Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would bitcoin help teach kids about saving?  (Read 14100 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

yes, bitcoin can be used to teach children about saving and tell them about the advantage of saving because by saving good for the future
I personally don’t think so that bitcoin is that much easy thing that it can be understood by the kids and that kids can learn anything good from it. Bitcoin is really a complex thing and it is not at all possible for kids to develop a good understanding regarding this thing.

Bitcoin can no doubt teach us about saving and all that stuff but for that one needs to be mature enough so that he can understand the things in a better way.
As we know that bitcoin is for every level of society even for kids its very best if kids start to know about saving so it will help them in their future in Japan they are starting to teach bitcoin in school because they know it’s very important for them and bitcoin is becoming a future currency so I think it’s should be started in every school to teach about bitcoin to kids if the kids know about saving so it’s for can country as well.
Japan is always a step ahead in technology from rest of the world and this is no nice if they are teaching kids about bitcoin in their schools. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the future of the world currencies and soon it would be declared legal around the globe.

People are supporting it throughout the world for one simple reason that it is not controlled by any single country or man. It is something truly meant for public welfare.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?
I don't think that the bitcoin will help to teach kids about saving because we all know that the bitcoin has many disadvantages. I think that kids are not yet ready to encounter the term bitcoin.
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

it can help for kids to save money, but if I am not going to teach my child from an early age because he has to know when it is time to learn and when it's time to work to know that my child will be taught bitcoin or know bitcoin forums. so i will be more calm for my child later, let him search his own show to get bitcoin in lot. this is my upbringing for my child later if already married and that's the best way, how do you think?

supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin will teach the kids about saving because as we all know kids do what they want to do especially if they can learn to join bitcoin and start earning we can't stop them unless we will control them so it's parents responsibility to guide them.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Maybe yes because if they will just understand how bitcoin is volatile, and how to hodl just to earn profit in the coming days, then maybe they can develop the characteristic of how to save money just to buy a toy that they want for instance.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?

Maybe kids will teach to save bitcoin because they will have their earnings after few months so l think they will learn to save.Especially when we try to let them know What worth is money is.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

It depends there are kids that is so good on saving money and also there are kids are good on spending money. If kids are properly guided by olders and told them how much important money was and it is good to save money as early at their age so if ever time will come they will no longer depending to their parents when they want to move out or they want something because they already had money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

I think teaching bitcoin to kids is not necessary because the idea of bitcoin is very complicated and hard to understand. If you discuss it to some kids, most of them will not pay attention with what you are saying. They just think about playing and having fun. The idea of bitcoin is not for everyone. There are some types of people that is not suitable for the idea of bitcoin for example a kid. Bitcoin is for those people who wants to earn money because they dont have a job or maybe they want to have a part time job.

El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

Sounds like a good idea, imagine at their early age they already have the chance of learning about bitcoin. Bit the problem is do they jave an enough capacity of learning to understand bitcoin? I think they don't have that right now so if teaching them about savings is the concern there is another way I to do that but if your kids can understand it why not. That's great actually.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

It depends there are kids that is so good on saving money and also there are kids are good on spending money. If kids are properly guided by olders and told them how much important money was and it is good to save money as early at their age so if ever time will come they will no longer depending to their parents when they want to move out or they want something because they already had money.

Yes it deoends but majority of kids now do not know the concept on how valuable or how important saving is.  They are more into spending as they want to get more and more things that would give fun to them.  Maybe you could them stories about it and when they become teenagers then we can introduce bitcoin.
Catoekreloh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

I really like this question,if we think of this thought, it is a worthwhile act to teach children to save through this forum but some may argue otherwise, perhaps because the children are still in the guidance of their parents, and they are not quite able to explore the world of krypto .
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

That was a good idea sir. Even they are only kids from now, teach them now get a better future because time will come that they feel how money important of their lives.
When we grow up, everyone sees the importance of money, everything we do and everything we need is related to it. So trying to teach kids about saving will help them live better in life.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:28:57 PM
Merited by kenzawak (2)

I don't see Bitcoin as a way of saving but of investing. I don't think you can learn them to save money this way, but it could be useful to help them learn how trading works.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

It's quiet difficult to teach the kids about saving as they only enjoy fulfilling their needs and spend all their savings on their daily needs or we can say that on their daily tastes like chocolate,icecreams and many other.
Bitcoin is quiet typical and not much easy to be understood by the kids and it's difficult too to teach the them about the bitcoin.It will take too much time for them too know even the basics of the bitcoin.So,the result is that it's quiet difficult to teach the kids about saving.
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

Thinking of the kids I know, give them one Bitcoin, they will blow it all on video games, shoes, phones, etc.

So no, I do not think it will help.

It's more of a personality thing. Some people save money, others have to blow their paychecks on pay day.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

I think Yes. bitcoin would teach them how to save. And not only that, it can teach them how to earn and invest at a young age. Since Bitcoin can be used by anyone, it has no age restrictions or any requirements at all. so even a child at a young age, and can use a computer can earn money from bitcoin. so I think it's not only the bitcoin that can teach them how to save. but their parents. and it's a good if they learn how to save money from the beginning. they will have a good future.

natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

You need to save money from the very childhood. From pocket money and not spent money for dinners. I did so. When I wanted to buy something and my parents did not give money, I saved pocket money and bought what I wanted.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

More than saving, you can teach your children how to invest or trade in the stock market. You can learn to save by opening a bank account and collecting money for a purpose, for example.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

yes, bitcoin can be used to teach children about saving and tell them about the advantage of saving because by saving good for the future
I personally don’t think so that bitcoin is that much easy thing that it can be understood by the kids and that kids can learn anything good from it. Bitcoin is really a complex thing and it is not at all possible for kids to develop a good understanding regarding this thing.

Bitcoin can no doubt teach us about saving and all that stuff but for that one needs to be mature enough so that he can understand the things in a better way.
As we know that bitcoin is for every level of society even for kids its very best if kids start to know about saving so it will help them in their future in Japan they are starting to teach bitcoin in school because they know it’s very important for them and bitcoin is becoming a future currency so I think it’s should be started in every school to teach about bitcoin to kids if the kids know about saving so it’s for can country as well.
Japan is always a step ahead in technology from rest of the world and this is no nice if they are teaching kids about bitcoin in their schools. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the future of the world currencies and soon it would be declared legal around the globe.

People are supporting it throughout the world for one simple reason that it is not controlled by any single country or man. It is something truly meant for public welfare.
Not exactly from rest of the world, from rest of the Asia would be more correct here because America is sort of in lead. In addition to this, it is not only Japan but few other countries also started teaching bitcoin to their children like Australia in hope of producing smart kids like Eric and this way, they will achieve their goal even before many countries will take bitcoin topic into account.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

It's a good avenue to teach kids how to save and again they might not understand the rules. It's a u can d save for the future too. Once they can understand, it's not bad at all.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: