Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:34:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin?  (Read 23107 times)
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

I don't think he will be cleared because this project is proving to be more of a scam. The team isn't responding to support mails. Such arrogance you can see. The best we can expect is that SEC orders them to refund investorsfund.

That would be great, but if that were to happen, how long do you suppose it could take? Weeks? Months? Years? I guess with the government, the latter is probably more likely. :/

Yea. 1yr, 2yrs maybe.

That's a hell of a long time to wait... But if someone were willing to put even a few bucks in now and take the risk, it could pay off like crazy later. That being said, I'd consider it like investing in an obvious ponzi scheme. Maybe you see a return return, or just lose your money outright... I'm sure there are some gamblers looking to take the risk.

Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:25:36 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:46:22 AM by Opurum

I don't think he will be cleared because this project is proving to be more of a scam. The team isn't responding to support mails. Such arrogance you can see. The best we can expect is that SEC orders them to refund investorsfund.

That would be great, but if that were to happen, how long do you suppose it could take? Weeks? Months? Years? I guess with the government, the latter is probably more likely. :/

Yea. 1yr, 2yrs maybe.

That's a hell of a long time to wait... But if someone were willing to put even a few bucks in now and take the risk, it could pay off like crazy later. That being said, I'd consider it like investing in an obvious ponzi scheme. Maybe you see a return return, or just lose your money outright... I'm sure there are some gamblers looking to take the risk.

I won't risk a dime on PLX as it is. Not with such awful support team. That is if they have any.
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Plexcoin project is a clever scam.
Plexcoin look pretty like a scam website, but they do make everything look good. I think small amount invested here could bring good profit in next few months.

Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Have this in mind. Cryptocurrency investing is not a solidiarity walk. It is strictly business. Plxcoin is dead, so don't sit here to try resurrecting it. If you fell for their con like me and invested much just come to the acceptance that you lost, leave plx behind and match on. That's my advice.

I wish I come to say something different here in the near future.
Selmor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

I agree. From the beginning the project looked like a scam. No team information and a bad whitepaper promising skyrocket prices. The only information channel is the Facebook group. The last news was on December. No infos about the jailing. But there are still people really thinking this is not a scam. Don’t know how someone can be so blind.

PLEX is dead

BitJunkie556

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

i have purchased some amount of plexcoins in pre sale and right now i am in profit
i dont think its  a scam if it was it would be closed till now but its still in the market and also on exchanges!!!!

I seriously don't see how you can be at a profit right now. This coin is down the freakin' tubes with no real promise for the future. I've already challenged someone willing to take a gamble to pick up a few on the cheap and hope this project somehow comes back, but other than that, it's pretty much worthless now. And honestly, with projects like Bankera, Crypterium as well as Centra and all the others on the horizon, it's hard to even justify taking that gamble when some of these projects already have a product...

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

I suppose this project will not bring much profit in a short term. But if you are ready to keep it for several years, you can buy it. I know many investors who are looking for similar projects for an investment. But I prefer to invest in coins that will give the maximum profit in next 6 months.
BitJunkie556

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

I suppose this project will not bring much profit in a short term. But if you are ready to keep it for several years, you can buy it. I know many investors who are looking for similar projects for an investment. But I prefer to invest in coins that will give the maximum profit in next 6 months.

Honestly, I figured the price was lower than it is now. It's insane that this crapcoin is hanging on at 5 cents USD, when there are tons of potential big gainers who are doing considerably worse. Even the current price is more than I'd be willing to pay, but that's me... Now were it a cent a token, that could be compelling...

barryallen1999

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Do your own research first....

Mine is pointing to a dismal team, and disappointing prospects and implementations for the future.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.

In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of PlexCoin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.

The PlexCoin’s new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Success with buying in various ICO'S, Measuring reactions and other opinions on the new ICO drama, big role in whether I bought it or not, Along the way I have seen constant manipulation for better position, I have learned it is not positive feedback is negative which is baked with a hoax.
guagua_ga

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

PlexCard can be used anywhere in the world and will be connected directly to your PlexWallet. It will give you the opportunity to spend your money in a totally confidential way. Buy yourself a trip or a new smartphone, book a flight or buy an item on eBay. Your PlexCard will follow you wherever you go and you will moreover receive a discount of up to 10% (depending on the type of card you choose) in PlexCoin on all of your purchases.

Every purchase you make with your PlexCard will guarantee you a perfect interbank exchange rate without fees. You will never have to worry about exchange rates, you will always get the best current rate. An incredible advantage and a profitable peace of mind!
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

There are many advantages to buying and using PlexCoin. You can now use your money without leaving any trace. Plexcoin will meet your expectations, thanks to its efficiency. Here are some non-negligible advantages that diferenciates PlexCoin from other cryptocurrencies:
PlexCoin repurchase
The PlexWallet application will offer you the possibility to purchase or sell your PlexCoin (-5%) as needed and to transfer your money in standard CAD, USD or EUR currency quickly and easily. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, PlexCoin do not need to go through a secondary market before people can have access to their cash value.
Stability
The PlexCoin is based on Ethereum's structure, which makes the cryptocurrency work the same way it was programmed, without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference. Cash can be stolen or lost, but PlexCoin will always remain safe.
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

Lacroix was ordered to stop the launch of PlexCoin by Quebec’s financial regulator in July, but went ahead with the ICO anyway. For that, Lacroix earned a contempt of court charge in Quebec and had his assets frozen in the province. In November, the SEC followed Quebec’s lead and filed a complaint against PlexCoin, Lacroix, and his partner Sabrina Paradis-Royer. The SEC called PlexCoin a “full-fledged cyber scam” and froze the pair’s assets in the US.
Ronaldo Doan

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

On Friday, a Canadian court ordered a two-month jail sentence against PlexCoin creator Dominic Lacroix and $100,000 in fines against his company for contempt of court, according to Radio Canada. The day before, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) sought extensions of its restraining order, asset freeze and order against destruction of documents by PlexCoin and its organizers, according to FinanceFeeds.

PlexCoin promised a platform that would provide the same services as bitcoin, but do so faster. "This implies a huge success for PlexCoin as soon as it launches," its website said.

Quebec's finance regulator, Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), had ordered PlexCoin and its parent company, DL Innov, to cancel the sale. When it allegedly did not, the AMF sought and attained a court order. Last week's ruling by the superior court in Quebec follows the continuation of the offering in violation of the court order.
Jacob jchaes

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

On Friday, a Canadian court ordered a two-month jail sentence against PlexCoin creator Dominic Lacroix and $100,000 in fines against his company for contempt of court, according to Radio Canada. The day before, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) sought extensions of its restraining order, asset freeze and order against destruction of documents by PlexCoin and its organizers, according to FinanceFeeds.

PlexCoin promised a platform that would provide the same services as bitcoin, but do so faster. "This implies a huge success for PlexCoin as soon as it launches," its website said.

Quebec's finance regulator, Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), had ordered PlexCoin and its parent company, DL Innov, to cancel the sale. When it allegedly did not, the AMF sought and attained a court order. Last week's ruling by the superior court in Quebec follows the continuation of the offering in violation of the court order.
RealCryptOracle

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

But that's outdated news. See the source: https://www.coindesk.com/plexcoin-founder-gets-jail-time-fine-contempt-charge/

The questions I am asking myself is:
1) What are the latest news? https://twitter.com/Plexcoin1/status/958033997325590530
2) And why did the price go up 95% today? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/plexcoin/#charts
ico41

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

But that's outdated news. See the source: https://www.coindesk.com/plexcoin-founder-gets-jail-time-fine-contempt-charge/

The questions I am asking myself is:
1) What are the latest news? https://twitter.com/Plexcoin1/status/958033997325590530
2) And why did the price go up 95% today? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/plexcoin/#charts

I think that the price went up because it's still actually traded, interestingly, on Cryptopia.  I don't know the actual terms of the sale, but according to the SEC, people purchased $15M worth of these coins.  And so there is a functioning market that you can see with people selling (and buying, amazingly) these tokens - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PLX_BTC.

What is interesting to me from a market perspective is that markets can have lives of their own, and are not always (or even much) dependent on actual human events.  The people actually behind this ICO, despite what the ridiculous whitepaper said about a huge team all over the world, apparently consisted mainly of one guy and his girlfriend in Quebec, and who has been identified as a recidivist securities fraudster (according to the SEC notice, which is according to the Quebec authorities), was fined $100,000, had his assets frozen, and was sentenced to a couple of months in jail. All of this occurred, directly in connection with this token, and yet it has a life on an exchange.  That is - not everyone has dumped it to the point of zero.  This I find interesting, and I wish I had time or many years left in my life so I could go do a couple of years of research trying to learn to what extent people will continue to trade what appears to be a zombie coin.

tarolina vida

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

I don’t believe PlexCoin is a Scam, it's like bitcoin and ethereum you won't loose anything by throwing in a $100, am pretty sure you would spend the same amount on a day out You should Sign up now for the presale to save a spot and Presale is in 15 days It only take your e-mail to save a spot for presale so nothing scarry
I signed up and thats my referral link which when used increase your purchase with a bonus of 5% in addition the person that person that referred you gets a 5% as well( PlexCoin - The next cryptocurrency )
I would recommend going through the website and reading more as what I just said is just a idea of whats going on now  Smiley
rosabella

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

I don’t think PlexCoin is a good investment based on:

They don’t provide any whitepaper for “confidentiality purpose” until after the pre-purchase (and refunds are only allowed within the pre-purchase)
They don’t provide any information about their dev team
The have no visa certification nor any sponsors
Also, you can read on their website many statements like:

“This implies a huge success for PlexCoin as soon as it launches.”
“Unlike other ICOs, during the pre-sale, the sooner your purchase your PlexCoin, the higher the resale value of these PlexCoin will be.” (Don’t forget that their whitepaper is not yet available).
This sounds like fish bait to me, too good to be real, especially in the cryptocurrencies world.  Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: