Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be a more secured way of handling cash?  (Read 2449 times)
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

There's been news going around saying that you need to put in a certain address to able to steal that account. I was wondering if that's fake and bitcoin is a secured way of handling cash.

Actually as my own researching and knowledge about cryptocurrency,the best way to make secure your asset in your wallet,you must buy a nano ledger wallet,so that you have a security code that your the one who knows all your private key.hacking of your private key in exchanges trading site or in your MEW wallet they can do that,if they want interestedyour personal account thats why i dont like KYC because its can see your personal information and maybe someday its used against you ,but i trust the defense hacking  system of my trading exchanges site and my MEW as long as you follow there precaution so that we could victim of some phishing site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

Yes, it is more secure because Bitcoin has many security features like private keys and passwords. In order for others to steal it from you, they should steal also your private keys and password. Other than that, there is no way of hacking/stealing your digital money from you. Unlike cash, there is no security when you are handling it unless it is in the bank. Otherwise, cash is prone to steal because it doesn't have security features. Once someone got your money, they can have it as if it is theirs.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

Many people are holding bitcoin then anyone cannot tried to steal it because of secured way of banking of btc as long as you don't give your private key to your adress then your secured but if theres someone that know your private key you should be more concerned about it.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

Yeah, bitcoins so far was safe while there are some unsafe things that can be done in your own hands. I mean that improper handling or negligence as much as possible to be avoided. Having a safe wallet or bitcoin core wallet, hardware wallet and protecting your own funds from the hackers that is the main problems in a bitcoin wallet.
Yeah it is precisely today more secure to save money in digital form dude, because cash can easily lost and stolen, whereas when you use digital / virtual money. it's hard for someone to steal it from you. just like bitcoin, I think bitcoin is pretty safe by storing it in the wallet. you just need to add security in your wallet like 2fa and it's was very safe, without needing handling it into cash
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

I think bitcoin is safer to hold than cash beacuse, you dont have to bring physical money on you when you want to purchase something. Also it will prevent other from steeling you because they will not get any physical money on you. Also you are the only one who knows your pin so they will not have any access on how much you have.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

bitcoin itself is secure as long as we can keep the private keys and we don't have to carry cash because, with bitcoin, I am sure that we could still spend the money to buy anything. we can move the bitcoin from the wallet to physical wallet like trezor to give protection from a thief. besides that, we could feel safe when we want to go into other places because we don't have to carry a big money with a big wallet but we only need one wallet which we could use an android phone or physical hardware like trezor to safe our bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

bitcoin itself is secure as long as we can keep the private keys and we don't have to carry cash because, with bitcoin, I am sure that we could still spend the money to buy anything. we can move the bitcoin from the wallet to physical wallet like trezor to give protection from a thief. besides that, we could feel safe when we want to go into other places because we don't have to carry a big money with a big wallet but we only need one wallet which we could use an android phone or physical hardware like trezor to safe our bitcoin.
Risk of losing your money or bitcoin is always there either you are holding bitcoin or cash, because hackers are always there whose duty is only to have the accounts and take bitcoins from them. but through different safety ways we can make our bitcoin more safer. We should keep our key always safe and should not share it to anyone and should also  use double factors authorization.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

I think in the present time it is necessary to double care especially when you go somewhere especially crowded place because were many people losing money  .In this event more safe to use btc wallet than cash because cash is easy steal if not very careful and only you need to bring a exact amount.Compare to btc wallet you can bring all your bitcoin you will not afraid to lost it even you have a million bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Yes it is! Your income in bitcoin can be keep in a secured and safe wallet and it will not take away from you as long as you are the only one who knows your private key. You can go shopping and any places you want without bringing a fiat money but using your phone only ( digital money ). Just be careful in giving your private key or else all your income will be gone like a bubble.

@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

There's been news going around saying that you need to put in a certain address to able to steal that account. I was wondering if that's fake and bitcoin is a secured way of handling cash.
Once a hacker always a hacker. They will make a way when there seems to be no way, so be careful. But in my opinion, bitcoin is still more secured way of handling cash.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

Once a hacker always a hacker. They will make a way when there seems to be no way, so be careful. But in my opinion, bitcoin is still more secured way of handling cash.
The fact that bitcoins is more safer to keep money then you must be not confident at all like what you say a hacker always a hacker and in online the security is the problem anyone can do a theft as fast and unknown. Having both is much good don't rely in only one.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

At least apply yor source with in your post op.
Yes bitcoin is secured if your wallet is secured as well.There are different type of wallets and every individual has their own private to it.It is hard to steal an account to a person unless you have its private key.You don't to ask if bitcoin is safe because it is us who handle it.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

I have noticed that there are reports about bitcoin accounts being hacked. Security is always a concern anywhere on the internet. Even the strongest most depended government sites are also reportedly hacked. So no matter how safe transactions are hacking is always the main problem. I believe bitcoin is really safe.  The only thing that makes it unsafe is our failure to make every info safe and secure. We often click on links not thinking that these might carry the viruses or malware or perhaps we didn't log out accounts such that someone will then see it. Perhaps we need to educate ourselves even more.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

Risk of losing your money or bitcoin is always there either you are holding bitcoin or cash, because hackers are always there whose duty is only to have the accounts and take bitcoins from them. but through different safety ways we can make our bitcoin more safer. We should keep our key always safe and should not share it to anyone and should also  use double factors authorization.

you are right and I agree with you. we have our way to secure our bitcoin so we can prevent the hacker from stolen our bitcoin. and if we can place in at the safest place, we can be sure to secure it from other people so they cannot steal our bitcoin. we don't have to tell other people how much bitcoin we have because bitcoin is a private for us and only we that will know how much the amount and only we that will use our bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

There are proper way to secure you money. If we talk about bitcoin in holding money, we can say that it your choose because in bitcoin there many wallet to choose and its legit wallet to deposit your many. Like mine Im using coins.ph to hold my money and BTC. Many of my friends are using coins.ph because you can choose where you can put your money either BTC or ETH.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Yeah, bitcoins so far was safe while there are some unsafe things that can be done in your own hands. I mean that improper handling or negligence as much as possible to be avoided. Having a safe wallet or bitcoin core wallet, hardware wallet and protecting your own funds from the hackers that is the main problems in a bitcoin wallet.
I also think that bitcoin is secured. We all know that bitcoin have many bad features which make us get worried, you may afraid of being losing  by hackers,scammers and the like. What’s more, it’s really risky for you to hold bitcoin in your wallet online, even how careful you do with private key, hackers can stole from you because they are very flexible and intelligent. I advise you to put your coins into cold wallet, it can help you a lot in keeping away from hacker and protect your coin surely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

Yes because you can refrain from bringing a lot of money in you pocket which makes it to look bulky and the thieves could easily detect. However, bitcoin is not a real currency though sometimes it is refer to as a digital currency yet bitcoin is considered as an asset or investment. And the good thing that bitcoin has the good thing to offer is that it could also be work as like a bank wherein you can store your money in a form of bitcoin and hold it then it will profit you if you are smart enough to do holding and selling bitcoin. So bitcoin is a good offer and we have to share it to all the people around the world so that bitcoin investment will grow and its price also will grow depending on how much the people invested in it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

There are proper way to secure you money. If we talk about bitcoin in holding money, we can say that it your choose because in bitcoin there many wallet to choose and its legit wallet to deposit your many. Like mine Im using coins.ph to hold my money and BTC. Many of my friends are using coins.ph because you can choose where you can put your money either BTC or ETH.
It's not only about bitcoin or eth where you have decided to put your money but its also about the wallet you are using. Don't be confident with the safeness of an exchange, you better understand that you don't hold the private keys by entrusting those exchanges. There are many free desktop wallets or you can also use and buy a hardware wallet if its about keeping your coins. For someone that is wise enough, he will not trust most of his coins to an exchange, backdoor hacking and brute forcing is happening. Just like what happened to me, I registered to an exchange and after weeks, there is someone that is trying to access my account with incorrect passwords.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

I have seen that there are reports about bitcoin accounts being hacked. Security is dependably a worry anyplace on the web. Indeed, even the most grounded most depended government destinations are likewise allegedly hacked. So regardless of how safe exchanges are hacking is dependably the principle issue. I trust bitcoin is extremely protected. The main thing that makes it hazardous is our inability to make each data protected and secure. We regularly tap on joins not believing that these might convey the infections or malware or maybe we didn't log out records with the end goal that somebody will then observe it. Maybe we have to instruct ourselves significantly more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: