Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108571 times)
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

Can you tell us how do you differentiate from Musiconomi (MCI) that will also have their ICO by the end of the month?
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1140

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

Can you tell us how do you differentiate from Musiconomi (MCI) that will also have their ICO by the end of the month?

Note that I'm not trashing anybody's project here, Just stating a few things based on what I saw.
Looking at their Website.
It's basically just a plain site, explaining about what their token could do within their site/system
And of course a few info about some ICO.

where as if you look at the Opus foundation's site.

DEMO

That's what stands out. Opus has a working beta.
While others only have words to boast, Opus has it working already.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

Note that I'm not trashing anybody's project here, Just stating a few things based on what I saw.
It's basically just a plain site, explaining about what their token could do within their site/system

DEMO

Really you are boosting the investors because already you people developed the Beta platform. But many companies are developing the ICO is developing after collecting some amount of money in the ICO. 

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:27:00 PM

how much have you collected from the ICO so far?
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

how much have you collected from the ICO so far?

You can monitor the current number of transactions here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x4355fC160f74328f9b383dF2EC589bB3dFd82Ba0 Smiley

Also, this is just a Pre-crowdsale.

patrickj

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

Interesting project. The pre crowdsale seems to be great, the number of buying ether is bursting. I think this would be success. Goodluck devs!
Blas

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

Interesting project. The pre crowdsale seems to be great, the number of buying ether is bursting. I think this would be success. Goodluck devs!

I rather buy after,,,all the ICO so far later when it sells in the exchange is cheaper as the team will sell their coins to make more money like it happened with TENX, we have learnt our lessons! no more ICO!  Team will sell their coins, DO not invest in ICO you will lose your investment
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

I rather buy after,,,all the ICO so far later when it sells in the exchange is cheaper as the team will sell their coins to make more money like it happened with TENX, we have learnt our lessons! no more ICO!  Team will sell their coins, DO not invest in ICO you will lose your investment

Not at all, Did you invest at all the ICO's lately?

Opus has unique concept. This project will be successful after the ICO end.

Ahhh.. ok
Superfalcon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

Hi

Looks very promising. How can I add the token as a custom token in myetherwallet?
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

Hi

Looks very promising. How can I add the token as a custom token in myetherwallet?
Hi, thanks for your support. Here the details

Token Name: OPT
Address: 0x4355fC160f74328f9b383dF2EC589bB3dFd82Ba0
Decimal: 18

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

Whatever happened to some of the past projects that failed, doesn't reflect any projects credibility and authenticity nowadays.
Opus has a great and active team. A clear and visible plans for the future as seen on the Roadmap.

jilin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

Whatever happened to some of the past projects that failed, doesn't reflect any projects credibility and authenticity nowadays.
Opus has a great and active team. A clear and visible plans for the future as seen on the Roadmap.

Yes, the team's maintenance and updates are very important for coins, and I believe the team will develop the coins very well in the future.
james994

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

Is the opus bounty program basically paid enthusiasm and positivity?  Because that's how it sounds like atm.  
Blas

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

Yes I did and what happened all ICO is cheaper to buy from exchanges as the value will be the same as it was in the ICO but then the Team will sell their coins to make profit and make lots of money for their own pockets, Same old story, I have been here for more than 4 years and this is what will happen, want to bet?
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

DEMO

Really you are boosting the investors because already you people developed the Beta platform. But many companies are developing the ICO is developing after collecting some amount of money in the ICO. 

You're right, I've seen that and it's why I believe in this project.
But I would like to have the point of view of Opus more globally on this point.
james994

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:38:26 PM

I rather buy after,,,all the ICO so far later when it sells in the exchange is cheaper as the team will sell their coins to make more money like it happened with TENX, we have learnt our lessons! no more ICO!  Team will sell their coins, DO not invest in ICO you will lose your investment

Yes I did and what happened all ICO is cheaper to buy from exchanges as the value will be the same as it was in the ICO but then the Team will sell their coins to make profit and make lots of money for their own pockets, Same old story, I have been here for more than 4 years and this is what will happen, want to bet?

It's most likely not just the team and more so the people who bought the ICO's because people who buy them outnumber the developer holdings usually.  The ICO buyers do a quick flip and so the prices go down.  It's almost pointless to buy during ICO like you say, the prices become cheaper when it hits the exchanges, but I've noticed some exceptions and that depends on a few things.   I don't like that Opus has a bounty incentivizing people to post positive comments etc blindly.
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:59:32 PM

Is the opus bounty program basically paid enthusiasm and positivity?  Because that's how it sounds like atm.  

idiot!
james994

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

idiot!

Great feedback!  Why don't you educate me since you're so smart? 

Oh by the way you're doing a great job at representing Opus seeing that in your signature.  Keep it up!
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

idiot!

Great feedback!  Why don't you educate me since you're so smart?

do your due dilligence. your question were idiot. the team won't give free tokens to those who say shits on their project

I'am an investor,i bought the pre sale and i believe in that project.
james994

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

idiot!

Great feedback!  Why don't you educate me since you're so smart?

do your due dilligence. your question were idiot. the team won't give free tokens to those who say shits on their project

I'am an investor,i bought the pre sale and i believe in that project.

It sounds like you're the idiot here that doesn't know how to speak or comprehend english buddy.  "your question were idiot"
"the team won't give free tokens to those who say shits on their project". No kidding?!  Damn you're a genius, you should start your own ICO!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: