Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108565 times)
eff_efferson

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:47:51 AM

what seperates this from Napster or soul seek ... werent they all decentralised?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doctor-s

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:14:40 AM

what seperates this from Napster or soul seek ... werent they all decentralised?

This is more like itunes, but with almost all revenue going direct to artists, rather than apple taking a 30% cut. Other music distribution services are similarly high fee ripe for undercutting.

Check out the graph:

https://imgur.com/XlFsDlN
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:59:14 PM

Seems like opus is accumulated between 0.000050 and 0.000070 eth. Like Pap0u said patience is a key.

buy when no one looking at coin
and sell when everyone trying to buy that coin
So is it the time to buy Opus yet or it's just too late right now?

For me it's a suspicious project without a transparent project development. They is only one BCT account (thread-starter) and no other person that belongs to the project. I liked the demo version, but I am not really confident that this project will deliver.

Lol. They slowly progressing. Don't need such fud. Team is responsible on discord. Why they need to spend time in btc?

It's not fudding, just my impression. I don't have the time to follow every discord channel from the projects i am interested in. That's why btc is a good place to get an overview of the current progress of a project. It won't hurt to post here and then a comment of the current situation and upcoming news.
Yeah, when the altcoin market can recover, it is also the time to recover the ICO market and the tokens have completed crowdsale like Opus.
You can not follow all the projects in your portfolio, so you just can check the mentality of market through volume trading and Bitcoin dominance.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:37:05 AM

Seems like opus is accumulated between 0.000050 and 0.000070 eth. Like Pap0u said patience is a key.

For me it's a suspicious project without a transparent project development. They is only one BCT account (thread-starter) and no other person that belongs to the project. I liked the demo version, but I am not really confident that this project will deliver.

Lol. They slowly progressing. Don't need such fud. Team is responsible on discord. Why they need to spend time in btc?

It's not fudding, just my impression. I don't have the time to follow every discord channel from the projects i am interested in. That's why btc is a good place to get an overview of the current progress of a project. It won't hurt to post here and then a comment of the current situation and upcoming news.
Yeah, when the altcoin market can recover, it is also the time to recover the ICO market and the tokens have completed crowdsale like Opus.
You can not follow all the projects in your portfolio, so you just can check the mentality of market through volume trading and Bitcoin dominance.
alt-coins market will recover soon but its will happen very slowly not an instant
as you can see every altcoin is in blood bath but after BTC fork it will recover and also i am waiting for new market announcement for OPUS token. opus should be on a new good market now to gain more volume
etherdeta and hitBTC is not enough
also interesting news by opus team are coming day by day
they are moved to a new place and hiring new staff and spreading words about what is opus and what is the purpose of opus project especially for new artists and music lovers.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:39:26 AM

Is there any plan to contact big artists and singers so that we can have more exposure of Opus tokens
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

I don't care about the price in the first place but the development team. And the ICO was not really successful since only a small part of all tokens where sold. At this time there was no statement about the amount of the devs tokens. Only a few days before the ICO ended the devs announced that they will burn a part of their tokens. Otherwise they would have hold 95% of the existing tokens after the crowdsale. Since this incident I am little be abstained towards this project.

But I hope it will do fine. I love the idea.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:47:07 AM

I don't care about the price in the first place but the development team. And the ICO was not really successful since only a small part of all tokens where sold. At this time there was no statement about the amount of the devs tokens. Only a few days before the ICO ended the devs announced that they will burn a part of their tokens. Otherwise they would have hold 95% of the existing tokens after the crowdsale. Since this incident I am little be abstained towards this project.

i thought the remaining token by percentage are burnt already
as i am seeing the details on marketcap is
Circulating Supply
140,080,549 OPT
Total Supply
249,308,531 OPT
Max Supply
249,308,531 OPT
by your statement these details could be wrong ? i think its not wrong Circulating Supply 140,080,549 OPT is which are sold in the ICO phase and other remaining 249,308,531 - 140,080,549 OPT =  109,227,982 OPT holding by OPUS team.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:50:27 AM

Is there any plan to contact big artists and singers so that we can have more exposure of Opus tokens

that's great idea, i support you ,if it come true there is good advertisement,more people will know Opus.
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:41:18 PM

Circulating Supply
140,080,549 OPT
Total Supply
249,308,531 OPT
Max Supply
249,308,531 OPT
by your statement these details could be wrong ? i think its not wrong Circulating Supply 140,080,549 OPT is which are sold in the ICO phase and other remaining 249,308,531 - 140,080,549 OPT =  109,227,982 OPT holding by OPUS team.

They are already burnt, but at this state of ICO they weren't. And at took very long till the announcement of opus dev came out which stopped me from investing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

Circulating Supply
140,080,549 OPT
Total Supply
249,308,531 OPT
Max Supply
249,308,531 OPT

They are already burnt, but at this state of ICO they weren't. And at took very long till the announcement of opus dev came out which stopped me from investing.
yes they are burnt already and about dev and opus project team
i think opus team is working on this project very hard. they needs time
because they moved on another location some days ago and now they are hiring staff so definitely tey need time to sattle everything and then start work again
i hope there will be more annoucment are coming soon on this thread or on twitter by opus team
and maybe we will heard news about adding opus on another big exchange next monthe
so keep paitence and wait
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:51:29 PM

May be they need to spend a time for a forum with same reason why they spend a time here before ICO! It is not take so much time to copy/paste news for a few resources.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Deepfoelife

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

May be they need to spend a time for a forum with same reason why they spend a time here before ICO! It is not take so much time to copy/paste news for a few resources.

They never been here even before the end of the ICO. The thread is running by another person not from the team.
Deepfoelife

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

Which rights do your tokens provide its holders with?

Im not from a team but as I know its utility token which provides right to buy music on the future platform.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

So we can only buy music from Opus coin
any other use case apart from this?
Deepfoelife

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:15:01 PM

So we can only buy music from Opus coin
any other use case apart from this?

What else do you espect of it? The price will be determined by market anyways.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

come again good news or is opus dead.? the course is only going down. no end in range
the token is really so worthless ?  or have the devs run away ?
Deepfoelife

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:02:12 PM

come again good news or is opus dead.? the course is only going down. no end in range
the token is really so worthless ?  or have the devs run away ?

Don't spread the fud. You can go to discord and ask the team anything you want.
awardotter

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

where can I read about bounty?
Dinct

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:15:09 PM

where can I read about bounty?

Here you go. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011082
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:35:13 PM

No, we have a Discord channel to discuss and announce about the news of Opus project, I think it will be better than this Forum very much. You can receive notice when you using Discord to know the announcement, but Bitcointalk Forum doesn't have this function Wink

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: