Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED]  (Read 47200 times)
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:13:46 PM

when this bounty will be distributed whether in 2 weeks this will be more or possibly faster sir?
i think 1-2 weeks after ICO finished
2 weeks from 20th august, I think bounties will be distributed in max 1 or 2 days, it is as they said
20 august ?
i think ICO was finished 24 AUGUST
but i don't realy remember it when its finished
but bounties will be distribute in 14 days i mean 1 or two weeks so its means max 14 days
so lets wait for 5 september
For 5 September will be great. Now price is very good. But after distribution many OPT will be sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:04:56 PM

For 5 September will be great. Now price is very good. But after distribution many OPT will be sold.

Are you going to sell your OPT token at this price? Bad move mate, you will regret this.
risatrakib

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

Are you going to sell your OPT token at this price? Bad move mate, you will regret this.
Selling OPT at this rate would be a very bad idea i think .. We should be patience until the price up..

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:40:00 PM

I hope OPUS team give us tokens before they dump all market Sad price is falling Undecided
hate speculations

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:28:52 PM

I hope OPUS team give us tokens before they dump all market Sad price is falling Undecided
hate speculations
if u wanna sell your tokens , then u should quit the crypto world. Would be better for u......
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

hate speculations
if u wanna sell your tokens , then u should quit the crypto world. Would be better for u......

If you wanna buy any tokens,  then u should throw your money out of the window,  Would be better for u

PS: I am telling about real speculation, while opus team is dumping their coins and bounty participants are waiting and can not do nothing, and you are trolling.... so awesome

julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:06:29 PM

hate speculations

If you wanna buy any tokens,  then u should throw your money out of the window,  Would be better for u

PS: I am telling about real speculation, while opus team is dumping their coins and bounty participants are waiting and can not do nothing, and you are trolling.... so awesome

You got any proof of this?

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:28:12 AM

hate speculations

Proof of what? Sad
For me proof is, that
1)tokens are issued, people from the ico can transfer them now and trade them
2)Bounty tokens are not still distributed (I understand, that they will be distributed from 0-14days after ICO ends), but ICO have ended, and as I see they will be distributed in the last 14th day?? so again the question - why in the last day? why not to give tokens today-tomorrow to people who work hard for them ?
3)Price is falling - is not? who is selling under ico price? Ico buyers? I think no
4) So my conclusion is, token will be distributed after price will fall - for me it is speculation

There are no proofs, it is only my opinion, I do not know why OPUS team hold bounty tokens else? for? why? ICO ended? what to wait?? I know what to wait
 only for bounty sellers not to sell that price.....

I hope we will get OPUS tokens ASAP Sad

PS:Also a lot of tokens nowadays are not paying bounties at all and that it is a pity Sad
PS2: I am not telling about any scam, I love OPUS project and this is big move in crypto industry....
BUT ONLY ONE QUESTION : WHY OPUS TEAM IS HOLDING THEM IF ICO ENDED and COINS ARE TRADABLE??? WHY to hold them? for? why not to pay people for their work.... I do not know

sry if I am wrong panic master

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:08:53 AM

hate speculations

Proof of what? Sad
For me proof is, that
2)Bounty tokens are not still distributed (I understand, that they will be distributed from 0-14days after ICO ends), but ICO have ended, and as I see they will be distributed in the last 14th day?? so again the question - why in the last day? why not to give tokens today-tomorrow to people who work hard for them ?
3)Price is falling - is not? who is selling under ico price? Ico buyers? I think no
4) So my conclusion is, token will be distributed after price will fall - for me it is speculation

There are no proofs, it is only my opinion, I do not know why OPUS team hold bounty tokens else? for? why? ICO ended? what to wait?? I know what to wait

PS:Also a lot of tokens nowadays are not paying bounties at all and that it is a pity Sad
PS2: I am not telling about any scam, I love OPUS project and this is big move in crypto industry....
BUT ONLY ONE QUESTION : WHY OPUS TEAM IS HOLDING THEM IF ICO ENDED and COINS ARE TRADABLE??? WHY to hold them? for? why not to pay people for their work.... I do not know

You are big panic master. i joined a tons of bounty campaignes and never get my bounty immediately. It always took several weeks/month.
And your points from 1 to 4 shows me that you have absolutely  no clue about this "business".

But ya, do what you want. Get your tokens and dump it. Make your 1000$ and be happy. But you know what...people like you will never make that big money.

cheers
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:51:33 AM

hate speculations

Proof of what? Sad
For me proof is, that

You are big panic master. i joined a tons of bounty campaignes and never get my bounty immediately. It always took several weeks/month.
And your points from 1 to 4 shows me that you have absolutely  no clue about this "business".

But ya, do what you want. Get your tokens and dump it. Make your 1000$ and be happy. But you know what...people like you will never make that big money.

cheers

This clown is still trolling ahah , go and learn what is business first
your words means 0, I ignored you, cheers, also I am not asking you

julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:59:39 AM

hate speculations

Proof of what? Sad
For me proof is, that

So, basically all of these are just purely speculations.  Roll Eyes
Is this your first time joining a bounty campaign? 'cause it looks like you're too eager to receive your bounties to a point that you're creating these baseless speculations.
Chill out bro. All of these speculations are not helping anyone.
Opus team hold the tokens, they'll distribute it themselves (1-2 weeks, after the end of ICO), which means there's absolutely nothing for us to do other than wait and hope for the best.
Otherwise you'll end up being so grumpy and angry all the time. Grin

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:09:41 AM

hate speculations

Proof of what? Sad
For me proof is, that

Is this your first time joining a bounty campaign? 'cause it looks like you're too eager to receive your bounties to a point that you're creating these baseless speculations.
Opus team hold the tokens, they'll distribute it themselves (1-2 weeks, after the end of ICO), which means there's absolutely nothing for us to do other than wait and hope for the best.

Yeah it is my 10th bounty, 8 bounties were scams and I not received anything Sad
Some bounties are great

thx for fast answers SIR
anyway can I know the EXACT DATE OF BOUNTY DISTRIBUTION? 1-2 weeks after ico end? so ico ended 24th of august, so One week have passed and still nothing, yes? So as I understand we have MAX 5 days to wait and bounties will be distributed in MAX 5 days, till max 7TH of September (cuz ICO ended in 24th of august) <--- I am right here, but how long it take...we will see

wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

How can i check stake in community bounty. I joined blog campaign. However I can find google spreadsheet to check how much stake and token which I earn?
Anyone help me? Thanks so much
Today, Opus bounty campaign still not update spreadsheet for members in "Community Engagement", if you have question about this field, I recommend you should ask manager at here: "Joined the #communitycampaign channel on the Opus slack http://slack.opus-foundation.org/".

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

How can i check stake in community bounty. I joined blog campaign. However I can find google spreadsheet to check how much stake and token which I earn?
Anyone help me? Thanks so much
Today, Opus bounty campaign still not update spreadsheet for members in "Community Engagement", if you have question about this field, I recommend you should ask manager at here: "Joined the #communitycampaign channel on the Opus slack http://slack.opus-foundation.org/".

That is the right to get fast answer from the team members because most of the time team are responding fastly through slack only. I think many people are concerned about bounties, I think people should wait at least 2 weeks to get their bounties.

vipercps

Activity: 336

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

Twitter Username: @denismarcura
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/Denismarcura
Followers: 1798

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Denismarcura/status/902321236444839936
https://twitter.com/Denismarcura/status/902530630189289473
https://twitter.com/Denismarcura/status/902987044330381313
https://twitter.com/Denismarcura/status/903567683614117888
https://twitter.com/Denismarcura/status/903934361858449409

Retwitter
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/883534315933585408
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/902074712024645632
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/901428164991348736
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/902074712024645632
https://twitter.com/opusfoundation/status/883534315933585408

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/denis.marcura.5
Friends: 1196
Followers: 961

Original facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671056309770594&set=a.123752114501019.1073741831.100005986930885&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671270929749132&set=a.123752114501019.1073741831.100005986930885&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671818693027689&set=a.123752114501019.1073741831.100005986930885&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=672487466294145&set=a.123752114501019.1073741831.100005986930885&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=672956416247250&set=a.123752114501019.1073741831.100005986930885&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/denis.marcura.5/posts/672955712913987

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:18:20 AM

Already the campaign is closed more than 1 week back and stakes have been awarded to people who have participated in this facebook and twitter. I think in one week they will distribute the bounties to all participants.
fortuner

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

it is a successfully project, but i think the price on the market is too low
vivabux

Activity: 516

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:48:59 PM

hate speculations

Proof of what? Sad
For me proof is, that

Yeah it is my 10th bounty, 8 bounties were scams and I not received anything Sad
Some bounties are great

thx for fast answers SIR
anyway can I know the EXACT DATE OF BOUNTY DISTRIBUTION? 1-2 weeks after ico end? so ico ended 24th of august, so One week have passed and still nothing, yes? So as I understand we have MAX 5 days to wait and bounties will be distributed in MAX 5 days, till max 7TH of September (cuz ICO ended in 24th of august) <--- I am right here, but how long it take...we will see
Do not panic, look at your trust, do you want to get -1 more?
User putting negative feedback without reason
Lauda   2017-08-18        Reference   Open Scam Accusation.

MOONDEFI