Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16165 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

Are analysis features of projects like this one and some like coindash analysis features can help in time of massive dumps like what is currently going on?

Can the market be predicted when a group of whales trying to liquidate the btc they have been trying to put on tokens just so they could profit when it all grew?

Having proper algorithms in place to detect such patterents, we believe so yes. Obviously there will always be cases of fake positives or negatives, but from our testing so far we have correctly been able to identify pumps and dumps in the majority of alerts. One of the great features is that we're able to track changes to stock in real-time and alert immediately based on that with a very minimal delay to the end of user of a couple of seconds.

Currently we're also in the process of integration with machine learning, which in other words is that we add a lot of data and then let the future data predict itself through enough learning of historical data for specific cryptocurrencies. We're pretty excited about this and hope to introduce it in the near future on Trackr.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sbm007

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:28:01 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:39:19 AM by sbm007

No disrespect to this team and have not seen their platform but this site is doing a great job managing ones portfolio, https://altpocket.io/. Can I get information on what Trackr team is going to offer that is different from the current platforms

Hi,

I'm Waleed, one of the founders of the project.

To answer your question:

In all fairness, there are actually quite a few portfolio management projects out there. However altpocket seems to be more of a social platform where you can showcase your investments and track them at a high level.

What we offer is a bespoke system in the form of a mobile app that is dedicated to helping you to maximise your ROI and we accomplish that by offering a set of tools that allow you to:

- track your investments at a very granular level (filter by timeframe, currency pair, exchange) in near real-time (limited to exchange API's)
  - set up smart alerts which we call "watchers" that let notify you by email/push notification/SMS of any sudden changes in the market, these will be highly configurable and accept a number of parameters.

A subset of the features outlined above will be available for trial in an Alpha release which will be launched before the ICO goes live.

However, down the line, we have some really cool stuff planned and just to mention a few:

- machine based learning to process historical data and extrapolating of trends into the future
 - media integration to provide useful trade insights at the currency level (i.e. "GOLEM just released a new version")
 - offer a set of post trade analysis tools, where you can do things such as FX backtesting to test trade strategies for efficacy.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that we are aiming to position ourselves as a "serious trade tool" and therefore value privacy and transparency above everything else. We are fully committed to the idea of being decentralised and for that reason our promise is that no identifiable user data is ever stored by us. The same cannot be said for some of the other portfolio managers out there.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

Nice idea. I think you need more advertisement for the project right now and Bitcointalk forum can provide a great popularity to any project.
Will keep an eye on this and already supporting Trackr on Twitter.
Good luck.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:34:50 PM

join and hopefully this project is successful. I hope this project is very promising
CUH

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

good luck team
joined the facebook and twitter bounty campaign
thanks  Grin
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

can't wait for the ICO!  Grin Grin
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

will support the project on Twitter
Alan Dref

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:09:09 PM

What are the key benefits compared to other wallets?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:29:56 PM

What are the key benefits compared to other wallets?

I think you slightly misunderstood the purpose of this app. Trackr isn't a wallet, rather, it tracks your wallets, currencies, provides analytics on how to maximize your ROI and on top of that has a comprehensive alerting system that notifies you of potentially profitable alt-coins that you should invest in and alerts that you can set up to notify you what you want to know and when.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

Can you maximize your return on investment with just 2 people?
You must have a complete team to maximize your investment return

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
winke

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:44:18 PM

waiting for ico Tongue
hau8234

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

good idea, good luck dev team. Waiting until 1/8  Cry
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:34:49 PM

No disrespect to this team and have not seen their platform but this site is doing a great job managing ones portfolio, https://altpocket.io/. Can I get information on what Trackr team is going to offer that is different from the current platforms

Hi,

I'm Waleed, one of the founders of the project.

To answer your question:

In all fairness, there are actually quite a few portfolio management projects out there. However altpocket seems to be more of a social platform where you can showcase your investments and track them at a high level.

What we offer is a bespoke system in the form of a mobile app that is dedicated to helping you to maximise your ROI and we accomplish that by offering a set of tools that allow you to:

- track your investments at a very granular level (filter by timeframe, currency pair, exchange) in near real-time (limited to exchange API's)
  - set up smart alerts which we call "watchers" that let notify you by email/push notification/SMS of any sudden changes in the market, these will be highly configurable and accept a number of parameters.

A subset of the features outlined above will be available for trial in an Alpha release which will be launched before the ICO goes live.

However, down the line, we have some really cool stuff planned and just to mention a few:

- machine based learning to process historical data and extrapolating of trends into the future
 - media integration to provide useful trade insights at the currency level (i.e. "GOLEM just released a new version")
 - offer a set of post trade analysis tools, where you can do things such as FX backtesting to test trade strategies for efficacy.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that we are aiming to position ourselves as a "serious trade tool" and therefore value privacy and transparency above everything else. We are fully committed to the idea of being decentralised and for that reason our promise is that no identifiable user data is ever stored by us. The same cannot be said for some of the other portfolio managers out there.

Thanks for your post! It provided some interesting insight.
Pixmartz

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:26:00 PM

I believe this project will be successful and as expected. This will really help people in trading because it is made in a more simple mobile platform without having to see the desktop
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

i join the bounty campaign for signature campaign i will my very best to help this project succesfull thank you so much for this opportunity participate in this campaign i was looking forward for this project good luck to all the team i am so excited to share this anywhre in this bitcoin furom so every week we need to post a comment to this main thread a 3 times? when is the ICO start and the end of the ICO? how much the price when the ICO start?

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

The Pre ICO starts tomorrow at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 5 days exactly. Our website will be updated tonight with information on how to contribute. The Pre-ICO itself has a very low funding cap (50 ETH) and is primarily to just assess early interest & provide bonuses.

The ratio is:
  • 1 ETH > 10 000 TKRP (Pre ICO token)
  • 1 ETH > 5000 TKR (main ICO token).
  • You are able to exchange TKRP to TKR at a ratio of 1:1 during the main crowdsale/ICO (thus giving a 200% bonus for those that contribute during the Pre ICO).

The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 30 days. All the information regarding prices can be found on the website.

Omnicide24

Activity: 504
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:09:37 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:15:47 PM by Omnicide24

Already translated Russian ANN post & bounty post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014218
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:18:40 PM

Great project, This is the concept of the future, with the system and team that I am sure I believe ICO will succees. Can't waiting for opening ICO on August 1st.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

The Pre ICO starts tomorrow at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 5 days exactly. Our website will be updated tonight with information on how to contribute. The Pre-ICO itself has a very low funding cap (50 ETH) and is primarily to just assess early interest & provide bonuses.

The ratio is:
  • 1 ETH > 10 000 TKRP (Pre ICO token)
  • 1 ETH > 5000 TKR (main ICO token).
  • You are able to exchange TKRP to TKR at a ratio of 1:1 during the main crowdsale/ICO (thus giving a 200% bonus for those that contribute during the Pre ICO).

The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 30 days. All the information regarding prices can be found on the website.
1 ETH > 10,000 TKR
This is a very good offer, I do not want to miss and will invest money when pre ICO, I sure this is a great project.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:35:44 PM

We have updated our website now with the pre-sale information and how to contribute for those that are interested.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: