Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED]  (Read 47200 times)
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:24:07 AM

Token at the end of the sale, the team's work casually bounty ratio, I think this is irresponsible, we participate in the bounty program, make the greatest efforts to promote the development of the project, the results have changed, the bounty plan is unfair.Hope we get a normal bounty. Sad
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:42:05 AM

Sorry guys, I was not aware of any changes until today. I'm asking them my self and got no response.

From what I've read on the convo's they think that it's unfair for bounty participants to have more OPT's than any investor.
Ex. If the bounty pool for signature campaign would be 35% of the total amount allocated, someone would get over 70k of OPT's.

It's is still an on-going discussion within the Opus management, so nothing is final yet until they made an announcement about it.

maybe julerz12 will say something after he finished counting on spreadsheet .

Stakes have already been added and completed a few days ago.
Opus team has now full control over the spreadsheets and they are the ones doing the allocation of bounty pool.

Mr Julerz if they found now after campaign ended that its unfair that bounty participants have more OPTs than investors,why they not relize it when they start bounty campaign for their project.Do they think we who works for promotion of their project are useless???Don't we spend our valuable time promoting Opus on our social media and follow their strict rules regarding every bounty.
Why not opus people calculated it in beginning that what will bounty people get??? What they do if their target of 900M hit???
If what you said is true then they are now cheating because when they made project they have plan and how they can now saying they didn't have proper plan for bounties.Why they didn't realize this whole during promotion.
On bounty thread there are two different % for every category. Your bounty wheel showing  35% for signature and below your signature bounty detail showing 40% of total bounty allocation.Facebook bounty on your wheel showing 10% and below it is 15% and same mistakes are for rest of the bounties.Please check them properly.
One big question why opus team not considering  us as investors because we invested our time and work hard for promotion of their project and now they are saying  its unfair that we are getting more coins than any investor??? If they think we bounty campaigners are worthless then why they start this thread and promotion???

best regards  
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:14:28 AM

so they think we not in a team , because we useless
but , if they think like that , i try to be understand .
no i think this case is over.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:40:23 AM

Sorry guys, I was not aware of any changes until today. I'm asking them my self and got no response.

From what I've read on the convo's they think that it's unfair for bounty participants to have more OPT's than any investor.
Ex. If the bounty pool for signature campaign would be 35% of the total amount allocated, someone would get over 70k of OPT's.

It's is still an on-going discussion within the Opus management, so nothing is final yet until they made an announcement about it.

Opus team has now full control over the spreadsheets and they are the ones doing the allocation of bounty pool.

Mr Julerz if they found now after campaign ended that its unfair that bounty participants have more OPTs than investors,why they not relize it when they start bounty campaign for their project.Do they think we who works for promotion of their project are useless???Don't we spend our valuable time promoting Opus on our social media and follow their strict rules regarding every bounty.
Why not opus people calculated it in beginning that what will bounty people get??? What they do if their target of 900M hit???
If what you said is true then they are now cheating because when they made project they have plan and how they can now saying they didn't have proper plan for bounties.Why they didn't realize this whole during promotion.
On bounty thread there are two different % for every category. Your bounty wheel showing  35% for signature and below your signature bounty detail showing 40% of total bounty allocation.Facebook bounty on your wheel showing 10% and below it is 15% and same mistakes are for rest of the bounties.Please check them properly.
One big question why opus team not considering  us as investors because we invested our time and work hard for promotion of their project and now they are saying  its unfair that we are getting more coins than any investor??? If they think we bounty campaigners are worthless then why they start this thread and promotion???

best regards  

so they think we not in a team , because we useless
but , if they think like that , i try to be understand .
no i think this case is over.

Like I said, Nothing is final yet until they made an announcement about it, It is still an on-going discussion within the Opus team.
I haven't personally heard anything from @bj798 [CEO Bokang Jia] or @mach [COO Mateusz Mach] for any of this matter.
They are the ones who decides this sort of things, so I urge everyone who participated on the signature campaign to wait a little longer for their final announcement.
Lets hope they would hear our plea and re-consider.

aagert

Activity: 330

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:37:13 AM

I am posting this on behalf of all bounty participants, who just got robbed. So, the message for OPUS team, especially those who are responsible for bounty:

Changing bounty campaign rules AFTER the crowdsale is a straight SCAM, that's how it is called. You know that if you'd do that during the crowdsale, you'd be destroyed. But now, when you got your money, you are doing what you want. I've talked with the team several weeks ago when bounty campaign rules where changed first time, from fixed bounty pool to 5% of crowdsale, and you were proud of such high percent and used that as an argument for the change. You said smth like "with 5%, we already have one of highest bounty rewards", and we all agreed on that. Then, while crowdsale was going very slow and first results showed that translators would get only 2eth for their work and forum's Hero Members would get 1 eth for a month, you said that's ok and fair, because "if crowdsale succeeds in the end, with 5% bounty participants will get nice rewards", that's what you've said.
And we have worked hard. We all. Translators have worked hard. Me and my friends too. We were not only wearing your signature, but promoting your project everywhere we could, including chats and groups with very rich investors, who then contributed to your project, and your crowdsale had such a great success in the end. And NOW, after everything above, you dare to say that reward is too high for us?! You don't have to protect investors and think instead of them: they were aware of that bounty pool and were OK with that. I am investor myself (contributed tens of ethers), so I am speaking both as bounty participant and as investor too.
Please, do you job and distribute rewards according to your agreement with the community, not changing that agreement after-fact. Otherwise, your project will get bad reputation, and everyone who you considered unworthy of 5% pool reward, will not let anyone ever forget about your fraud.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
gogo1903

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:20:40 AM

it's not fair the change rules after everything over and people did work on it. that's hat happen some icos give good bounty or some people left middle of bounty is effect also but this is not other people problem who did work till end and gain what the opus team promise at the first ann. don't worry I think team will stay behind their word and who complain about it will watch. I join bounty and I did good amount investment also. I'm getting good amount of bounty because while I'm doing my bounty requirements I saw the team and project with details and decide to make investment also .tHanks for all your work opus team and supporters 

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

I am posting this on behalf of all bounty participants, who just got robbed. So, the message for OPUS team, especially those who are responsible for bounty:

Changing bounty campaign rules AFTER the crowdsale is a straight SCAM, that's how it is called. You know that if you'd do that during the crowdsale, you'd be destroyed. But now, when you got your money, you are doing what you want. I've talked with the team several weeks ago when bounty campaign rules where changed first time, from fixed bounty pool to 5% of crowdsale, and you were proud of such high percent and used that as an argument for the change. You said smth like "with 5%, we already have one of highest bounty rewards", and we all agreed on that. Then, while crowdsale was going very slow and first results showed that translators would get only 2eth for their work and forum's Hero Members would get 1 eth for a month, you said that's ok and fair, because "if crowdsale succeeds in the end, with 5% bounty participants will get nice rewards", that's what you've said.
And we have worked hard. We all. Translators have worked hard. Me and my friends too. We were not only wearing your signature, but promoting your project everywhere we could, including chats and groups with very rich investors, who then contributed to your project, and your crowdsale had such a great success in the end. And NOW, after everything above, you dare to say that reward is too high for us?! You don't have to protect investors and think instead of them: they were aware of that bounty pool and were OK with that. I am investor myself (contributed tens of ethers), so I am speaking both as bounty participant and as investor too.
Please, do you job and distribute rewards according to your agreement with the community, not changing that agreement after-fact. Otherwise, your project will get bad reputation, and everyone who you considered unworthy of 5% pool reward, will not let anyone ever forget about your fraud.

I strongly agree with what aagert has to say about this campaign, first of all we all did our part promoting the campaign. We followed the rules because that was what campaigns are supposed to do. It is totally unfair for us if you change the rules after the crowdsale just because you "thought" it is too much to give for those who deserve to receive the bounty. We all worked hard for it, so we have the right to also receive the stated bounty pool reward.
Leonid SI

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:22:44 AM

julerz12 it is for fun only. Many of investors invest 0.5ETH for sure all baunty participants earn higher. And that? Give to participants not more than 0.5ETH? I think bitcointalk community first time see explanation that bounty had cut due to this reason!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

I've passed on your concerns guys.
All we have to do now is wait for their answer and announcement about it.
I'm hoping they'll hear us out.

Leonid SI

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

I fully agree with aagert!
and i think all participants will signed under this words
julerz12 thanks for publishing this post directly for OPUS team.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

hii julerz12
please see my PM
i got problem about eth address

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
neomortov

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

After such changes the rules retroactively does not want to participate in the bounty  Sad
Azzat

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:24:41 AM

I was not part of this bounty campaign. But first time i see that bounty had reduced after successful crowdsale.
Unbelievable!
optim1stic

Activity: 686
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

I think that project management did not fairly with members of bounty campaign.  This can affect their reputation.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

This is very unfair, bounty hunters are very meritorious to the success of this project, OPUS is a fraud and traitor if he had to take the rights than ours, the result we get is hard work during the campaign and the success of OPUS is the hard work of bounty hunters

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

What prevented investors from participating in the bounty?

To each his own
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

I think that project management did not fairly with members of bounty campaign.  This can affect their reputation.
Of course that will affect their reputation. They can be sure that they will get their own Thread about that situation and behaviour.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

I was not part of this bounty campaign. But first time i see that bounty had reduced after successful crowdsale.
Unbelievable!

Even, this situation worse than Monkey Capital campaign I know, they are also project scam bounty hunters and today have announce about no paid for any members their campaign. Addtionally, they have many rude words when discussing this issue. Smiley

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

IMHO to change rules postfactum is bad for all! Because till ICO end - "we need you", after - "f... you". And not important how stakes, main - to keep promises.
gginn

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

Week 08/20-08/27

Twitter Username: @GuyKershys
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/GuyKershys
Followers: 1350

Tweets:
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/901674693253627904
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/901673032615428100
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/901106600458539009
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/901106397475155968
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/900767682877902849
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/900767532734435328
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/900374552231821313
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/900374038895366144
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/900040751463231489
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/900040531656544256
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/899654449563652097
https://twitter.com/GuyKershys/status/899654285327204352

Retweets:
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/901428164991348736
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/901427995130376193
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/900807716859518978
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/900190678680035329
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/900188727129116673

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: