Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:02:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126640 times)
Shargrosso

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:30:43 PM

A quick reminder to check that your addresses are correct in the address list on the website.

Those of you who inputted a transaction for one address (the form asked for two addresses) may be able to get two addresses by verifying a signed message from the one address.

A very small number misspelled their addresses beyond obvious correction.

To those who are ready to go, thanks for your patience.

We are moving on to deployment soon so now is the time to speak up.

I used a Myetherwallet address and a parity ethereum address for my  2nd wallet submission! just wondering if thats okay? or does it have to be for myethwallet
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:35:56 PM

A quick reminder to check that your addresses are correct in the address list on the website.

Those of you who inputted a transaction for one address (the form asked for two addresses) may be able to get two addresses by verifying a signed message from the one address.

I used a Myetherwallet address and a parity ethereum address for my  2nd wallet submission! just wondering if thats okay? or does it have to be for myethwallet
it just needs to be an ethereum address it doesn't matter which client you used

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Shargrosso

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:36:48 PM

it just needs to be an ethereum address it doesn't matter which client you used

Great! Thankyou for your help friend  Smiley
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 09:39:41 PM

Seems I have made it onto the list with no problem. Looking forward to playing with this smart contract and seeing how it works out.

If nothing else should be fun  Cool Cool

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:18:16 PM

just to let you guys know, posting the list of addresses without seeing them being submitted in real time with the IP associated with it, like minereum did - is the only way to know if he got all the addys for himself.

You can generate 4k addresses in 20 seconds, the ips are harder to fake.

Key questions still left unanswered/ he cant answer because this is BS:

why wont you show the show the full source code? what are you hiding?

why did you paste that MNE code, forget to remove the minereum name and then edit your post

why is there there is no roadmap except for "coins"

what development are you planning

how will you get 2.5 bitcin to get this added to an exchange that actually has volume

why did you ask for emails during airdrop (dont tell me this is for verification/tech support, we can all post on here in that case)

Why am i even entertaining this BS when he literally copied the MNE code, forgot to take the name out and had to edit his post.

This is the biggest premine ever, he probably has 95% of the addresses and he doesnt even have an original idea or even try to provide transparency.

minereum_investor1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:48:30 PM

just to let you guys know, posting the list of addresses without seeing them being submitted in real time with the IP associated with it, like minereum did - is the only way to know if he got all the addys for himself.

You can generate 4k addresses in 20 seconds, the ips are harder to fake.

Key questions still left unanswered/ he cant answer because this is BS:

why wont you show the show the full source code? what are you hiding?

why did you paste that MNE code, forget to remove the minereum name and then edit your post

why is there there is no roadmap except for "coins"

what development are you planning

how will you get 2.5 bitcin to get this added to an exchange that actually has volume

why did you ask for emails during airdrop (dont tell me this is for verification/tech support, we can all post on here in that case)

Why am i even entertaining this BS when he literally copied the MNE code, forgot to take the name out and had to edit his post.

This is the biggest premine ever, he probably has 95% of the addresses and he doesnt even have an original idea or even try to provide transparency.

For God's sake .. Don't you get bored of constantly telling bs ?   Sad

Spreading FUD tends to be the favorite activity of way too many bitcointalk users  ..
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:05:35 AM

Spreading FUD tends to be the favorite activity of way too many bitcointalk users  ..

just add him to your ignore list like I did.
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:07:28 AM

i sure i submit 2 eth address but i can find it on the list ?
keyboardwalking

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:11:47 AM

yeah i wouldnt try to argue those highly relevant points that i brought up either.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:12:36 AM

Damn! I missed the airdrop. Someone should create  an OTC market thread for this coin, i will like to buy some as soon as its releases but before its listed. Its free coins and i got cash. not literally cash but you know what i mean  Tongue

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyboardwalking

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:19:24 AM

Damn! I missed the airdrop. Someone should create  an OTC market thread for this coin, i will like to buy some as soon as its releases but before its listed. Its free coins and i got cash. not literally cash but you know what i mean  Tongue

you forgot that its not going to be listed anywhere unless the dev can con the community out of 5grand to list it. maybe he can get 5g from selling all the info/emails he collected during the airdrop.
minereum_investor1

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:24:44 AM

For God's sake .. Don't you get bored of constantly telling bs ?   Sad

Spreading FUD tends to be the favorite activity of way too many bitcointalk users  ..

yeah i wouldnt try to argue those highly relevant points that i brought up either.

The point is you currently have nothing that is meant to be relevant.

Just shitty posting all the day ..

Let me guess, seemingly missed the airdrop right ?  Undecided

All I can feel while reading all of your posts is sadness and desperation because you know this project is worth the cost .. sry, I mean the drop  Grin.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:31:14 AM

you forgot that its not going to be listed anywhere unless the dev can con the community out of 5grand to list it. maybe he can get 5g from selling all the info/emails he collected during the airdrop.

I tend not to listen to a donkey posing as a faux human. Sell all the email address, give me break! who knew email address where so valuable. I hope you not included in the airdrop cos it would suck if a whining fowl like you is getting something for nothing and i gotta pay for it. Anyway, still pumped about hopefully buying some otc. save my profile and dm me when you released and you need a quick sell.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

I tend not to listen to a donkey posing as a faux human. Sell all the email address, give me break! who knew email address where so valuable. I hope you not included in the airdrop cos it would suck if a whining fowl like you is getting something for nothing and i gotta pay for it. Anyway, still pumped about hopefully buying some otc. save my profile and dm me when you released and you need a quick sell.

shame indeed, what's more sad is he's probably trying to spread fud to limit the distribution... this kind of idiots is what's limiting crypto in general from reaching its full potential, just caring about making his few cents of profit like a parasite... the bottom of the barrel... what a shame.
minereum_investor1

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

Ok, let us assume the OP is another scammer.

What about this post by the Minereum developer 1 week ago (MNE thread) ?

This tends to be a bit more relevant than your previous shitty FUD-spreading posts  Smiley

What do you think of this one ?

I can't exclude the fact that it could be a pure coincidence or way worse as some scammers will always be passing by ..

Anyway, cheers.

Announcement

Hi Everyone,

While we are working on the Minereum roadmap tasks, we are also working on a parallel project. We are now in a conceptualization stage that we can release this information to the public.

Our Team is working on a new version of Minereum. This new version will bring many improvements to the Smart Contract Mining concept, including the possibility for everyone to mine by themselves (not public mining like the recent experiment).

This new project will be a new Token and Minereum Holders will have the option to convert MNE to this new token.

Minereum itself will not be affected and will keep running and the planned tasks from the roadmap remain.

It will still take some time until it is released, we will keep on posting updates as it progresses.

Stay tuned for more updates!
keyboardwalking

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

This tends to be a bit more relevant than your previous shitty FUD-spreading posts  Smiley

I can't exclude the fact that it could be a pure coincidence or way worse as some scammers will always be passing by ..

Anyway, cheers.

Announcement

Hi Everyone,

While we are working on the Minereum roadmap tasks, we are also working on a parallel project. We are now in a conceptualization stage that we can release this information to the public.

Our Team is working on a new version of Minereum. This new version will bring many improvements to the Smart Contract Mining concept, including the possibility for everyone to mine by themselves (not public mining like the recent experiment).

This new project will be a new Token and Minereum Holders will have the option to convert MNE to this new token.

Minereum itself will not be affected and will keep running and the planned tasks from the roadmap remain.

It will still take some time until it is released, we will keep on posting updates as it progresses.

this is a token to be used as a subtoken within minereum, minereum will be necessary for it. a developer developing things, a novel idea i know.

also to the guy who called me a donkey, your use of ad hominem is sufficient enough for surrendering the debate, i accept your surrender. hee haw
minereum_investor1

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

Anyway, cheers.

Announcement

Hi Everyone,

this is a token to be used as a subtoken within minereum, minereum will be necessary for it. a developer developing things, a novel idea i know.

also to the guy who called me a donkey, your use of ad hominem is sufficient enough for surrendering the debate, i accept your surrender. hee haw

False supposition.

Please, read more carefully.

The new token is not aimed at being a subtoken within the MNE.

Thanks for not posting any bs anymore.

Announcement

Hi Everyone,

This new project will be a NEW TOKEN and Minereum Holders will have the option to convert MNE to this new token.

Minereum itself will NOT BE AFFECTED and will keep running and the planned tasks from the roadmap remain.

Wish you a good night.
keyboardwalking

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:02:18 AM

snip

"Minereum itself will not be affected and will keep running and the planned tasks from the roadmap remain."

^

You claim false suppositions and then provide the best example. Very cool.

Hint: the roadmap talks about using minereum for sub-projects and apps.

Also, wish you a good night as well. Maybe learn some critical thinking.

Smiley

(also your 8 post btct account doesnt fool me mr. timereum scamman)
samutom

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:05:45 AM

is this coin like mne  auto mine every block ?  how many coin we can get when the smart contact online?  50000?
keyboardwalking

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:09:07 AM

is this coin like mne  auto mine every block ?  how many coin we can get when the smart contact online?  50000?

you get part of the couple percent that everyone gets, the part of the non premined part that the dev took for himself.

does it matter? it will never be on any exchange with volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: