Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108568 times)
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

I have mixed emotions about Opus platform release and Opus team work.

We all have been feeded by promises by two months that platfrom will be released in May. Whole May, up to the end of the the 31th of month, manager Philipp with the high level of confidence told us that platfrom will be for sure released this month. He told us that such delays are because of Opus team need to make sure everything working good before release.

But after all the promises and confident statements we got this tweet:

Philipp, if you told us that platfrom will be 100% released May your platform got to be ready BEFORE May, that's how serious buiseness works.

And what we got after almost a year of patience? Music platfrom that can't play music? Philipp, are you serious? Don't you remember all your statements? Man you take the money from the people, BIG MONEY, you gotta work good and keep your promises.

If you call this "keeping the high standarts for the platform" what we will see next?

From the start we ran into the amateurishness, constant delays, two-faced actions (all the promises about exchanges before ICO ends) dealing with this project. But I always kept my faith to the Opus hoping that all the delays payed off.... BUT ...

I know that even though Philipp said that he working full time for Opus he also handling another project with Mateuz as a CEO (as I got it right). I don't know if that project have ICO but for all the investors and people considering any buiseness with this people I got to warn you about the way they "keeping the high standarts".

seriously just shut up. Why do you care if the app was delayed few days? Or you were hoping for a moon just as a moon boy you seem to be. Even if it was released on time, would not affect anything at all. Stop crying a river over here and support a project or keep silent. Just making a fool out of yourself.

LOL I see u struggled with some BUTTHURT over here😂

First of all I ain’t told nothing about the price in my recent post, buy you a glasses. I dont care about the price, it’s just a quick overview of the project, and I’m here not for quick profit, I’ve been investor since ICO.

Secondly, I told only facts, so quit hatin, you re look like impatient buyer that wait for the quick profit and afraid any negative fact that are truth and you afraid it can affect the price. But I told you nothing can help this project till the team change the way they communicate and handle the project.

Thirdly, “support project or keep quiet”? That’s bullshit! Why I should stay quiet if not everything good in this shady project? Your statements are ridiculous.

Umm i could tell english is not your strong suite. How in the world i struggled with butthurt? Your are the one complaining about few day of delay on release Cheesy. Im looking like an impatient buyer? Bruh, your whole post is nothing but a contradiction. 
  Opus is the smallest bag i hold so the price is irrelevant to me. So this is a "shady project" hm? Sounds to me like youre just bag holding not by choice.

Maybe because it's not my native language?

How long did you follow this project? Do you know all details of how this team raised their funds, how they acted back then and how they act now? Do you know how much time took their move to Poland?
Its not about 4 day delay its all about how they handle their buisenes. Do you follow their telegram chanell? Do you remember the extent of confidence of Philipp statements about their intention to release maximally workng platfrom - and what we have at the end?

You must be blind talking about support when team acting like this.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

We all have been feeded by promises by two months that platfrom will be released in May. Whole May, up to the end of the the 31th of month, manager Philipp with the high level of confidence told us that platfrom will be for sure released this month. He told us that such delays are because of Opus team need to make sure everything working good before release.

Philipp, if you told us that platfrom will be 100% released May your platform got to be ready BEFORE May, that's how serious buiseness works.

And what we got after almost a year of patience? Music platfrom that can't play music? Philipp, are you serious? Don't you remember all your statements? Man you take the money from the people, BIG MONEY, you gotta work good and keep your promises.

If you call this "keeping the high standarts for the platform" what we will see next?

From the start we ran into the amateurishness, constant delays, two-faced actions (all the promises about exchanges before ICO ends) dealing with this project. But I always kept my faith to the Opus hoping that all the delays payed off.... BUT ...

I know that even though Philipp said that he working full time for Opus he also handling another project with Mateuz as a CEO (as I got it right). I don't know if that project have ICO but for all the investors and people considering any buiseness with this people I got to warn you about the way they "keeping the high standarts".

seriously just shut up. Why do you care if the app was delayed few days? Or you were hoping for a moon just as a moon boy you seem to be. Even if it was released on time, would not affect anything at all. Stop crying a river over here and support a project or keep silent. Just making a fool out of yourself.

First of all I ain’t told nothing about the price in my recent post, buy you a glasses. I dont care about the price, it’s just a quick overview of the project, and I’m here not for quick profit, I’ve been investor since ICO.

Secondly, I told only facts, so quit hatin, you re look like impatient buyer that wait for the quick profit and afraid any negative fact that are truth and you afraid it can affect the price. But I told you nothing can help this project till the team change the way they communicate and handle the project.

Thirdly, “support project or keep quiet”? That’s bullshit! Why I should stay quiet if not everything good in this shady project? Your statements are ridiculous.

Umm i could tell english is not your strong suite. How in the world i struggled with butthurt? Your are the one complaining about few day of delay on release Cheesy. Im looking like an impatient buyer? Bruh, your whole post is nothing but a contradiction. 
  Opus is the smallest bag i hold so the price is irrelevant to me. So this is a "shady project" hm? Sounds to me like youre just bag holding not by choice.

How long did you follow this project? Do you know all details of how this team raised their funds, how they acted back then and how they act now? Do you know how much time took their move to Poland?
Its not about 4 day delay its all about how they handle their buisenes. Do you follow their telegram chanell? Do you remember the extent of confidence of Philipp statements about their intention to release maximally workng platfrom - and what we have at the end?

a lot of delays. look at the roadmap
i am following opus sice its ICO and opus is nearly one year old i think and not yet big achievements but i can not deny that opus is not developing
i am not gonna give up on opus
have trust on opus team and i hope opus team gives us a great platform of music like spotify
and it needs time for that so let's see how much time opus team take more and be penitent
you can only know some one when you deal with that.
let's hope for good
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

good application for a blockchain Shocked.
I hope that OPUS quickly realizes its platform to enjoy your favorite music and help artists generate the revenue they deserve
It is high time. It's been a long time. Belief in 1 dollar for a token still lives in me, so I hope that growth will be in the near future. Investors should receive a reward for their patience.
YoungBoss18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

This is great news. I will continue to monitor the actions of the team. I hope that they will make a quality product and will be able to please their investors with a working platform.
YoungBoss18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

a lot of delays. look at the roadmap
i am following opus sice its ICO and opus is nearly one year old i think and not yet big achievements but i can not deny that opus is not developing
i am not gonna give up on opus
have trust on opus team and i hope opus team gives us a great platform of music like spotify
and it needs time for that so let's see how much time opus team take more and be penitent
you can only know some one when you deal with that.
let's hope for good

We need to keep patience. After all, the most rewarding are the most patient ones. The team must fulfill the promises of listing on new exchanges. This will improve the situation.
Anh Huy Tran

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

A good project which is most likely to succeed. Keep up the good work
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Where is the original team? I’ve never seen a project where literally every single person that was a part of this team during the ico has completely abandoned it and all new fresh faces. Even bokang and chenhao are MIA for a year with no signs they are affiliated with the project at all still. The delays for the past year could be ico money was stolen by original founders and Mateus is trying to put the broken pieces together, hence slow progress, no marketing and a completely new team

zahidmoon

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

Where is the original team? I’ve never seen a project where literally every single person that was a part of this team during the ico has completely abandoned it and all new fresh faces. Even bokang and chenhao are MIA for a year with no signs they are affiliated with the project at all still. The delays for the past year could be ico money was stolen by original founders and Mateus is trying to put the broken pieces together, hence slow progress, no marketing and a completely new team
opus ICO money stolen? that's not true  Cry
i never heard that. delays happens in most project but its not means that project failed and team is unsuccessful
right now opus team is facing delays and the price is down not only opus token but the whole market is goin down
just hold your opus tokens and wait for the next good news by opus developers
i hope opus will make it
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

Blockchain NeXt was a huge success. Read more about the event below:
https://medium.com/@info_62555/blockchain-next-a-huge-success-ea14db88fe68
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

Ethereum Based project which will actually tackle the issues on music industry! I'm pretty sure this'll be a success considering how much effort the Opus team gives to it!
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/opus-foundation. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Check out our latest development update here:
https://medium.com/@info_62555/bug-fixes-opus-development-update-8f54905c3c1
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

Ethereum Based project which will actually tackle the issues on music industry! I'm pretty sure this'll be a success considering how much effort the Opus team gives to it!

The only thing is successful around this project is ICO and thats where these guys gave all their efforts Wink

If these liars will ask you for money again just remind yourself how they handle Opus project, remind yourself their attitude to investors, remind yourself how they can keep their words.
tiendat9878

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

The Problem
Artists are struggling to make sense of the mess that is royalty distribution in its present form and find it difficult to keep the fair share of the revenue they generate on existing platforms. OPUS let’s musicians keep close to 100% of their profits for themselves, a truly revolutionary move in the music industry.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.0
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

here is the latest update from opus dev team
https://medium.com/@info_62555/bug-fixes-opus-development-update-8f54905c3c1
opus team resolving issues in the web player and in android app
team resolved 80 issues on the web beta. read more in this link about the latest updates.
its getting better and i hope in future opus will be great app in music industry
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Yall still have faith in this project?

Why nobody outlined the way this team solve exchange issue?

Everybody remember how they promised to get on better exchanges in Q2 and they even made official post about it. CEO of Opus Mateusz Mach (yeah, right, it's not more that Chinese guy that dissapeared after they got our money, the wonder way Mateus became CEO and they even didnt told us about it Grin)  stated in telegram that this issue will be discussed and solved in 1-2 weeks after the May release.

What we have seen instead of it? - "We will discuss exchange issue in our next weekly update".

"All right, we will finally get all the details about listing" - were our thoughts. But.... It was another update about update about update Grin

"We recognize the importance of appearing on exchanges for the benefit of our users, who will have easier access to our tokens and, as a consequence, to the services offered by the OPUS Player. As such, we will discuss in depth any plans regarding exchanges when we launch OPUS on the Ethereum main network."

BOY WHAT  Cheesy Grin Huh

Quick overview about "Opus & exchange promising issue":

1. The very first time CEO of project Mateusz Mach promiesed us exchanges was time before they raised their funds. He told us that OPT will be "90% on Bittrex". When you states such information means everything is ready to listing and only thing is have to be done is make tokens transferable. Otherwise it's SPECULATION to raise more funds. And yes IT WAS SPECULATION from the CEO.

2. After they got our money their "priorities shifted" and they promised DISCUSS exchanges issue after they move to the Poland.

3. After 3 months of movement to the Poland they discuss it in their favorite way: "the exchange issue will be discussed solved in Q2 after the platform release".

4. The next "promising" step I discussed above: at the end of Q2 they said that they really care about investors and considering exchange issue as one of the main issues so they "will discuss in depth any plans regarding exchanges when we launch OPUS on the Ethereum main network. (august - september)".

And guess what?
What is the time when their 109 millions of OPT will be unlocked? - Right, it's September, the month they shifted to another detailed discussion about exchanges. And I didnt told yall they will finally solve it and will slowly dump their tokens to the market. I think it will be another update about discussion  Grin

Here is the definition of the "LIE" word:

1) a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

3) an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.

Remember Mateusz Mach statements about Bittrex, remember all the Phillipp's statements about exchanges and platfrom release details and make it like 1+1. Just make yourself conclusions about Opus team.

Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
Merited by BillieCrypt (1), aumusxou (1)

Do you know how many ETH Opus team raised during ICO?  ~ 17000 ETH.

The established OPUS STREAM LTD capital is 3000 GBP.
(https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10603019/filing-history)

- These guys came to us with beta version of platform which completely differs from the one we have now.
- The road map completele differs too. It was made the way to get more money during ICO  (established mainnet month was December 2017, together with promises about Bittrex listing from the CEO it seemed the best way to get money from investors).
- The team is differs too.

Everything they promised and showed us bacame useless and lie after they got our money:
- no "biggest" (as stated by CEO) exchanges;
- no team of developers;
- no office;
- useless roadmap and whitepaper;
- the CEO disappeared from the Slack and Telegram. Then the CEO was changed.

EVERYTHING AROUND OPUS ICO WAS SHOWING UP TO GET MORE MONEY.

What happen next? - You just got the money let's LAUNDER IT.

Seems like they really started to take care about the project.... but the way they do it... seems like it's another SHOWING UP thing:

- no working platfrom. In the latest update they stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but I just tried to play the tracks - ITS STILL DONT WORK.
- conferences? Lol, who need it? It worth couple of dollars to rent a room and told couple of words to the few people... another "showing up". Instead of it you guys beter make the working platfrom and invite couple of superstars as you promised us. Those conferences are USELESS.
- with such raised funds, the way everything happens is too slow.

Seems like you guys just LAUNDERING OUR MONEY and really spend 3000 GBP or lil bit more on making SHOW insted of real work.

And I think everything that will happen next around Opus (all the delays, no working product, no better exchanges) will only confirm this point of view. Will see.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

- These guys came to us with beta version of platform which completely differs from the one we have now.
- The road map completele differs too. It was made the way to get more money during ICO  (established mainnet month was December 2017, together with promises about Bittrex listing from the CEO it seemed the best way to get money from investors).

Everything they promised and showed us bacame useless and lie after they got our money:
- no team of developers;
- no office;

Seems like they really started to take care about the project.... but the way they do it... seems like it's another SHOWING UP thing:

- no working platfrom. In the latest update they stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but I just tried to play the tracks - ITS STILL DONT WORK.
- conferences? Lol, who need it? It worth couple of dollars to rent a room and told couple of words to the few people... another "showing up". Instead of it you guys beter make the working platfrom and invite couple of superstars as you promised us. Those conferences are USELESS.

Seems like you guys just LAUNDERING OUR MONEY and really spend 3000 GBP or lil bit more on making SHOW insted of real work.

And I think everything that will happen next around Opus (all the delays, no working product, no better exchanges) will only confirm this point of view. Will see.

you no longer believe in Opus. But you have a fucking music signature again... that's very funny
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

- no team of developers;
- no office;

you no longer believe in Opus. But you have a fucking music signature again... that's very funny

What's funny? I have it since January at the same time supported Opus here untill they finally screwed up with their release and exchanges issue. So what's funny?
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: