Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:28:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would bitcoin help teach kids about saving?  (Read 12603 times)
zhea

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:38:09 AM

For me i think it's a good way to teach kids about saving. If it's a good way of saving, as a parent one of the most important thing that kids should know at their very early age is on how to balance their saving and spending ability. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy

Activity: 784

High End Solutions In Trading Technology Since2009

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:03:39 AM

Bitcoin will surely help kids learn about savings, if they understand the importance and the value of bitcoin surely kids at some point tend to know about bitcoin. What they learn will help them lifelong, because probably the future functioning will entirely have dependence upon bitcoin and blockchain technology.

voztata

Activity: 591

Get free tokens @BountyPortals goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:13:25 AM

There's two dinctive paths in which I will make clear a number of them. When we start researching bitcoin in junior classes att time kids will figure out how to extra money. When we start displaying bitcoin in optional classes then teenager will figure out how to spare cash for long term. As indicated by these two methods we must constrain our understanding framework that they have to show us these things.sti tha
I believe it will be able to teach them how to save money, and not just how to save money but also how to make Investment in future. As of now, I would say there is no need to get them into bitcoin, just give them the normal practice. Bitcoin is what they can decide to do later in life when there matured. As of now, they’re still growing up and have to be more serious with their school. They should be learning how to read, write and speak and not Bitcoin.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[RTfSzeeLn9ThHfFhe]
jakoylantern

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:32:18 AM

For me, yes it would help kids to learn and understand about saving money. As a student and young age, bitcoin teach me about the importance of protecting or saving money and gain wealth. By trying bitcoin, I learn a lot of things, and I also learn to earn money on my own.  Smiley

julzcoinbit

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?
I think teaching bitcoin to kids is not a good idea. You will have a hard time teaching that kind of topic to them because they will not pay attention to you. Kids only want to play and have fun with theirselves and the idea of bitcoin is very complicated for them. Maybe some of the kids will listen but most of them will not.

I totally agree! Bitcoin is really complicated and teaching bitcoin to kids is not that easy. I myself had a hard time about how bitcoin works and how will I make money out of it, how much more to kids. Even if you educate them, kids won't still pay attention as they'll just find it boring. It is nice to teach kids about saving. Actually, there are a lot of ways on how to teach kids about saving but not with bitcoin. Bitcoin can't help kids teach about saving. Let kids be kids. Let them enjoy their life as a kid.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
John777

Activity: 152

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:46:42 AM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?
And it seems to me in the course of time they will understand what they need and more important. And to do everything for them, then they never need to think with their own heads and will always wait for clues.

kateryana81

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:29:26 AM

Indeed because they can save for their long term by doing this and i believe it can benefit them a lot in their long term if their life fail but i would not suggest understanding them to spend but simply understanding these to save this way they can not invest their bitcoins on games and things.
Bitcoin is just a form in which someone can save his money but it is not something that can teach others saving.  The habit of saving or thinking about future is something that parents or teachers can develop in kids.  Once they understand its importance, and we can introduce crypto currency to them. It is the duty of elders to help youngsters in making their lives. Saving in Bitcoin is the best thing that parents can do to their children.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
Gotottack

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:37:47 AM

Indeed because they can save for their long term by doing this and i believe it can benefit them a lot in their long term if their life fail but i would not suggest understanding them to spend but simply understanding these to save this way they can not invest their bitcoins on games and things.
Bitcoin is just a form in which someone can save his money but it is not something that can teach others saving.  The habit of saving or thinking about future is something that parents or teachers can develop in kids.  Once they understand its importance, and we can introduce crypto currency to them. It is the duty of elders to help youngsters in making their lives. Saving in Bitcoin is the best thing that parents can do to their children.

Yes, you may do so. But you have to remember that saving can ALSO be learnt elsewhere. Otherwise stated, doing Bitcoin is not the only way to help children know the value of saving.

As for me, I think saving and investing should be taught as early as possible by way of example. It does not come overnight; it comes when there is a solid ground to rely onto. Hence, with Bitcoin or not, everything can be taught. You just have to be creative as you are dealing with such fragile minds and innocent personalities.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
android17

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

I think it is somehow effective, given the fact that we are now in the digital age. It is much reasonable compared on the other stuffs where they spend their money. It is a good start especially for the kids because they will learn to save and value money as they grow older. We must accept the fact that technology surrounds our lives today .

ATFS Lab  |  SmartFarm 2.0 & Food science  |  ICO: 10/JAN/2018
Noesly

BASE loT Plataform Base on Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:19:41 AM

In my opinion,most of the youth are entertain by various online games, social media and so on,for me its better to teach them to teach kids about savings  to bitcoin to accumulated with bitcoins so they can expect their future,at least for it comes to know and learned to save money with bitcoin.

◯━━●   H d a c  ●━━◯  Blockchain-based IoT by Hyundai  ◯━━●   H d a c  ●━━◯
●━━━  Transaction Innovation  │  Token Sale: Nov. 27━━━● ●  Whitepaper●  Facebook●  Twitter   ●  Bitcointalk  ●
warunacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

i dont think so because children cant teach if younger people can teach this things and they can save bitcoin and other altcoin. if the save e-money when they growth these people can save lot of money and it will help them to future carrier.
KSCTeam

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

I do not think bitcoin is a way for kids to learn to save. As the value of it grows and the desires of the kids make bitcoins become toys  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
laravuemaster

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

Yes they will. This kids will save their money if they know the value of money and how hard to earn this money's that came from their parents. In my opinion it is right that we should teach our kids about bitcoins as early as today.

Bestpromoter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

yes for sure the bitcoin will help not only kids but for all people because the bitcoin price until now is increasing we all know that if we not save some money right now or bitcoin we will just regret in the future. kids will know about it too for sure.

rocketbits

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:07:15 PM

With regards to savings, i don't believe bitcoin can help parents to teach children about cost savings.  The reason for this is that, Bitcoin or money does not make a difference if parents implement savings teachings for their kids.  It can be the environment that kids had when it is expanding.  Keep in mind, Bitcoin will and can by no means speak.  It can be those who apply it to how they will use it.
You are pretty okay regarding this. It is really not easy to teach kids about the importance of money and how to save it. They are totally dependent on their parents for expenditures etc. kids are really not in state of understanding the importance of money unless and unless they go through some great financial problems with their parents. Bitcoin will be good to teach teenagers the value of money.

BTC-GREEN              Ecological Community in the Grean Planet
[ WHITEPAGE ]       J O I N   I C O   IIILIVE       [ ANN THREAD ]
❱❱❱❱❱❱      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER      |      YOUTUBE       ❰❰❰❰❰❰
Silberman

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:45:50 PM

yeah maybe we can give understanding to the children about the benefits and advantages of saving with bitcoin as an example

But it's still complicated for them to learn how to use internet + money.
They should learn from how to use fiat wisely and then step by step , they will figure it out how to use bitcoin in proper way
Before trying to teach I think it is important that we understand the concept better ourselves, how many people in the forum took the time to read satoshi's whitepaper? How many people have taken the time to read some books about economics? So before trying to teach we need to learn the subject better ourselves so we can explain to other people why bitcoin is better than fiat.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Klestar

Activity: 89

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:15:56 AM

Orcourse because of bitcoin many kids will teached to save their money because of you save your money in bitcoin for your futuure there is no doubt that it will doubled or triple or maybe you'll become rich even your'e too young. Smiley

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
charmaine08

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

Yes it is , and also it can help on children to learn about investment ..

hritevanz

Calcutta, India

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

I would say yes for that as long as they are not minor you can teach them about bitcoins because we all know the advantage of saving it. Showing them what will happen when you save bitcoins based on your experience for sure will encourage them to do the same thing like yours because it's like a gold value that increase day by day.

rainmaximo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

Actually is a yes to your question. Its a big help for the kids at their young age to teach them how to save money for the future needs. At the young age teaching them how the bitcoins work thats why there spare time will be more productive and they will also teach them how to be hardworking and that the young age they will know the importance of saving money at the young age.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.