Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108570 times)
Gilboa

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:04:03 PM

One thing to note is that there hasn't been a pump yet for Opus.

Most alts have had their pump already executed and are left to pick up the pieces with development progress (ie Bitbay, Elixir, Minereum etc.) the list goes on and on.

Opus will get a pump and that will most likely correspond with its addition to a new exchange. Coinexchang.io would probably cause this effect to happen most easily.

I can see why the devs are hesitant to get Opus listed on bigger exchanges without a functioning product out in the wild.

Still, Opus will see a similar increase and then a dump. I don't believe there is any way to avoid it.

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

Hi again my friends, partners and foes, those who hate me and those saying they also do but in fact love me for my charisma and insights I gave them. I will not further banter with u or teach u the wisdoms of life or anything of that nature, instead I simply send greetings to all the idiots hearing me or reading this statement.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

Most alts have had their pump already executed and are left to pick up the pieces with development progress (ie Bitbay, Elixir, Minereum etc.) the list goes on and on.

Opus will get a pump and that will most likely correspond with its addition to a new exchange. Coinexchang.io would probably cause this effect to happen most easily.

I can see why the devs are hesitant to get Opus listed on bigger exchanges without a functioning product out in the wild.

Still, Opus will see a similar increase and then a dump. I don't believe there is any way to avoid it.

Opus  is a great project ,hope it will  hit bigger exchange, i am waitting.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:20:11 PM

I'm interested in such project, but what his status? What stage of development/release process at this moment Smiley

They made nice demo before the end of the ICO. Thats all in a part of developing.
They got couple artists on a board.
They finalizing their move to the Poland and hiring 5 new developers.

Do u need that and demo they made? To be precise, its not a demo but a short video clip filled with toilet jokes and scat scenes. I sure as hell know u dont need to see that piece. Its worse than a small handmade mechanical model of hulk hogan that u bought in a sale. I have trillions of reasons to not trust my eyes after all I have heard thus far.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

It doesn't hit an exchange out of nowhere. It doesn't work like that. Somebody from the project must do active actions towards that. Or if there is trading volume present and demand, exchanges can decide to add the token. But with no activity, no news and no price action - I don't see an exchange coming.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

It doesn't hit an exchange out of nowhere. It doesn't work like that. Somebody from the project must do active actions towards that. Or if there is trading volume present and demand, exchanges can decide to add the token. But with no activity, no news and no price action - I don't see an exchange coming.

You really think that devs aren't active? Haven't really been following closely but i thought that they already had a working product. What else you need right now?
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:30:18 PM

I'm interested in such project, but what his status? What stage of development/release process at this moment Smiley

They made nice demo before the end of the ICO. Thats all in a part of developing.

Do u need that and demo they made? To be precise, its not a demo but a short video clip filled with toilet jokes and scat scenes. I sure as hell know u dont need to see that piece. Its worse than a small handmade mechanical model of hulk hogan that u bought in a sale. I have trillions of reasons to not trust my eyes after all I have heard thus far.

What are you talking about? Me Im talking about demo version of the site. I dont know about the video.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:32 AM

I'm interested in such project, but what his status? What stage of development/release process at this moment Smiley?  

What are you talking about? Me Im talking about demo version of the site. I dont know about the video.
demo version of the opus foundation site is very good i really like it
and really love the music
i think really soon opus will be very popular in music industry
i personally use opus demo version for listening music and there are very good track on it with very good voice
only 20 OPT for advanced demo
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:59:09 AM

today's news segwit of bitcoin is suspended now
here!
https://coinspectator.com/news/117888/bitcoin-surges-11-to-record-above-7800-after-developers-call-off-plans-to-split-digital-currency
i think opus will rise but we need some bigger exchange now
developers should now do somthing about adding opus on some another good exchange hitBTC and ED is not enough
i hope soon opus is going to add on some good exchange
and about demo version its looks good and very easy to use
but need some time to develop this more
artist are coming and tracks are adding
in future opus will be big in music industry hopefully
Mila888

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:52:32 AM

The project is really very good, the work is on, we have a little time to wait and we will see the opus on the circumpolar exchanges.
Dinct

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

That's weird. Almost all the altcoins are going crazy as of today, yet Opus ...  Sad
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

The last github commit was on the 13th September. What are the devs currently working on?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:00:02 PM

discord group is very interested , questions will be deleted , messages deleted , member will be banned if the question arent like they want to hear ..

Really nice project to loose money !
thanks guys Grin

manolentor1492

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:51:04 PM

Wishing to see the launch of the opus platform, the transfer of office is taking longer than we expected, but today Philips has said that it is already in the final phase so I am more relaxed.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:59:56 PM

Wishing to see the launch of the opus platform, the transfer of office is taking longer than we expected, but today Philips has said that it is already in the final phase so I am more relaxed.

where did you get that information? ,,,, are the final phase Huh

the office is in punta cana. Dom. Rep   
best beach with great palms and delicious cocktails
Elsp

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:09:46 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 08:24:29 PM by Elsp

where did you get that information? ,,,, are the final phase Huh

the office is in punta cana. Dom. Rep  
best beach with great palms and delicious cocktails

XD ,,, haha,,,

I found the info in telegram ... but it does not really say much ... only that the transfer to Poland is almost finished ......

specific date .... nothing .... as always ambiguous answers ....

so everyone is up to date .....

https://discord.gg/AFZAYW

https://t.me/opusfoundation
Deepfoelife

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

The last github commit was on the 13th September. What are the devs currently working on?

They did nothing in the part of programming for the last three month. But they are working on legal issues. And I like the way they do it:

crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:50:39 PM

I found the info in telegram ... but it does not really say much ... only that the transfer to Poland is almost finished ......

specific date .... nothing .... as always ambiguous answers ....

so everyone is up to date .....

https://discord.gg/AFZAYW

https://t.me/opusfoundation

Thank you for recall discord and telegram links. I am not very up-to-date and I see the transfer to a new office. I keep my fingers crossed for Opus although music coins/tokens haven't been performing well.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

They did nothing in the part of programming for the last three month. But they are working on legal issues. And I like the way they do it:

Yeah, if they have trouble about the legal policies, we can't see the price of Opus token increases more because it can be remove by SEC or any force has power to does that. Remember again ICO in China, we don't need to hurry and lose money.
Elsp

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

Hello there. I have had a query that currently was published in Euro thread.The main cryptocurrency that'll be used in the machine is OPT. Its value will be depend on need on the market. The way the team going to deal with cryptocurrency market unpredictability? Will the prices be tied to buck or how?

You can ask them directly in discord ... it is true that the price of the token will depend on the market, but keep in mind that at the moment of opening the platform to the mass public there will be more than one billion opt coins that are frozen ... then the price viariacion will be minimal ...
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: