Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED]  (Read 47200 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:18:36 PM

End of ICO: 24.August

Original Opus Text site 1 here :
Bounty program dates
Bounty campaign begins on a first come first served basis. Please confirm acceptance into the bounty program before continuing.
Bounty campaign ends: August 20, 2017 [ENDED]
Rewards will be issued to the Eth address you provided when the crowdsale closes and will be distributed within 1 or 2 weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

Bounty program dates
Bounty campaign begins on a first come first served basis. Please confirm acceptance into the bounty program before continuing.
Rewards will be issued to the Eth address you provided when the crowdsale closes and will be distributed within 1 or 2 weeks.

Today the last day of bounties payment Sad

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

Bounty program dates

Today the last day of bounties payment Sad
any news about the bounty tokens distribution
or any date ? because ICO was ended on 24 august and now two week passed
so when bounty distribution will gonna made by OPUS team ?

maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

Thank you for all information
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:24:29 PM

Bounty program dates

The information you need is exactly in the post above your... Learn to read before write.

Still, I hope you all bounty hunter will drop your OPT at once and lower it to 600 satoshi. There are waiting my orders.

Today the last limit of the distribution, on the thread written 1-2 weeks after the completion of ico, so today the last 2 weeks, if not today, means inconsistent just like other projects.

You're right, that's what they have promised, But we should also consider other factors that may 'cause this delay.
Example. Burning of those unsold tokens, performance of Ethereum network and so on and so forth.
We trusted this project the moment we shared and spread the word about their project, So trust them more on delivering the bounties.
It won't hurt to extend our patience a little bit won't it?
I'm waiting in line as much as you guys and I always look things on a positive way. 'cause if we do the opposite,
we'll only end up having a heart attack from all the stress.
So chill out guys.  Grin

Indeed, yesterday I had tried send my token from Myetherwallet and receive some errors in Network Ethereum.
Then, I changed my network to Etherescan.io and need wait 15 minutes for confirm my hash (slower than other days).
Therefore, I think if Devs distribute for us in weekend, it still reasonable.
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:01:12 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 06:16:12 AM by AlehandroTheGreat

Bounty program dates

The information you need is exactly in the post above your... Learn to read before write.

Still, I hope you all bounty hunter will drop your OPT at once and lower it to 600 satoshi. There are waiting my orders.

Today the last limit of the distribution, on the thread written 1-2 weeks after the completion of ico, so today the last 2 weeks, if not today, means inconsistent just like other projects.

You're right, that's what they have promised, But we should also consider other factors that may 'cause this delay.
Example. Burning of those unsold tokens, performance of Ethereum network and so on and so forth.
We trusted this project the moment we shared and spread the word about their project, So trust them more on delivering the bounties.
I'm waiting in line as much as you guys and I always look things on a positive way. 'cause if we do the opposite,
So chill out guys.  Grin

Indeed, yesterday I had tried send my token from Myetherwallet and receive some errors in Network Ethereum.
Then, I changed my network to Etherescan.io and need wait 15 minutes for confirm my hash (slower than other days).

SO TODAY WE WILL SEE THE BOUNTIES??? ZERO DAY HERE? LAST DAY OF THIS 2 WEEKS? NO!- we must receive bounties yesterday?

ANYBODY RECEIVED ANY BOUNTIES YESTERDAY AS OPUS TEAM TELL US?

PS:I only want my payment in date, when my boss tell me, that he will to pay....but when job is done and there is no payment......... not very great situation Sad

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:20:32 AM

Bounty program dates

So chill out guys.  Grin

SO TODAY WE WILL SEE THE BOUNTIES??? ZERO DAY HERE? LAST DAY OF THIS 2 WEEKS? NO!- we must receive bounties yesterday?

PS:I only want my payment in date, when my boss tell me, that he will to pay....but when job is done and there is no payment......... not very great situation Sad

Sometimes, it will take delays doesn't worry about the bounties they will distribute your bounties. Already they proved themselves by burning the coins what they mentioned at the time of ICO. So may be the end of week or in the next week they will start distribute your tokens.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

Just wait for a few days.

hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

Meanwhile OPT token price is falling, -45% today! 0.025$ on Etherdelta, that's bad for us, probably less than the ICO price.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

Meanwhile OPT token price is falling, -45% today! 0.025$ on Etherdelta, that's bad for us, probably less than the ICO price.

Price is still at 0,04$

Some guy made a mistake and sold Opus for 0,005$
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:35:54 AM

Meh, that was expected. When they distribute bounties price will be lower than that.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:46:46 AM

Price is still at 0,04$

Some guy made a mistake and sold Opus for 0,005$

and then you were happy ! did you buy ? that was super cheap . that was a great opportunity .
hardly one is times not here there is something gift  Grin
Let's see how the price is still the distribution ! I think that goes down to 200 Satoshi
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:53:43 AM

Bounty program dates

So chill out guys.  Grin

Where are our bounties HuhHuh!!!!!!! WTF Sad(((( OPUS TEAM??!?

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

Bounty program dates

So chill out guys.  Grin

crying the whole time like a kid. go and dump ur shitty bounty. a project like this doesnt need peoples like u.

Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

Man, everybody already tired of yours crying. Stop spam and be calmer.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:25:05 PM

he wont get single dime Smiley
Members with negative trusts are not allowed.
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

he wont get single dime Smiley
Members with negative trusts are not allowed.

1) It is only for signature companies, so funny you do not know how to read english Cheesy
2) You are RED trust and I am yellow trust (for stupid spamming), lol, so troll

andrejka

Activity: 770

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:27:37 PM

Calm down, guys! and let's give OPUS team some more time. I'm sure in a few days we will get our bounties. No reason to worry and moreover to insult each other.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

Those who complains are those who had a negative trust here. Why you can't go to the slack for exact information and message the admin there? Don't just post here with a threatening words for the team. I am pissed of with one of the member here,
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:35:14 AM

Those who complains are those who had a negative trust here. Why you can't go to the slack for exact information and message the admin there? Don't just post here with a threatening words for the team. I am pissed of with one of the member here,

you are right sir. it would be wise if we complain in the right place. may be PM dev directly or enter the forum slack, I think that's the right way to request a quick response from dev.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: