Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33385 times)
nonokeci

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:38:10 AM

twitter registeration seems broken dev! look forward to fix  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:39:51 AM

woah i've become early adopter  Grin Grin
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:04:08 AM

I'm an early adopter too! Can't wait to see how the community improves from here.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:16:33 AM

I too have received the email being an early adopter i hope it gives a lot of benefits, spending time on the website is entertaining seeing a lot of great people i know nothing about.
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:19:39 AM

twitter registeration seems broken dev! look forward to fix  Kiss

Do you have an email address attached to the Twitter account? If not that's the problem.

I'm an early adopter too! Can't wait to see how the community improves from here.

The community will grow much faster as soon as we start promoting the platform. At this moment we don't do it. Let us complete the basics first. It would be cool though if we reached 1000 members organically in the next couple of weeks. If this won't happen after we release the white paper and the roadmap, we will become much more proactive.

BTW: How much do you guys care about the option for leaving a short comment/advice to public entities? Please let us know your thought. We have some pros but also many cons.

It's really great to see our reputation going up day by day. Soon, you will be spending a lot of time looking at these graphs and other metrics and real-time news to predict whether reputations of PR Cards will go up or down! Each time you will be right you will get cryptocurrency, each time you will be wrong you will lose some. This will be so much fun and the outcome of it will be so much useful for the general public at the same time! There will be no as reliable and as rewarding reputation system as ours! Grin

freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:41:29 AM

I would like to see a normal comments section for each entity where users can leave comments on each entity and discuss them. Like blogs have.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:51:20 AM

Nice job !

Do you have the date when the votes will go in a daily cycle ?

For the comments, it should be moderated since it could totally get out of control. It means allocation of human ressources to moderate the comment sections of every PR cards created, for a feature that seems very optional.

So it depends on you capacity to totally moderate the comment sections  Smiley
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

i have joined through facebook. Now what I need to do to receive airdrop tokens ?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

i too got the mail as an early adopter, but when will we get the airdrop???
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:32:29 AM

I would like to see a normal comments section for each entity where users can leave comments on each entity and discuss them. Like blogs have.

To prevent hate we would need to allow only 1 comment per user, (in a form of an advise - e.g. what should "PR Card Name" improve) to which the real public entities could make an answer. For an open discussion, we could open a forum in which, there would be a separate thread for each PR Card.  On the forum everyone could discuss all the matters, latest new, reputation predictions, share content, probably to troll too. We could put the link to forum through the api like for the social media. This would be after we launch the bidding and token.  Sounds good?

Nice job !

Do you have the date when the votes will go in a daily cycle ?

For the comments, it should be moderated since it could totally get out of control. It means allocation of human ressources to moderate the comment sections of every PR cards created, for a feature that seems very optional.

So it depends on you capacity to totally moderate the comment sections  Smiley

We should be already working on daily cycles by now but our dev team (Okinet) is occupied. We are looking for an additional dev to help us complete the task by this month. 

On the comment: Yes, that's the problem. We don't have the resource yet... for now, we will keep it as an optional feature.

i have joined through facebook. Now what I need to do to receive airdrop tokens ?

You're in the second wave of users. There will be one time airdrop for early adopters + based on user's activity. Please read the thread.

i too got the mail as an early adopter, but when will we get the airdrop???

As per the initial plan, the airdrop/ICO will be between August and September, no change to the plan

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

Today is the last day to join PR.Network as an early bird adopter - Less than 9 hours left.

Some of you misunderstood who are the public entities. We are sorry if we didn't make it clear enough - www.PR.network is built to monitor reputations of real public entities - people and organizations, not fictional characters.

Are these really public entities that affect our day to day life? Not really...

The aliens: https://pr.network/card/the-aliens
Deadpool - https://pr.network/card/deadpool
Terminatior https://pr.network/card/terminator
Robocop - https://pr.network/card/robocop
Naruto - https://pr.network/card/naruto
Shao-hahn https://pr.network/card/shao-kahn
or Subzero https://pr.network/card/subzero
Scorpion https://pr.network/card/scorpion
Batman https://pr.network/card/batman

Main focus should be given to Politicians, Celebrities, Public Idols, Influencers and all sort of Organizations, (companies, institutions, agencies, communities, etc)
If you feel we should extend the scope to fictional characters, movies, TV series, TV Shows let us know but for now, those cards are planned for a delete.

The Aliens exist man! They are watching everything, including this thread. Please make the card active again, you don't want to piss them off.

freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

For an open discussion, we could open a forum in which, there would be a separate thread for each PR Card.  On the forum everyone could discuss all the matters, latest new, reputation predictions, share content, probably to troll too. We could put the link to forum through the api like for the social media. This would be after we launch the bidding and token.  Sounds good?

This sounds like a great idea as an alternative to being able to multi comment on each card, as long as there is a link from the card page to the forum topic.  A forum is a great way to build a community.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:02:24 PM

Are airdrop events allowed at present? Forgive my lousy English
Yes, we can make Airdrops even to US based residents. The problem is with the initial and further Coin Offerings - this is due to PRN token might be considered as Securities.
This sounds like a great idea as an alternative to being able to multi comment on each card, as long as there is a link from the card page to the forum topic.  A forum is a great way to build a community.
We start to like this idea more and more too. Indeed this could be a big booster to build a solid community.
The Aliens exist man! They are watching everything, including this thread. Please make the card active again, you don't want to piss them off.
Maybe you are right, but still, they are not real people and organizations to qualify Wink

skadoosh1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

feels good to be an early adopter. I look all over bitcointalk for stuff like this. Glad to be here
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:46:23 PM

We are done! There are 321 Early Bird Adopters. If you have received an email from the founder: "You are PR.Network's Early Bird Adopter!" you are in! Smiley
Stay tuned for many cool updates directly from P&R.

Damn just 2 late .. i wished i've seen this earlier Smiley
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:05:58 PM

If tv shows and fictional characters aren't allowed then figures like jesus or muhammad should not be either in my opinion.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:32:49 PM

Damn just 2 late .. i wished i've seen this earlier Smiley
You should not worry. You're still among the first 500 members of PR.Network. The Early Bird adopters will get the highest one-time airdrop and an exclusive access to the info directly from the founders, but still next waves of adopters will be rewarded well too. You are in the second wave. Still cool, isn't it?
If tv shows and fictional characters aren't allowed then figures like jesus or muhammad should not be either in my opinion.
It's a valid point, we've been arguing internally whether we should include spiritual leaders or not. Additional community input will be much appreciated. Agreed TV shows, Movies, definitely need to be considered in the future as well, those have a huge impact on the society too. First thing first, we need to prioritize the PR Cards for those that have the biggest influence on the society -> public entities and organizations.

jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:48:58 PM

Feels great to be an early adopter !
Is it mandatory to enter our ETH address to receive the PR tokens?

And for the error message for no points, I see html tag showing up:

You don't have points.
Achieve a milestone to get bonus points or become a member of a higher plan. <a href="/membership"> Subscribe here</a>

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:32:27 PM

Feels great to be an early adopter !
Is it mandatory to enter our ETH address to receive the PR tokens?

And for the error message for no points, I see html tag showing up:

You don't have points.
Achieve a milestone to get bonus points or become a member of a higher plan. <a href="/membership"> Subscribe here</a>

I think so, how else would they know your address Smiley
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

Hi dev, so the more PR cards that one creates the higher the reward? How many cards can be created per day, it says I need more PR points as soon as I'm done with one. I'm trying to accumulate as much as possible to create more.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: