Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16165 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:01:56 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 11:16:06 AM by trackr-im

Are there specifics on how Trackr is planning on marketing to get mass worldwide acceptance of the product? If the project is not adapted as fast as anticipated are there contingency plans in place?  

We're in talks with a few marketing people to publicize our product, I'll agree that we're more tech people rather than marketing but we're hoping in making this work.

As for as contingency plans are involved, we'll still be developing Trackr and hoping it gains traction through organic means as time flies.

Ultimately this would spell the following for the project if the investment is very poor:

• Slow down the rate of development (rather than expanding the team directly, depending on the investment, it may be postponed)
  • Some advanced features may not be released as initially planned (some of these require servers with more compute and memory allocation to crunch data)

I saw earlier in the thread talk of a possible video coming out.  Any update on that?

We've posted a few screenshots a few pages back, we're still working on it. Our current estimation is the Alpha being released by end of this month. We'll try to get a video out as soon as possible, there's a bit of UI/UX design work still left (as we want to give a good first impression).

What is difference between Coindash and your app while they are offering similar service and have working beta version. What escrow your will offer and any working beta available for testing before open of this ICO.
Coindash now has been accused as scam ICO. The current news is that coindash wallet hacked and lost million dollars, is it a trick to cheat the investor or real hacker works. No body sure about the problem. The concept of coindash is good enough with social copy trading but I think if trackr has beta test net the application or website of the project will be plus value. OK I support this project!

We've posted about the Coindash hack and other security concerns on our medium blog, please have a read and let us know what you think! And as always, we recommend people to join our Slack.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei8383

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

I believe that investors should look to this project, because the team pays great attention to security. There is a confidence in the project and team members.

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Any dates on alpha release yet?
Also how is the token value increased, other than the buy/sell demand from the market?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

Also how is the token value increased, other than the buy/sell demand from the market?

As far as alpha release date, it is expected to be by the end of this month.

I'm going to quote my old post here, it's also in the FAQ on our website. For anyone interested on how this token will have a valued and how it is used, please read the following:

We'll be updating our FAQ today/tomorrow with a more comprehensive answer to these questions as they've been asked a few times now throughout the thread.

The app will require tokens to drive its in-app 'economy' for its subscription model:

• Users pay a nominal monthly fee for the subscription of 'advanced features', these tokens are traded back on the exchange and dividends are issued on an interim basis on profits (meaning throughout the year). The subscription price varies by the token price against ETH, as the value rises you would need to pay less in 'TKR' which gives early investors a bonus, either through a longer subscription or through enjoying a higher trade price on exchanges.
  • You're able to register on a portal that will launch post ICO as a token holder (regardless of the amount you hold), we'll be holding monthly meetings in which 'token holders' are invited to join and present their idea, disagree or agree with key decisions regarding our future or any other concern.
  • There's a lot of room for in-app 'advertisement' (non-obtrusive and completely subtle) for users that use the free tier, an example would be a news tab on cryptocurrencies. A news could be 'promoted' (and marked as such) at the top, this would clearly be labelled as such. A subscription user may be able to enjoy lower subscription fees in return for having the promoted news displayed to them (or not if they don't wish to).
  • Users are able to share their successful portfolio, meaning someone may be able to advertise their portfolio and their success. The user could then opt to 'share' their portfolio, which could be traded to other users where the requesting user pays x amounts of TKR for it. The exchange of tokens would be conducted by smart-contracts, a modest service fee (1-5%) could apply and the remainder is sent to the owner of the portfolio.

These are just some initial ideas, we're still drafting our subscription model on what exactly is possible but as you can see there's a lot of room for ROI (both in dividends and in actual token price). This is also an example of one of the the key decisions a majority token holder would be able to influence (through a majority vote of the token holders).  All of this would be facilitated through smart-contracts and eventually drive higher price for all token holders and issue higher dividends as the money is directly poured back.

The exact requirement on how dividends will by drafted by legal beforehand once we're in that position. While I'd love to tell you the exact model, I'm unfortunately no lawyer and thus can not comment on the exact specifics.

As always, please message us on Slack as we'll be able to answer any query (dividends, subscription model, suspicion/doubt, proof of development, you name it).

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:33:32 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 04:47:19 AM by bluedude

I'm going to quote my old post here, it's also in the FAQ on our website. For anyone interested on how this token will have a valued and how it is used, please read the following:

Thanks for the reply and is looking very promising.
Any pre-sale I can contribute, before the ico actually starts?
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

Great project! ICO in running now, join ICO (initial coin offering) and get future rich benefits. great project! great team!
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

One from the most interesting projects right now! Well done!
Any predictions for the price after ICO?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

Thanks for the reply and is looking very promising.
Any pre-sale before the ico actually starts?

The presale has already happened, we're spreading the word and getting the Alpha ready (after which we will announce the ICO date.)

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:47:47 PM

Not sure how is this even a question. After the ICO, the price would be below ICO price just like any other coins. The reason for this is the fact that bounty participants are selling their coins right away. Not much are holding their tokens. Another reason for a low price after ICO is that people that really wants to buy this coin has already bought the coin in the crowdsale. It's only after a couple of improvements until the coin gets recognized by the investors once again. If the investors liked the coin or the project, then they are buying more coins. Otherwise, they are dumping the coin. Pretty much the price just depends on the investors.

I find it excellent for the developers to think that there should only be a limit in the pre-ICO and then the bonus for early investors in the actual ICO isn't that much.

I've seen a coin back then that have 40% discount and all the coins were sold at that price. At the end, everyone bought at that price that it was as if that's the ICO price of the coin. The coin is now not moving at all. No pumper or dumper at all. Smiley I know that's not going to happen to this coin. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Not sure how is this even a question. After the ICO, the price would be below ICO price just like any other coins. The reason for this is the fact that bounty participants are selling their coins right away. Not much are holding their tokens. Another reason for a low price after ICO is that people that really wants to buy this coin has already bought the coin in the crowdsale. It's only after a couple of improvements until the coin gets recognized by the investors once again. If the investors liked the coin or the project, then they are buying more coins. Otherwise, they are dumping the coin. Pretty much the price just depends on the investors.

I find it excellent for the developers to think that there should only be a limit in the pre-ICO and then the bonus for early investors in the actual ICO isn't that much.

I've seen a coin back then that have 40% discount and all the coins were sold at that price. At the end, everyone bought at that price that it was as if that's the ICO price of the coin. The coin is now not moving at all. No pumper or dumper at all. Smiley I know that's not going to happen to this coin. Smiley

Thanks for clarify Smiley

I know how look scenario after ICO.. and that bounty hunters dumping rewards.

My question is more if anyone try to calculate that with the amount of coins, price in ICO and other available information.

But maybe it is a bit to early for that...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 742

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:21:06 PM

Hello all please help me dev why red for my name

Maybe it's because the facebook campaign participants are full. Dev only accepted 250 partisipants for this bounty.
omg me late just 250 participants oke thanks for information

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oppy16

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:23:38 PM

iam join twitter campaign thank.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:43:29 PM

My question is more if anyone try to calculate that with the amount of coins, price in ICO and other available information.

Predicting token prices is very hard for the reasons mentioned above, through demand we hope to increase the value of the token.

wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

This is impossible to calculate Trackr token value at current period, Trackr token in ICO phase at current time.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:21:29 PM

How long will this ICO last?
CUH

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:25:30 PM

Did I understand correctly that just one comment is enough if I participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter Huh
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:43:05 PM

I like that you are releasing the alpha a week before the ICO release will show you are working on a actual project and just not blowing smoke up peoples like some of the other projects, will def help with the ico.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

How long will this ICO last?

One month or until the cap hits.

Did I understand correctly that just one comment is enough if I participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter Huh

No comments are required, just FB/Twitter rules as per the bounty thread.

opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

In the Russian-language branch it is indicated that in the rules twitter / facebook it is necessary to do minimally 1 constructive post in the official branch. In fact, this does not need to be done, bounty for the social network and without these fasting we can get?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

In the Russian-language branch it is indicated that in the rules twitter / facebook it is necessary to do minimally 1 constructive post in the official branch. In fact, this does not need to be done, bounty for the social network and without these fasting we can get?

The rules were updated some time ago, I suspect the correlating announcement/bounty threads were not. As always please do refer to the official thread for the most up-to-date information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: