Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16165 times)
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

Any more details on the subscription aspect of the project?

Thanks Devs
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

you mean to say we can now expect an escrow after the pre-ICO? that just defeats the purpose of it. those links of yours and profiles, we all know anyone can create any profile. i can create myself if i have to with the 5 million USD motivation, i can do the impossible.

have you tried to contact anyone from tokenmarket or icocountdown before posting your plans here?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

Any more details on the subscription aspect of the project?

Thanks Devs

Certainly, we're still in the process of finalizing what exactly will fall under our subscription model, however I've listed a few for starters.

• Comprehensive analytics on your portfolio (rather than a plain view)
  • A more configurable set of Watcher rules that can be set as well as more alerts that a user can store
  • Future use of our machine learning analytics for cryptocurrency predictions

We're still drafting the exact specification and will share when it's done. We intend for most users using the free tier to have functionality to *most* of the things that are required.

you mean to say we can now expect an escrow after the pre-ICO? that just defeats the purpose of it. those links of yours and profiles, we all know anyone can create any profile. i can create myself if i have to with the 5 million USD motivation, i can do the impossible.

have you tried to contact anyone from tokenmarket or icocountdown before posting your plans here?

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say 'anyone can create a profile', are you referring to LinkedIn? There's absolutely nothing preventing you from doing your due diligence and confirming the facts listed on our LinkedIn or elsewhere. We have in fact worked developing foreign exchange mobile apps with top banking organizations and have the experience and expertise required for this project. We have a realistic roadmap of what we can deliver in a specific time frame, our whitepaper goes in-depth more about the technology, our infrastructure and what not.

We're also not raising $5 million, we set a realistic goal unlike most ICOs based on the next 2-3 years. If you have any doubts about the profiles linked being ours, or that the profile are legitimate themselves, then please let us know. Our GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn and the likes are all public, anyone can cross reference as they want.

I've reiterated this quite a few times, but we will not launch our main ICO before our Alpha app is ready so you can be the judge if we're legitimate or not.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:08:53 PM

cut the bullshit. whether you are launching pre-ico or your main ICO, your are getting money. for all we know we can't even hear another thing form you jsut after having 5K USD. we'd like to see whether you have plans to have escrows. because as of now, your project is a potential scam apart that its not even unique. there are several projects like this already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

Italian translation is completed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018368.0
I hope that this project can have a bright future.

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

Where can I subscribe to newsletter? I would happy to have some news in email, at least get new information about Trackr.  Cheesy

Great, please do! You can subscribe to our newsletter on our main website. There is a "Subscribe" button right in the middle, and there is also an input box at the bottom of the website where you can type in your email address.

Yes by subscribing to news, you will not miss a good piece of news.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:33:57 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 03:44:56 PM by trackr-im

cut the bullshit. whether you are launching pre-ico or your main ICO, your are getting money. for all we know we can't even hear another thing form you jsut after having 5K USD. we'd like to see whether you have plans to have escrows. because as of now, your project is a potential scam apart that its not even unique. there are several projects like this already.

You are entitled to your own opinion but you keep asking the same question.

I have already explained that escrow options are being explored for the main ICO and full details on the logistics of the main ICO will be announced before the ICO is actually launched.

In simpler words: Everything will be finalised before the main ICO starts. And until then we haven't actually raised any money anyway so there is no possibility of a "scam".

If you are referring to the pre-ICO, we felt it wasn't necessary to involve an escrow as the pre-ICO target is so low (50 ETH, for reasons explained elsewhere in this thread), and all that money is going straight into the promotion/marketing of the project. If it makes you happy I will make sure we release the breakdown of advertisement costs/invoices and make them public so you can see how the money raised in the pre-ICO was spent.

We feel this project has enough unique features that makes it noticeably distinct from competitor projects, something that can be experienced first hand when the Alpha version is released (aiming to be in 2/3 weeks).

vincentekb

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:26:53 PM

Is this is the Telegram's Pump Captain ICO?  Grin
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

I'm not sure what you're exactly referring to, but no! We have our own algorithms set in place to detect market trends for pumps and dumps and will alert users based on that. Later on we also have machine learning based predictions to 'determine' the outcome (after training our currency models with historical data).

westhafen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:43:02 PM

Seems to be nice project
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

any a bounty campaign blog / video?

sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:44:42 PM

any a bounty campaign blog / video?
Hi you can check about bounty track here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011027.0
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

I'm not sure what you're exactly referring to, but no! We have our own algorithms set in place to detect market trends for pumps and dumps and will alert users based on that. Later on we also have machine learning based predictions to 'determine' the outcome (after training our currency models with historical data).

woah, that's sure great, hope this project would going well  Smiley Smiley Smiley
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:58:51 PM

For presale, is there a minimum requirement for TKRP tokens purchases? If any, what is the minimum purchase of the TKRP tokens

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

For presale, is there a minimum requirement for TKRP tokens purchases? If any, what is the minimum purchase of the TKRP tokens

Yes, the only requirement is the minimum purchase amount: 0.01 ETH (10 Finney)

Kishan748

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

The project looks promising...Having a great platform to manage portfolio with good UI will make difference
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:34:19 PM

ICO will succees. The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August I'll be looking forward to it.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

ICO will succees. The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August I'll be looking forward to it.

yes this so exciting i like this project a lot of people joining today because they see the potential of this coin something that would blow in the near future in some big exchange like bittrex cryptopia and poloniex good luck team keep it up  Grin Grin

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:08:07 PM

We may push this date slightly to get the Alpha polished up and running, still tentative, but definitely in August.

jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

This project? This will be successful and I'm hopin' for that to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: