Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108565 times)
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

I hope that the OPT can soon reach at least 1000 satoshi, I have invested in January when the price is expensive and now the price is not more than 120 satoshi, and OPT daily transactions are getting lower, I hope the team does everything to make Opus right back on track.

We probably will never see the pump unless there will be really good news but with such extent of team efforts it's very unlikely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

hello, how are you doing with this opus project, why when the market is experiencing a decline, does opus always rise, what is the cause, sir?
can you explain
i saw at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/
Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Almost THREE months passed and everything we have is tons of ERRORS with such skilled OPUS team of EIGHT developers.

Are you still belive mainnet will happen this month? LOL  Grin Grin Grin

BTW we never had any news about Opus making deal with any label probably because noone wan't to make a deal with such messy project.
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Read more about our latest sprint here!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/the-next-sprint-opus-development-update-98edaea2fddc
Opusfoundation

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

Hey everyone! This is just a general message because we've seen some doubts and concerns here. We would like to assure everyone that OPUS is in no way a scam, we are currently hard at work fixing all the issues with our betas and are on track to release platform on the mainnet soon.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

hello, how are you doing with this opus project, why when the market is experiencing a decline, does opus always rise, what is the cause, sir?
can you explain

Because everything based upon the development they do in the project what they mentioned in the roadmap and this makes us reach the higher price. Once the Bitcoin price is kept increasing automatically the price will start increasing.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

can you explain
why can you say the price of opus now is good. according to me the price of opus is now much lower than the normal price. and that has happened since this project went into exchange.
Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 02:00:15 PM by Deepfoelife

Hey everyone! This is just a general message because we've seen some doubts and concerns here. We would like to assure everyone that OPUS is in no way a scam, we are currently hard at work fixing all the issues with our betas and are on track to release platform on the mainnet soon.

Hey buddy, we absolutely have no doubts that Opus is a SCAM and the team in face of Mach and Philipp is a team of LIARS.

I already well described it HERE:

Do you know how many ETH Opus team raised during ICO?  ~ 17000 ETH.

The established OPUS STREAM LTD capital is 3000 GBP.
(https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10603019/filing-history)

- These guys came to us with beta version of platform which completely differs from the one we have now.
- The road map completele differs too. It was made the way to get more money during ICO  (established mainnet month was December 2017, together with promises about Bittrex listing from the CEO it seemed the best way to get money from investors).
- The team is differs too.

Everything they promised and showed us bacame useless and lie after they got our money:
- no "biggest" (as stated by CEO) exchanges;
- no team of developers;
- no office;
- useless roadmap and whitepaper;
- the CEO disappeared from the Slack and Telegram. Then the CEO was changed.

EVERYTHING AROUND OPUS ICO WAS SHOWING UP TO GET MORE MONEY.

What happen next? - You just got the money let's LAUNDER IT.

Seems like they really started to take care about the project.... but the way they do it... seems like it's another SHOWING UP thing:

- no working platfrom. In the latest update they stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but I just tried to play the tracks - ITS STILL DONT WORK.
- conferences? Lol, who need it? It worth couple of dollars to rent a room and told couple of words to the few people... another "showing up". Instead of it you guys beter make the working platfrom and invite couple of superstars as you promised us. Those conferences are USELESS.
- with such raised funds, the way everything happens is too slow.

Seems like you guys just LAUNDERING OUR MONEY and really spend 3000 GBP or lil bit more on making SHOW insted of real work.

And I think everything that will happen next around Opus (all the delays, no working product, no better exchanges) will only confirm this point of view. Will see.

AND HERE:

Yall still have faith in this project?

Why nobody outlined the way this team solve exchange issue?

Everybody remember how they promised to get on better exchanges in Q2 and they even made official post about it. CEO of Opus Mateusz Mach (yeah, right, it's not more that Chinese guy that dissapeared after they got our money, the wonder way Mateus became CEO and they even didnt told us about it Grin)  stated in telegram that this issue will be discussed and solved in 1-2 weeks after the May release.

What we have seen instead of it? - "We will discuss exchange issue in our next weekly update".

"All right, we will finally get all the details about listing" - were our thoughts. But.... It was another update about update about update Grin

"We recognize the importance of appearing on exchanges for the benefit of our users, who will have easier access to our tokens and, as a consequence, to the services offered by the OPUS Player. As such, we will discuss in depth any plans regarding exchanges when we launch OPUS on the Ethereum main network."

BOY WHAT  Cheesy Grin Huh

Quick overview about "Opus & exchange promising issue":

1. The very first time CEO of project Mateusz Mach promiesed us exchanges was time before they raised their funds. He told us that OPT will be "90% on Bittrex". When you states such information means everything is ready to listing and only thing is have to be done is make tokens transferable. Otherwise it's SPECULATION to raise more funds. And yes IT WAS SPECULATION from the CEO.

2. After they got our money their "priorities shifted" and they promised DISCUSS exchanges issue after they move to the Poland.

3. After 3 months of movement to the Poland they discuss it in their favorite way: "the exchange issue will be discussed solved in Q2 after the platform release".

4. The next "promising" step I discussed above: at the end of Q2 they said that they really care about investors and considering exchange issue as one of the main issues so they "will discuss in depth any plans regarding exchanges when we launch OPUS on the Ethereum main network. (august - september)".

And guess what?
What is the time when their 109 millions of OPT will be unlocked? - Right, it's September, the month they shifted to another detailed discussion about exchanges. And I didnt told yall they will finally solve it and will slowly dump their tokens to the market. I think it will be another update about discussion  Grin

Here is the definition of the "LIE" word:

1) a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

3) an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.

Remember Mateusz Mach statements about Bittrex, remember all the Phillipp's statements about exchanges and platfrom release details and make it like 1+1. Just make yourself conclusions about Opus team.

Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

Another question is... if you consider your project as legit, why you PUT OUR MONEY THROUGH THE MIXERS? This is messy as hell.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Another question is... if you consider your project as legit, why you PUT OUR MONEY THROUGH THE MIXERS? This is messy as hell.
i am still believing that the opus is not a scam project
and i am supporting opus because i am holding opus tokens from the time when its ICO finish
but i am also analysis community questions and the answers by opus team
very tough time for the crypto projects that are currently in processing and developing
please opus team gives us good news and update us with recent developments on the project
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

I am shocked, this is my project about which I read Polish media. the price is terrifyingly low. it looks like the media that the investor was looking for should write once again about the inept conduct of the opus  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

after reading a lot of threads here and found it is (almost) a scam project, look at the first page and website seem very promising
Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

I am shocked, this is my project about which I read Polish media. the price is terrifyingly low. it looks like the media that the investor was looking for should write once again about the inept conduct of the opus  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You should reference the media to this thread where all the truth about Opus scam was told.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

You should reference the media to this thread where all the truth about Opus scam was told.

Do I read well? The team since gathering the resources in the ico mode did not do anything with the road map?  Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

i think on the social media the news are positive about opus project but people can't be patient and they need fast progress
someuptades about the opus developments
The next sprint: OPUS Development Update
https://medium.com/@info_62555/the-next-sprint-opus-development-update-98edaea2fddc
In our previous update, 14 issues were outlined for this sprint, though this increased to 23 issues as we discovered more bugs. All of these have been completed successfully and we have moved on to the next sprint now, which will run from August 13 to August 27, the date of our next development update.
its confirmed that opus team is working on the project.
degelio

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

After a year of development if there is still no product there must be something wrong, the idea looks good , but the execution seems to be bad, i think just a litle time will tell if there gonna be a working product or not, time is running out guys
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

I hope this project is not a scam, I will let the team to make improvements and developments regarding this project and do a clarification about what has happened so that makes it so low. We hope the team will give a news as soon as possible regarding this project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Deepfoelife

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I hope this project is not a scam

They will proof their scam status by not releasing mainnet in this month... because this is a team of liars... you will see

They already fucked up their previous road map and I tell you, they will fuck up this one too.

I got banned in telegramm but I guess they will come up with the reason like this:

And at the end they will release same buggy platform because they don't have 8 skilled developers as they stated ... it's just a team of two school boys - Mateusz and Siemek, which successfully stole our money.

i think on the social media the news are positive about opus project but people can't be patient and they need fast progress

Man, they are developing platfrom for 8 months... They told us they got the best developers and what we got? Platfrom that play two songs at the same time and then show us tons of errors? Take a look at the face of reality - we all got fucked up. They are true SCAMMERS.
vladimir54

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Please tell me if it makes sense to buy tokens for this project? Or will it close soon?
Opusfoundation

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

We are proud to announce that OPUS is a Polish national finalist for Best Blockchain Startup at the Central European Startup Awards! Help us win by voting for OPUS below:
http://bit.ly/voteforOPUS
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: