Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108565 times)
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Can anybody confirm that there was an AMA with Philipp? Was it recorded? I can't find info to it and I got banned on telegram.

I guess it wasnt mentioned anywhere because it was useless as previous  Q&A video sessions, but still want to see it to have a fun Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Our newest development update is here. Don't forget to report any bugs you see with our bug reporting tool!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/path-to-the-mainnet-opus-development-update-a7417996bb6a
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Our newest development update is here. Don't forget to report any bugs you see with our bug reporting tool!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/path-to-the-mainnet-opus-development-update-a7417996bb6a

Stop acting like you are really working on the platfrom. It's still buggy as hell and not useable.

It's almost 2 months and it still have same errors but just a couple songs added. It still play two songs at the same time, its nonsense.

App players have never be updated altrought you told us that updates will be in the first part of july.

Your approach didnt changed since you told us lies about release in may, about working platfrom and exchanges.

Philipp lying us without hesitation about release in May just the day before it ends.

Team of high standarts.

People just think about it: would be there such errors for such long time if they really have a professional team of developers?

All the facts tell us that Opus is a team of liars and scammers.
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

There is definitely some fuckery going on with this project. First, the whole original team were all classmates at NYU Abu Dhabi together, including Matteusz. If you look at the original post that shows the original team, they are all GONE, including Bokang. Some of them even sold their tokens they said (what about team 1 year lockup?) citing that they just couldnt handle the crypto volatility. Since day 1, no one made a public appearance other than Matteus in the slack/discord/telegram. No one from the team has ever been around and after the ICO, the project went silent for 3 months. Matteus then brought Phillip onboard, a polish friend that has been with him since nextrope early 2017, months before the Opus ICO, same with Konrad their CTO. Nextrope was originally just a tech company; websites, mobile apps, marketing etc and then recently they are trying to be a Blockchain ICO incubator company, citing Opus as one of their success stories LOL. I guess they figured out how easy it is to make a few million in the ICO space based on nothing. If you go to their website, it looks like they are trying to launch a few more ICO's, all the websites are just copy/pastes of each other, including Nextrope and Opus. Has there ever been an ICO where literally the entire team dissapears from day 1? Matteusz is probably trying to just milk the scam from being exposed so he doesnt tarnish his name, since he was somewhat known in EU Forbes for developing a sign language app. Yes, the beta is SEVERELY buggy, more buggy than it should be for a team of "skilled developers". There can be bugs found in many tech projects, but this one is like to a different level. Complete amateur mistakes, like they didnt even proof read anything before they released it publicly or glance over things. We get bullshit answers always, on delays and the fact that its been a year and they havent even attempted to get listed anywhere. My thought is no exchange would list them because exchanges do somewhat of a due dilligence and Opus just stands out in shadiness. There is a million and one red flags, why all the ICO money was sent through mixers and withdrawn, where the funds are and how they are being spent, where the original team went and why did they all dissapear, why is the beta insanely buggy and not even functionable; does it even use a blockchain at all? All they are trying to do is delay the inevitable, so they dont look like complete scammers and tarnish their name...they will just blame it on failure to adopt over time and the market. I wouldnt waste your time on this project, there is no liquidity to even sell if you wanted and there will never be. It's a complete scam, there is no other explanation, there is too many unanswered questions and all we get is vague bullshit excuses or ignored when mentioned. It's a shame it happened this way, they didnt even try to milk the project for what it could've gotten, they were just happy with the ICO money and they are trying to do it again with other Nextrope projects.

You can check it out here http://nextrope.com/
Same layout as Opus, Matteusz is just focused on making more ICO's and stealing money from idiots, he has no concern with building Opus as a successful or working project. Just a bunch of polish scammers, and they are idiots at that. I guess its true it does take 5 polish people to change a lightbulb; one to hold it and 4 to turn the chair.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

Check their reddit, telegram, discord channels. Check their product. Check OPT performance.

DEAD.
Haha, maybe you are right.
I waited a lot of "promises" can be done, but the more I hoped, the more I felt lost after each wait a long time.
Example of the promise about the new exchange at the end Q2, 2018. Today is Q3, 2018 but nothing happens...
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

It is really well thought out that based on OPUS Player, the Ethereum block blocks and stores all tracks on IPFS, there is no Central server, so storage costs are drastically reduced.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

It is really well thought out that based on OPUS Player, the Ethereum block blocks and stores all tracks on IPFS, there is no Central server, so storage costs are drastically reduced.
yes its a very good project but people not taking interest in this project. because of opus team taking more time for developments of OPUS project i think.
also there is no marketing yet about opus product. marketing will attract more artist, musician, and more investers.
opus will be huge in future but developments should be fast and in this year opus full version app and web player should be launch
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

Take a look at our first AMA!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/the-first-opus-ama-3682626cd06c
GarethBarry

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

What's the news about the launch of the new exchange
I haven't followed Opus project for a long time. It's getting colder and colder
mssixz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

What's the news about the launch of the new exchange
I haven't followed Opus project for a long time. It's getting colder and colder
They will begin reaching out after the mainnet release
msninel

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

Is main net still on schedule or has it been pushed back to align with 0 chain
When will team tokens be unlocked? What day/ block and how many?
LionelScaloni

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

Is main net still on schedule or has it been pushed back to align with 0 chain
When will team tokens be unlocked? What day/ block and how many?
are they even locked with smart contract in the first place
pretty sure they were burnt tokens before manually, so it's just kinda 'vested' through legal process?
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

Greetings! Is it right that I heard the project is dead?
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

The project is really dead yes, the team are scammers/amateurs that have possibly coded the worst and unfunctioning product in the history of crypto. There is so many childish mistakes on the player its unreal. You will never get a direct and truthful answer from them so dont bother asking. They have many shady and questionable practices. Also, there is no lockup on the team tokens. I contacted a few of the original team members, who mind you left the project RIGHT after the ICO (who does that) and they cited that they all sold out already, and gave the excuse of crypto volatility is too much for them. How they sold when tokens were supposed to be a 1 year lockup is beyond me. Where the ICO funds went and why did they go through multiple mixers is another questionable thing. The only hope this project has is for someone with big pockets  to run and pump and dump since the market cap is so low, wouldnt take much to pump it. However to do this, we need a better exchange and they dont have any desire to get listed and even if they did, I highly doubt any reputable exchange would list them since they all do heavy due diligence now on team members, ICO funds, github activity and such, and OPUS has the most questionable answers in regards to these areas. Team members all left after ICO, literally every single one as you can see in the original post, including the CEO, ICO funds through mixers, github has 0 activity for over a year, they have no chance to get listed. Plus they couldnt afford the listing fees either way. I wouldnt even bother with this project, maybe buy a few hundred dollars worth at these prices since its basically at 100-200 sats now and roll the dice for a lucky gamble. The released players barely play music, if at all, and has so many little mistakes it makes you facepalm. Sad that these criminals dont get arrested for fraud.

Only reason they are still around is to not totally give nextrope, which is Matteusz ICO scam company, a worse name than it already has. How they list OPUS as a "sucess story" its insane. Polish people are so assbackwards its unreal, all the jokes and stereotypes about them is so true. I would be ashamed to be a part of that heritage.

Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:55:25 PM

Hey, scammers!
Just checked your platform again and nothing was changed lol. This buggy player still playing two song at the same time  Grin Grin Grin

"When it comes to developers, our team is highly capable and we also hired several interns recently. At this time, we have 8 people in our office."

BULLSH*T... How are they so capable so they can't solve such simple issues??? EIGHT so called programmers cant do this? Bunch of f**king liers.

Stop LYING, Opus team.

Absolutely no hope for this project. All they will do is make fake promises to get them more time to spend our money. You will see this.
Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 01:51:56 PM by Deepfoelife

The project is really dead yes, the team are scammers/amateurs that have possibly coded the worst and unfunctioning product in the history of crypto. There is so many childish mistakes on the player its unreal. You will never get a direct and truthful answer from them so dont bother asking. They have many shady and questionable practices. Also, there is no lockup on the team tokens. I contacted a few of the original team members, who mind you left the project RIGHT after the ICO (who does that) and they cited that they all sold out already, and gave the excuse of crypto volatility is too much for them. How they sold when tokens were supposed to be a 1 year lockup is beyond me. Where the ICO funds went and why did they go through multiple mixers is another questionable thing. The only hope this project has is for someone with big pockets  to run and pump and dump since the market cap is so low, wouldnt take much to pump it. However to do this, we need a better exchange and they dont have any desire to get listed and even if they did, I highly doubt any reputable exchange would list them since they all do heavy due diligence now on team members, ICO funds, github activity and such, and OPUS has the most questionable answers in regards to these areas. Team members all left after ICO, literally every single one as you can see in the original post, including the CEO, ICO funds through mixers, github has 0 activity for over a year, they have no chance to get listed. Plus they couldnt afford the listing fees either way. I wouldnt even bother with this project, maybe buy a few hundred dollars worth at these prices since its basically at 100-200 sats now and roll the dice for a lucky gamble. The released players barely play music, if at all, and has so many little mistakes it makes you facepalm. Sad that these criminals dont get arrested for fraud.

Only reason they are still around is to not totally give nextrope, which is Matteusz ICO scam company, a worse name than it already has. How they list OPUS as a "sucess story" its insane. Polish people are so assbackwards its unreal, all the jokes and stereotypes about them is so true. I would be ashamed to be a part of that heritage.

I laughed as seen they mentioned Opus as SUCESS STORY... LOL

Yeah, Think deeper, it's sucess story for real ... story of stealing and then laundering money in crypto Grin Wink

Hope everybody remember these two polish schoolboys PHILIPP SIEMEK and MATEUSZ MACH as biggest succesfull crypto scammers.
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

If you think opus does not have the future future please sell opt asap and buy something else not complaining every bit of dev phases. I am sick and tired of listening to whining the product. You guys are not all representing the investors. Doing complaining every day does no help the price goes up.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

I hope that the OPT can soon reach at least 1000 satoshi, I have invested in January when the price is expensive and now the price is not more than 120 satoshi, and OPT daily transactions are getting lower, I hope the team does everything to make Opus right back on track.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

I hope that the OPT can soon reach at least 1000 satoshi, I have invested in January when the price is expensive and now the price is not more than 120 satoshi, and OPT daily transactions are getting lower, I hope the team does everything to make Opus right back on track.
1000 sat is not the big target for opus token
right now the whole crypto market is down. i never imagine that opus token price will go that much down 200 sat right now on conmarketcap
here something interesting about opus: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2018/08/08/music-industry-booming-but-artists-only-get-12-percent-revenue/936711002/
realy hoping that opus will make it and going to big in the music world
Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

If you think opus does not have the future future please sell opt asap and buy something else not complaining every bit of dev phases. I am sick and tired of listening to whining the product. You guys are not all representing the investors. Doing complaining every day does no help the price goes up.

Why? Im on the forum to discuss things and express my opinion regardless of holding or not.

Opus team is the team of SCAMMERS. I have all the proofs so I have the right to repeat it again and again to warn other people not to take a part in their scam projects.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: