Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED]  (Read 47200 times)
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

Mach told in slack, that today we will receive BOUNTIES, Hope OPUS leader is a man of his words, will see today......
dude have you read the rules? you r not gonna get bounties because of neg trust
so why you put signature of indorse bounty if you are neg trust?  Roll Eyes I know, you will not get any penny lol
PS: before stupid trolling, read rulez yourself plz  (neg trust always is not accepted for signature bounties) = for example you are participating in signature bounties with neg trust and YOU WILL NOT GET ANY PENNY for that bounty, as for me, I was not participating in signature bounty in which neg trust is not allowed, read the rules first lol.... and remove your signature+avatar it is so lol.... you are participating in signature bounties and will not receive anything...

AND WHAT WE SEE?Huh MACH told us again, 2-3 days, and.....Huh any update??? anybody received the bounty?? Again big delay and no update lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

Mach told in slack, that today we will receive BOUNTIES, Hope OPUS leader is a man of his words, will see today......
so why you put signature of indorse bounty if you are neg trust?  Roll Eyes I know, you will not get any penny lol

You are not DT2 member so even if you give a negative trust it will not show on default trust. And also abusing the trust system is prohibited so either you will get ban or get a negative trust from a DT2
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:16:24 PM

You are not DT2 member so even if you give a negative trust it will not show on default trust. And also abusing the trust system is prohibited so either you will get ban or get a negative trust from a DT2

Man, for me this trust/no trust....nah..... I see, that the team is delaying distribution of bounties for 4th time, have no any update after ICO ended..... why? is it so hard to make payments for people? when ico was running they update their twitter every 2 hours and were the most active in slack - and look what now? they are delaying bounties 4th time, no ANY update..... in slack mach is telling only words.....

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:23:28 PM

And the bounty campaign tokens distribution, have  started?
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

NO!! THEY DELAYED IT AGAIN!!!!! 4th TIME! First they said they will pay from 24 august to 6th september, then they said that from 6th-8th september, then again

we are waiting and hoping bro  Cry Cry Cry

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:26:20 PM

I think its right time to release bounties..
because price is already too low
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

I think its right time to release bounties..
because price is already too low

All are waiting Sad

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:59:51 AM

NO!! THEY DELAYED IT AGAIN!!!!! 4th TIME! First they said they will pay from 24 august to 6th september, then they said that from 6th-8th september, then again

we are waiting and hoping bro  Cry Cry Cry

You are just one whining spamming *diot. Stop spamming. Writing 10 times in 2 days will not make the process faster.

And I don't know why you are spamming at all, when you are not eligible for reward:

▶ Members with negative trusts are not allowed.

As you've already have RED Trust from DT2 member (Look for what?! Spamming), OPUS team have 1000% my vote to totally disqualification you from any bounties.

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:31:09 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 04:47:56 AM by AlehandroTheGreat

And the bounty campaign tokens distribution, have  started?

we are waiting and hoping bro  Cry Cry Cry

You are just one whining spamming *diot. Stop spamming. Writing 10 times in 2 days will not make the process faster.

And I don't know why you are spamming at all, when you are not eligible for reward:

As you've already have RED Trust from DT2 member (Look for what?! Spamming), OPUS team have 1000% my vote to totally disqualification you from any bounties.

Dear LEGENDARY member, I know you are so cool, but

1) Conditions to participate in the signature campaign
▶ Minimum rank: Jr member
Members with negative trusts are not allowed.

Read it once again please....... what do you see? Ok, I will help you - SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN - I AM NOT PARTICIPATING IN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN!

Twitter campaign details:
Requirements
▶ Follow https://twitter.com/opusfoundation
▶ Twitter account must have at least 300 Real Followers. Checked via: https://www.twitteraudit.com/
▶ More real followers = more stakes.
▶ Be in the channel #twittercampaign on slack http://slack.opus-foundation.org/
▶ Minimum Jr. Members account levels.
▶ Starting on Week 2, Participants Must have at least 60% Audit Score on Twitter Audit
▶ Cheating by posting/using past weeks tweets/retweets will result in a ban.

Read it once again please....... what do you see? Ok, I will help you again, but it is so funny, that LEGENDARY member do not know how to read....... to participate twitter campaign it is very important to have big number of followers (community) and that they were REAL.... there is no any word about neg trust

Please, read anything before posting such clever messages

2)I am not stupid spamming that topic, I am simply do not understand why it is so HARD to pay people for their work, why to delay distribution the 3rd time, why to STOP being active in slack after ICO ended... I simply ASK QUESTIONS : WHY? WHY? WHY? and can not find the answer.... Read topic once again or be active in slack and you will see what is going on, lol

3) It is so cool, when you are trolling me for my -1 rep, because I have written in MEME topic about their PUMP and DUMP..... ? really?
Your words, which you address to me do not have any real information.... you even do not read this topic, DEAR LEGENDARY MEMBER

4) I am glad, that you are LEGENDARY, cuz you now feeling, that you are higher than others, you are cool, yeaaah, BUT IT IS DOES NOT HELP TO ANSWE MY QUESTIONS - WHY SO LONG? WHY NOT TO GIVE PEOPLE ANY UPDATE AFTER 28TH OF AUGUST, WHY TO STOP BEING ACTIVE, ETCETCETC

Best wishes to you, learn to read , thx!

PS: I think you bought this account also, cuz you even do not know how bounties are working lol, and to quote only 1/4 of text, cut only one phrase from text.... hahaha - you did as TV news and Newspapers are doing..... and it is LEGENDARY MEMBER....shame

PS2: Maybe your native language is not ENGLISH...maybe it is Indian, I do not know, hope you will learn english better and then you will understand how all things works

Xcoint

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:44:58 AM

And the bounty campaign tokens distribution, have  started?

we are waiting and hoping bro  Cry Cry Cry

Dear LEGENDARY member, I know you are so cool, but

1) Conditions to participate in the signature campaign
▶ Minimum rank: Jr member
Members with negative trusts are not allowed.

Read it once again please....... what do you see? Ok, I will help you - SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN - I AM NOT PARTICIPATING IN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN!

Twitter campaign details:
Requirements
▶ Follow https://twitter.com/opusfoundation
▶ Twitter account must have at least 300 Real Followers. Checked via: https://www.twitteraudit.com/
▶ More real followers = more stakes.
▶ Be in the channel #twittercampaign on slack http://slack.opus-foundation.org/
▶ Minimum Jr. Members account levels.
▶ Starting on Week 2, Participants Must have at least 60% Audit Score on Twitter Audit
▶ Cheating by posting/using past weeks tweets/retweets will result in a ban.

Read it once again please....... what do you see? Ok, I will help you again, but it is so funny, that LEGENDARY member do not know how to read....... to participate twitter campaign it is very important to have big number of followers (community) and that they were REAL.... there is no any word about neg trust

Please, read anything before posting such clever messages

2)I am not stupid spamming that topic, I am simply do not understand why it is so HARD to pay people for their work, why to delay distribution the 3rd time, why to STOP being active in slack after ICO ended... I simply ASK QUESTIONS : WHY? WHY? WHY? and can not find the answer.... Read topic once again or be active in slack and you will see what is going on, lol

3) It is so cool, when you are trolling me for my -1 rep, because I have written in MEME topic about their PUMP and DUMP..... ? really?
Your words, which you address to me do not have any real information.... you even do not read this topic, DEAR LEGENDARY MEMBER

4) I am glad, that you are LEGENDARY, cuz you now feeling, that you are higher than others, you are cool, yeaaah, BUT IT IS DOES NOT HELP TO ANSWE MY QUESTIONS - WHY SO LONG? WHY NOT TO GIVE PEOPLE ANY UPDATE AFTER 28TH OF AUGUST, WHY TO STOP BEING ACTIVE, ETCETCETC

Best wishes to you, learn to read , thx!

PS: I think you bought this account also, cuz you even do not know how bounties are working lol, and to quote only 1/4 of text, cut only one phrase from text.... hahaha - you did as TV news and Newspapers are doing..... and it is LEGENDARY MEMBER....shame

PS2: Maybe your native language is not ENGLISH...maybe it is Indian, I do not know, hope you will learn english better and then you will understand how all things works

Yeah, you are right in 2/3 , some hero and legendary members are really thinking, that they are kings and can do anything they want, sad but true.. Also you are right, that OPUS team is making so stupid mistakes with such easy thing as bounties - I do not understand too, why to tell people deadlines again and again and again and do nothing when they come...
But anyway, you are the most active user of this topic (yeah, you spam it this way!!), you are writing thing which everyone is seeing - but why to repeat the same 2-3-4 times per day? We all are seeing this bounty drama and 0 updates.. Sad Hope all will be fine and all receive their bounties today or tomorrow.  Undecided
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

Attention
Scam  from slack-channel  Grin

Last Token Sale

Ronnie Barnes 2:13 AM, September 11th
**Official Announcement from the Opus team**
Opus Token Last-Sale is OPEN NOW!

We are pleased to announce that all the registered members can now buy the last tokens left at a special rate of 4750.58 per 1 ETH.
Last-sale ends in 48 hours or when the hard cap is reached (2000 ETH).
This is the last change to buy our tokens, only 9,501,160 tokens left!

The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and the maximum contribution is 500 ETH.
kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

-snip

long spam bullsh*ts -

I know you are for twitter bounty. But I'm supporting people with DT2 negative to be disqualified from all bounties.

People like you (arrogant, impatience and constantly spamming) are giving bad name to all bounty participants.

Xcoint

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

-snip

long spam bullsh*ts -

I know you are for twitter bounty. But I'm supporting people with DT2 negative to be disqualified from all bounties.

People like you (arrogant, impatience and constantly spamming) are giving bad name to all bounty participants.

We will make bitcointalk GREAT AGAIN!  Grin  Dude, you are wrong and continue to be aggressive with guy with no reason, look at OPUS slack - there is no any official update from the team and the 3rd delay of distribution, Alehandro is simple Mr.Panic, but you are showing your worst side now. I do not understand why, you, guys, are so angry to each other without any reason.
Anyway, I know, that all will be fine with bounties (Patience - gold)
kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

-snip

long spam bullsh*ts -

We will make bitcointalk GREAT AGAIN!  Grin  Dude, you are wrong and continue to be aggressive with guy with no reason, look at OPUS slack - there is no any official update from the team and the 3rd delay of distribution, Alehandro is simple Mr.Panic, but you are showing your worst side now. I do not understand why, you, guys, are so angry to each other without any reason.

Because I'm getting notification on new messages and instead of something useful, I need to read another AlehandroTheGreat whining spamming complain.

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

-snip

long spam bullsh*ts -

i can understand why he wants immediately his bounty. that guy earned more than 45000 Opus with his Twitter Account. Over 40000 Follower, These Fake-Bounty-Twitter-Accounts should be banned.

Anyways, Twitter and Facebook Bounties are useless - because they gave absolutely no value. 90% of the Accounts are created only for this purpose
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

-snip

long spam bullsh*ts -

Because I'm getting notification on new messages and instead of something useful, I need to read another AlehandroTheGreat whining spamming complain.

Look.... I am here for the same - to see something useful, but still no any update, it is that what I am trying to say and asking community WHY?? I am not spamming or complaining - I am asking questions!

-snip

long spam bullsh*ts -

i can understand why he wants immediately his bounty. that guy earned more than 45000 Opus with his Twitter Account. Over 40000 Follower, These Fake-Bounty-Twitter-Accounts should be banned.

Anyways, Twitter and Facebook Bounties are useless - because they gave absolutely no value. 90% of the Accounts are created only for this purpose

LOOOL, I do not want anything immediately!! sooo lol
1st update was that all will be from 26th august - 6th september - all fine, all are waiting
then they delayed it to two more days - why? no answer
then again delay to 2-3 days - why? no answer
and now again delay - why? no answer

I do not want it immediately - I simply want to know WHY? AND I HAVE NOT ANSWER

FAKE TWITTER???REALLY? Joined May 2013 - 99% real followers, my business twitter account....

I do not know why you guys are trolling me in so hard way, my ass is blaming.... really.... I am not spamming, (SPAM/FLOOD - is a message without any information), I SIMPLY ASKING QUESTIONS AND DO NOT GET ANY ANSWERS.... WTF IS GOING ON.... If you want me to SILENCE I will do it, but I was fighting for truth.....

Xcoint

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

Stop this shit, you are all spamming now that topic. You all are doing the SAME THING now! STOP IT! Lets wait official update from Opus tm and have fun!
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

Again the bounty distribution date has been extended for another 2 days. I don't know the exact problem for distributing because already they clearly mentioned after two weeks of the ICO, already calculation has been done long back ago.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Again the bounty distribution date has been extended for another 2 days. I don't know the exact problem for distributing because already they clearly mentioned after two weeks of the ICO, already calculation has been done long back ago.

Better late than never. I've seen too many ICO's that didn't even pay bounties.
I believe OPUS team will pay bounties. The project is good. They don't want to get hurt by bounties.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

this does not look good for the bounty hunters !we hope that you will not be deceived and your token gets
the bounty people worked for weeks. then they should get their reward on time .
Then you should probably remain as an investor and do not buy token. because you get scared
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: