Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

To earn bitcoin without inverstment is you need join in some campain to earn some income. And before you do tHat is you need to become a junior member join in some campaign if you are a newbie so you can easily join in other campain or signature that you can earn income. To earn bitcoin you need to work harder to earn you need to post in some forum that related in bitcoin if you joined already in a campaign to fullfill the post needed in that signature.

I don't think we can earn important piece of bitcoin or ethereum via campaigns. Besides, I like to support the projects I invested. More than joining campaigns for money, I try to improve my trading skills. This is much more logical.
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

It is possible but you need a lot of patient, just be active on this forum and rank up your account until you reach a high rank on here, then try to apply on one of those signatures campaings that are around this forum on Service Sections.
I think this is the only way you can earn some bitcoins without having to invest a lot of money, obviously you wont earn a lot of money from that, but 0.006 or maybe more you can earn in a week.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:31:16 PM

I've learned in this forum about signature campaign. Just do your job well and you can get more by the time you already have the higher rank. Be active and be sure to comply with the requirements to secure your payment as well.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

I've learned in this forum about signature campaign. Just do your job well and you can get more by the time you already have the higher rank. Be active and be sure to comply with the requirements to secure your payment as well.

Yes if we talk about earning bitcoins without making any investment then signature campaign is the answer for that as you don't have to risk your money in it and the only thing you need is to invest your time and efforts in completing your task and get paid in bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:37:32 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 11:07:30 AM by Lintel

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.

Yes that is true, you can earn bitcoin through signature campaigns without investment but it takes time. You just need a bit of patience to get there but yes you will earn through signature campaigns without spending any money .  But if you have enough money to invest I think that would be easier for you.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:37:41 AM

Lots of discussions on this topic and I still suggest the same thing to every newbie who comes here in searching of passive income. Know your strength and sell services. Be the best in what you do and you will get clients based on that.
it seems to me a great majority of the new people that come to the forum do so because they hear about sig campaigns and whatnot; given that, its strange how people only narrow their view to sig campaigns as the sole means of 'earning' bitcoin, as if they've never heard of a job or being paid for a performed task.

I do remember when i started at bitcoin i were doing faucets, i didnt know how bitcoin system worked before, later i tryed signature and since then i were able to accumulate few satoshis and be able to trade, i had bought and sold few coins just after i join this forum. For people like me without any special skill you should consider faucets, social campaigns and signatures in the end, then you can give a try at trading.
even without any marketable skills that are in demand, there's always menial work that people could take up; i've seen plenty of people take up offers for solving captchas for what amounted to pennies. there's always something that can be done, the only ones that say there's no chance bring it on themselves for not seeking out the opportunities.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:07:37 AM

For newbie, how to earn bitcoin without investment, the answer is join signature campaign. In this forum, joining signature campaign is great way. It may takes time, but not waste time. I'm newbie too, i also joined signature campaign several days ago, but in my experience i only need 2-3 hours to do my job ( signature campaign ) & read important thread to add more knowledge for me. It can be sencondary job for me, cause i have offline job  Grin

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:29:59 AM

For newbie, how to earn bitcoin without investment, the answer is join signature campaign. In this forum, joining signature campaign is great way. It may takes time, but not waste time. I'm newbie too, i also joined signature campaign several days ago, but in my experience i only need 2-3 hours to do my job ( signature campaign ) & read important thread to add more knowledge for me. It can be sencondary job for me, cause i have offline job  Grin

For newbies out there, better do some good quality replies to comments on every thread and do it regularly and consistently before joining any signature campaign. You need to have quality posts in order to be accepted and the competition nowadays is getting tougher than before due to the rise of bitcoin price and popularity.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

For newbies out there, better do some good quality replies to comments on every thread and do it regularly and consistently before joining any signature campaign. You need to have quality posts in order to be accepted and the competition nowadays is getting tougher than before due to the rise of bitcoin price and popularity.
exactly learned how to read and how to make your post as good and reasonable at it is will let you bargain your service with every campaign managers, since
the forum already got a lots of newly promoted members to its convincible positions we must be linen and be precise in every replied that we will take, this forum can help everyone to enrich each other's awareness and knowledge regarding to crypto and its our ticket to gain bitcoin in such a free ways in terms of
no money involved that we need to take out from our pocket but knowledge that can also help others to continue healthy conversations.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

As a newbie,  I also found it hard to earn btc because signature campaigns does not accept newbies,  so I started in faucets,  but they very little that it will take you months just to earn something as I computed.  Theres social csmpaign which you can join,  as long as you have required number of friends/followers. And lastly,  you can earn from services if you are qualified,  or you have the skills.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

It's hard to earn a sustainable amount without investing. To earn btc without investing, you need to do a job. Search the net for jobs to take. Join campaigns on the forum (takes time). Use your imagination and be creative om how you earn, there are many ways to earn.

who cares
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
you can also starts to join on different signature campaigns because I also join on them first.
He has a rank of member and not a newbie, Iit is best for him to go for signature campaigns. It won't demand any sort of investment, just a good understanding of bitcoins and other crypto currencies. I also suggest him curiosity because it is gonna help him a lot in increasing knowledge.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

one can earn bitcoin without investing by simply making the bounty campaign, earn your bounty token and spend.
There are many ways you can earn bitcoin, but you have to calculate the expenses you will be making, to know if it’s  worth investing your time in the chosen option. There are faucets, campaigns, mining, cloud mining, jobs and a lot more. You may have to count cloud mining off the list, cause it requires investments. It is different from the common mining.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:14:35 PM

its some way to get some bitcoin without investment, there are campaign in this forum that you can join and get some bitcoin or token, and you can convert it into bitcoin and withdraw it to some money, you can join twitter campaign and facebook campaign to get some bitcoin with you twitter and facebook account, or some translation or signature campaign with your bitcointalk account

Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

It's hard to earn a sustainable amount without investing. To earn btc without investing, you need to do a job. Search the net for jobs to take. Join campaigns on the forum (takes time). Use your imagination and be creative om how you earn, there are many ways to earn.
earning money with bitcoin requires you a small capital to start. It is not very easy to find a job on the internet because there are many people searching jobs everywhere and you need to be the best to apply for a job. Singature campaign can not last forever and it can only be an extra income

None of the above
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

I think you should spend few minutes to take a look around this forum there are a lot of campaign for you to earn of course you don't have to invest anything except your time Smiley). But at first I think you should increase your account rank by making good quality post,  it'll help you joining any campaign much easier
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

i love very Much bitcoin site. though it is banned in bangladesh but a lot of people earn money with this site. recently i earn money  with this site.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:21:25 PM

Earn bitcoin without invest is so easy. Firstly you go to service section. Then complete 1 by 1 bitjob. So it is the way to earn bitcoin without investment.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:25:10 PM

earning money with bitcoin requires you a small capital to start. It is not very easy to find a job on the internet because there are many people searching jobs everywhere and you need to be the best to apply for a job. Singature campaign can not last forever and it can only be an extra income

yeah signature campaign can be good as a extra income or lets just say a part time job so getting a real job that pays bitcoin will not be easy to find though I have seen some website that offers bitcoin as a payment but the competition will be hard since you need to have a good profile before applying for the certain job.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

I have been trying to earn bitcoin without investing for months already. And i tried to earn through signature campaigns. There are of course other ways to earn by mining and staking coins. However, for staking coins you must have ways to get them first before you can earn more. As for mining, cpu mining is hardly possible for most of the POW coins now. And it is even meaningless as the gain can hardly offset the electricity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: