whether we agree on the fact that we hate bots or not, it's not a scam if you tell everyone that there are bots playing. And pretty shitty bots. That go all in with anything over A10

If u don't like their site, don't play. But it's such a douchbag move to label them a scam. You have no concept of the word

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btckings1 (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

Not promoting anything. Just saying there is absolutely 0% chance this site will survive and 100% chance they will pull exit scam. Although they are already scamming with use of bots.....

If you knew anything about chance and probability, you would also know that there are very, very few things out there that are "absolutely 0% chance" or "100% chance".

Claiming that something is absolutely 100% while having almost no knowledge about it is irresponsible and not very serious to say the least.

We even let players know on our FAQ page that we use bots:  https://btckings.com/pm/faq

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬
housecloud

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:42:33 PM

what does the daily traffic look like for this site?
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

Have a look at our website. There are usually 14-16 bots and the rest are real players.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
Kid_diK

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

If they pull an exit scam I think they probably would exit with about minus 3 bitcoins up till now.
They never claimed not to have bots. They said it from day 1. Whether we agree on the fact that we hate bots or not, it's not a scam if you tell everyone that there are bots playing. And pretty shitty bots. That go all in with anything over A10

If u don't like their site, don't play. But it's such a douchbag move to label them a scam. You have no concept of the word

First of all dear you should learn to read. Im just waiting for that sweet moment to say "Told you"

eking657

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

First of all dear you should learn to read. Im just waiting for that sweet moment to say "Told you"

Not surviving/Exiting does not = Scam

Which part of your extremely smart response did I not understand?

Their bots are useless - ie, they are definitely not making money from having them. They have like 3 players on the site, without them, those 3 players would leave and it would be hard for them to bring new players in. While I agree, this may not be the BEST business model for a poker room, I don't see the point of trying to knock them down by saying ignorant comments like calling them a scam when you have no idea at all who these people are and what their intentions are.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

Their bots are useless - ie, they are definitely not making money from having them. They have like 3 players on the site, without them, those 3 players would leave and it would be hard for them to bring new players in. While I agree, this may not be the BEST business model for a poker room, I don't see the point of trying to knock them down by saying ignorant comments like calling them a scam when you have no idea at all who these people are and what their intentions are.
I get your point but thinking it in a player's/customers perspective,the site does need to prove why they stand out from the existing one's and having 3 players with 12 bots is not going to convince anybody to create an account here.The site may be completely legit but lack of promotion may make it seem like an exit scam that is the website has nothing to lose.
eking657

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:43:19 PM

I get your point but thinking it in a player's/customers perspective,the site does need to prove why they stand out from the existing one's and having 3 players with 12 bots is not going to convince anybody to create an account here.The site may be completely legit but lack of promotion may make it seem like an exit scam that is the website has nothing to lose.

I don't think that the lack of promotions makes it look like an exit scam, quite the opposite! If they were offering 200mbtc freerolls 6 times a day, that would seem like a promo too good to be true.
Joel I completely agree with you. I don't quite see how they plan on making this work. And as a poker player myself, I hate bots too.

But its just not fair to go on their thread and post SCAM SCAM SCAM! it shows how ignorant Mr Kid Dik is.

I have no affiliation at all to BTCKings, I'm just saying what I see..
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

I would love to play, but the site doesn't work for me. I've tried multiple browsers on my laptop and phone with no luck. a few days ago, I sent BTCKings an email explaining my situation and provided the error codes that come up when the site fails to load, but there was no response. bummer...
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:31:57 AM

Hi Steve, we did reply to your email, as we always do. Please see below.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
Kid_diK

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

Lol you have 16 bots and 2 real players who are stupid as fuck but yet lucky enough to double up with 8-3 and 9-2 all ins

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:54:22 AM

Hello, Kid_diK!

Thanks for your interest to BTCKINGS and also thanks for bumping this thread several times!  Smiley

That's true that normally there only 2-5 human players on the site and yes it is more fun to play with real people than with bots. You can change that by joining the site. But please check first whether it is permitted to play poker for a person your age where you live.
Kid_diK

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:00:22 AM

Hello, Kid_diK!

Thanks for your interest to BTCKINGS and also thanks for bumping this thread several times!  Smiley

That's true that normally there only 2-5 human players on the site and yes it is more fun to play with real people than with bots. You can change that by joining the site. But please check first whether it is permitted to play poker for a person your age where you live.

Indeed it is permitted. Not sure about you have permission to access PC though........you asked mom if it is ok?

betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:15:03 AM

All I see is here4trades and bots on the site
pokeras29

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:58:55 AM

also I just asked for payment looking  in  google and I just found  the post here at bitcointalk I hope this website  pays  Roll Eyes
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:35:28 AM

also I just asked for payment looking  in  google and I just found  the post here at bitcointalk I hope this website  pays  Roll Eyes

So far there is no complains about payment, some people even confirmed that they receive their withdrawal from this site so I guess it is safe enough. The only complain is about the lack of real players, most of the players are just bots.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pokeras29

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:53:11 AM

So far there is no complains about payment, some people even confirmed that they receive their withdrawal from this site so I guess it is safe enough. The only complain is about the lack of real players, most of the players are just bots.
I am glad that they pay is what matters right now Sure that later there will be more real people than bots
 Grin
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

I am glad that they pay is what matters right now Sure that later there will be more real people than bots
 Grin

The maximum number of real players playing simultaneously on this  site was 6 if I'm not mistaken. But it is not so rare to see 2-3 human players at different tables. Yesterday, for example, three players, Gennady, Here4Trades and one other were playing NL Hold'em at 100/200 table without bots. I didn't join because I play poker poorly but it was nice to watch. Btw it's interesting for me to know who won eventually.
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

Yes, we process all and every cashout request in a timely manner. As a matter of fact we just cashedout a player for 2.8 BTC. We are not here to rob players, but to offer good service and hopefully make money in the process.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:54:30 PM

Hi Steve, we did reply to your email, as we always do. Please see below.

you are correct. I found your reply in my spam folder just now. I replied and hope to hear from someone soon!

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: