Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108570 times)
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

I believe current price can't go lower considering the general situation. Let's hope we will get somewhere in 2018.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

is there no plan to announce that this token is not only available in etherdelta or hitbtc. I think it takes a bigger market for development engagement and attracting investments. the important when the application is live?

i think official team already hard working behind project ,but it's need time ,let's keep waitting

I hope u right, because price down too much now and I never see opus get pump
I will keep hold my coin and just see in next year this coin growth or die

i hold my tokens too ,but what's should i do ,i should turst  Patience will be highly rewarded or let it die.

just hold your opus. it will be worth it once they will finish the development. just make sure to always be keep updated to you will always know the recent happenings of the token you are holding
The problem with OPUS is that there are not updates from the team. It seems that they have been moving bricks to Poland. I am not sure that they would start the development by dec 1st as they claim in their discord or telegram channels. More updates will definitely lift my morale on this.

Their community manager said that development will start again at december 1st with subsequent  frequent programming updates after that.

Sorry mate couldn't follow it recently. What's the reason of that break that lasts till December 1st?

After ICO they made a decision to move their main office in Poland and find 5 more new developers from this country. But they didnt expect things took too much time. It might be cause of the law issues. As manager said they gotta make sure they do everything right.
good news about that I hope that with the new developers can strengthen the management system of opus, currently opus prices are still weak in the market may also require a larger market apart from the development
The devs of Opus project said they will not list this token on large exchange until they complete their product as roadmap first. This is a project for long term and only the investors accept long term investment can have profits through this token. Remember almost legit ICOs projects spent much time to develop first.
Deepfoelife

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:41:55 PM

is there no plan to announce that this token is not only available in etherdelta or hitbtc. I think it takes a bigger market for development engagement and attracting investments. the important when the application is live?

i think official team already hard working behind project ,but it's need time ,let's keep waitting

i hold my tokens too ,but what's should i do ,i should turst  Patience will be highly rewarded or let it die.

just hold your opus. it will be worth it once they will finish the development. just make sure to always be keep updated to you will always know the recent happenings of the token you are holding
The problem with OPUS is that there are not updates from the team. It seems that they have been moving bricks to Poland. I am not sure that they would start the development by dec 1st as they claim in their discord or telegram channels. More updates will definitely lift my morale on this.

Their community manager said that development will start again at december 1st with subsequent  frequent programming updates after that.

Sorry mate couldn't follow it recently. What's the reason of that break that lasts till December 1st?

After ICO they made a decision to move their main office in Poland and find 5 more new developers from this country. But they didnt expect things took too much time. It might be cause of the law issues. As manager said they gotta make sure they do everything right.
good news about that I hope that with the new developers can strengthen the management system of opus, currently opus prices are still weak in the market may also require a larger market apart from the development
The devs of Opus project said they will not list this token on large exchange until they complete their product as roadmap first. This is a project for long term and only the investors accept long term investment can have profits through this token. Remember almost legit ICOs projects spent much time to develop first.

think that this is their biggest mistake to ignore marketing and make more liquidity on their token... they gotta make their name, otherwise nobody will know about them when the platform is ready.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:07:40 AM

think that this is their biggest mistake to ignore marketing and make more liquidity on their token... they gotta make their name, otherwise nobody will know about them when the platform is ready.
i did not agree with this
i think opus team is working very good and the project is going on the right way
they did not ignore the marketing but right now they are focusing on the project and making a very good platform with new team
my point of view liquidity of this token is the first priority is very good decision
and after complete this work they work on marketing and at that point marketing will be very easy for a product that has a good platform already
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:42:39 AM

i think opus team is working very good and the project is going on the right way
they did not ignore the marketing but right now they are focusing on the project and making a very good platform with new team
my point of view liquidity of this token is the first priority is very good decision
and after complete this work they work on marketing and at that point marketing will be very easy for a product that has a good platform already

opus team is working but not yet any news that what opus team is up to next
i am waiting for some announcements  because opus price is right now very low
peoples are selling day by day and opus losing trust from investors
i hope soon some announcements will be out and opus community will hear some good news about opus project
but still i think its a very long term project and take much time then we expected to make this project successful
Deepfoelife

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

Team gotta raise public interest to make more liquidity ... but then they need to use marketing to make it happen... so anyways marketing should be one of the priorities..
Gilboa

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:54:59 PM

We need a new up to date signature

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:45 AM

Hi bounty ended 3 months ago? Why are you still wearing that signature?
soviettiget2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:47 AM

He likes Opus? 
Gilboa

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:20:16 AM

I'm not in it for the bounty son

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
Gilboa

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:14:37 AM

Soonish™ from Discord:

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
Deepfoelife

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

Soonish™ from Discord:

Its good they finally understood they need to make some intrigue and hype.
But dumbasses still sell for cheap. How the hell somebody sold so much Opus at the bottom (100 satoshi).
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:59:40 PM

What's happening to OPUS? It is not normal for the price to fall. 1000 satoshi to 100 satoshi is not believable.
Gilboa

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

What's happening to OPUS? It is not normal for the price to fall. 1000 satoshi to 100 satoshi is not believable.
It's pure gold to be scraping up all that cheap Opus.

The way HitBTC works is that the individual that first placed a 100 satoshi order gets their order filled first. Then the second next, and third next etc.

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:11 AM

Opus will be the next 100x.

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:41 AM

Opus's project team is looking for new artists and musicians around the world. When the product is ready, it will make the artist's value in some way, and it will bring good news soon. Tongue
Gilboa

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

Somebody wants in pronto...

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
soviettiget2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

https://i.imgur.com/LOpPSik.png

Pump and dump?  Dunno.  We'll see.  Big smiles if it holds.
Deepfoelife

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

Pump and dump?  Dunno.  We'll see.  Big smiles if it holds.

This means nothing... Yesturday price was 100 satoshi then back to 300... somebody just bought opus.. volume still rediclious
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:02:55 AM

at least we see some movement now. the whole market looks bullish. hope Opus will profit from the positive market flows
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: