Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site  (Read 21740 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:48:41 PM

Hi Steve, we did reply to your email, as we always do. Please see below.

you are correct. I found your reply in my spam folder just now. I replied and hope to hear from someone soon!

thanks

Haha so you have spamed his reply or it is directly goes to spam? Or you are talking about gmail or yahoo? I mean im confused about that you should need to tell me about this seriously im worry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btckings1 (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

Hi Steve, we have just replied to your email. As explained you need to verify your email address by clicking a link we sent you when opening account with us. Try setting up another account with either yandex.com or tutanota.com - these are fast and easy to set up.

Let us know if you have any questions.

One other thing, would you guys and girls be interested in a WTA (winner takes all) 6 player NLH tournament 4000+320 buy-in, 8K added? Or would you rather have 2 places pay?

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:43:34 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 08:55:17 PM by Here4Trades

Hi Steve, we have just replied to your email. As explained you need to verify your email address by clicking a link we sent you when opening account with us. Try setting up another account with either yandex.com or tutanota.com - these are fast and easy to set up.

One other thing, would you guys and girls be interested in a WTA (winner takes all) 6 player NLH tournament 4000+320 buy-in, 8K added? Or would you rather have 2 places pay?

2 Places paid are better if you ask me, anyway we didn't met 6 players to lunch a single sng in this last 3 days. I think if you create freerolls offering chips at least a low amount per tournament doing many wil increase the traffic.

I WANT TO CONFIRM THAT I HAVE GOT MY CASHOUT https://blockchain.info/es/tx/d244cda37000a64171fbb29781b33468bf286a2e56244de30dfd4dd8cda2e6cc
FOR 0.35 BTC they are trusted as far As I can tell. Thanks BTCKINGS, I'm doing my best to refer players with my referal link.
eking657

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

Offer some freerolls. (instead of 8k added)
if you can make it password protected, you can ask ppl to contact you on private for the password.
you can also make freerolls for depositing players only.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:32:01 AM

if you can make it password protected, you can ask ppl to contact you on private for the password.

Freerolls for depositing players is better but of course they need to play in order to eligible to join the freeroll, otherwise ppl will only deposit and play freeroll without playing cash ring game. As there is a bonus points, then it can be used to the freeroll. Lets say ppl need to have 100points to join the freeroll.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:47:12 AM

Freerolls for depositing players is better but of course they need to play in order to eligible to join the freeroll, otherwise ppl will only deposit and play freeroll without playing cash ring game. As there is a bonus points, then it can be used to the freeroll. Lets say ppl need to have 100points to join the freeroll.

That is the better idea and implementing that will eliminate the abuse since if they will just give a freeroll to new players well they might gonna suffer for huge lose if those one of free rolls will win a big amount of money. So its better to have little stages before they can unlock the said free roll and it will add little excitement for the gamblers to see their free roll progress.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Here4Trades

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:20:55 AM

For these who talk about the freeroll and it being able to attrack more players (as I stated a few posts above) just take a look at their page I mean give them a try I won 1500usd worth of coins with a little deposit. There are bots that are horrible playin and by a simple ABC poker you could beat them and profit weekly with little skills, perhaps I made that amount playing against real players and being really lucky at some spots it seems a good opportunity to build up bankroll or learn/have fun.They had proccesed my cashout within 12hs which is really good. All said check my link below my avatar and sign up, there's action at the omaha/holdem tables up to 100/200 chip blinds given by me.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

2 Places paid are better if you ask me, anyway we didn't met 6 players to lunch a single sng in this last 3 days. I think if you create freerolls offering chips at least a low amount per tournament doing many wil increase the traffic.

I WANT TO CONFIRM THAT I HAVE GOT MY CASHOUT ~
FOR 0.35 BTC they are trusted as far As I can tell. Thanks BTCKINGS, I'm doing my best to refer players with my referal link.

Congratulations, Here4Trades! 0.35 BTC is a very good profit from playing poker. Well done! Good luck in the future!

Those of you guys who have gmail check your spam folder for the confirmation email, for some reasons it goes there usually. Smiley

Good luck at the tables on BTCKINGS!

eking657

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

For these who talk about the freeroll and it being able to attrack more players (as I stated a few posts above) just take a look at their page I mean give them a try I won 1500usd worth of coins with a little deposit. There are bots that are horrible playin and by a simple ABC poker you could beat them and profit weekly with little skills, perhaps I made that amount playing against real players and being really lucky at some spots it seems a good opportunity to build up bankroll or learn/have fun.They had proccesed my cashout within 12hs which is really good. All said check my link below my avatar and sign up, there's action at the omaha/holdem tables up to 100/200 chip blinds given by me.

YUP your right! anyway, if you plan on playing, you should anyway make a deposit. IM just saying, maybe to attract more players could be nice to have a first time depositors freeroll, or a freeroll based on number of points accumulated - basically, to think outside the box to bring in new players.

Honestly, I made a small deposit there, but theres not enough players right now to justify a re-deposit. and if I did make a deposit it wouldn't be more than like 5 mbtc cause theres no games to accommodate bigger players.

So just think outside the box, bring in more players with freerolls (instead of giving 1mbtc free for new players)
that's just my opinion, obviously, this isn't my poker room so its not up to me.

I like the way they are running things, just a lack of games is whats not bringing me back.
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

OK guys and girls, thank you! Some really valuable input there and we appreciate it.

Tonight at 8pm CET, a 10K FREEROLL for all players with 50 bonus points or more. The following players have been awarded a free ticket: Baquir, bigfish, dybbukjan, Gennady, gr1bul, here4trades, joyjoy, Smrt, spool

If you have more than 50 bonus points and you are not on the list above please let us know asap.

The tournament starts at 8pm if 5 players or more register. There's no later registration and the tournament will not commence unless there are at least 5 players.

Players without a free ticket may still participate, they can buy in for 1500+120

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

All I see is here4trades and bots on the site

Actually most of them is bots, this is because they lack of players but there is still players which aim form big winning too. I saw many of them even get the huge cashout. This is really great, you should try their tournament, I saw that they have pretty good tournament here. But of course it needs time to be full. They lack of promotions right here
eking657

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:57:49 PM

OK guys and girls, thank you! Some really valuable input there and we appreciate it.

Tonight at 8pm CET, a 10K FREEROLL for all players with 50 bonus points or more. The following players have been awarded a free ticket: Baquir, bigfish, dybbukjan, Gennady, gr1bul, here4trades, joyjoy, Smrt, spool

If you have more than 50 bonus points and you are not on the list above please let us know asap.

The tournament starts at 8pm if 5 players or more register. There's no later registration and the tournament will not commence unless there are at least 5 players.

Players without a free ticket may still participate, they can buy in for 1500+120

Since I bought this up, and don't have enough points, I have just made a deposit, and will buy-in to play. But please check as it says 9 pm and not 8 pm in the system.
thanks
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:31:56 PM

Since I bought this up, and don't have enough points, I have just made a deposit, and will buy-in to play. But please check as it says 9 pm and not 8 pm in the system.
thanks
The time difference could stem from the fact that the tournaments show the start time based on local computer time as opposed to a concrete one. You should theoretically be able to find the exact time of starting by simply typing in "8pm cet"

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:43:23 AM

thanks
The time difference could stem from the fact that the tournaments show the start time based on local computer time as opposed to a concrete one. You should theoretically be able to find the exact time of starting by simply typing in "8pm cet"

That's right. To find out what time in your area is corresponding to, for example, "8 PM CET" you should google "8 PM CET" and you'll have the answer.

As I can see 5 people were registered for the 10K FREEROLL yesterday, but I'm not sure about whether it happened.

Has it happened, guys? Who won?  Smiley
Lavey

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

I never received my confirmation email. User: Warlord

EDIT: I typed my email wrong :/
I made a new account (Warlord666) with my correct email, but still no verification email.

2nd EDIT: Received it - everything is fine now Smiley
Here4Trades

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

thanks

That's right. To find out what time in your area is corresponding to, for example, "8 PM CET" you should google "8 PM CET" and you'll have the answer.

As I can see 5 people were registered for the 10K FREEROLL yesterday, but I'm not sure about whether it happened.

Has it happened, guys? Who won?  Smiley

Tournament didn't lunch as far as I know and I'm still reg there with another 4 players. I think there weren't 5 players before the start time and later on when 5 players arrived it didn't lunch.
ocimjr

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

I just signed up at btckings.com and the email confirmation i have received but, i did not see it was an email confirmation. I just saw an email with a welcome note and included a bitcoin deposit address.
Is this normal or should i wait a few more minutes to receive a confirmation email?
bul168

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:50:27 PM

I just signed up at btckings.com and the email confirmation i have received but, i did not see it was an email confirmation. I just saw an email with a welcome note and included a bitcoin deposit address.
Is this normal or should i wait a few more minutes to receive a confirmation email?

Same thing happened to me when I used gmail and another email provider mentioned in this thread. Registering with yandex mail did the trick for me.
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

We are not sure why the tournament did not commence. It would not have started if there were fewer than 5 players, unfortunately we were not around 8pm to monitor it. We will try and contact Mavens software to see what we're doing wrong.

You will always receive 2 email after creating account. A welcome email with your wallet address and another email asking you to verify your email address. You should receive both emails at the same time. So if you received one and not the other one, kindly check your spam box.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
latosha

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:26:14 AM

Your  site is good but you need more people and more poker tournaments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: