Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BANKEX | Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (Read 128907 times)
Boqueron

Activity: 658
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:58:12 AM

Hi all,
Is BANKEX still alive or dead ?
Its price goes down all the time , when will its price stop dropping ?!
Hi, BANKEX is alive and well! I wouldn't be able to comment on token price, but would like to invite you to keep up with new developments in the official Telegram group:
https://t.me/bankex
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:06:37 AM

Hi all,
I also did not know about this Bankex and heard that the price continued to fall, of course it was bad news and if indeed Bankex was still alive maybe the team would do something so the price would not go down continuously

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:13:37 AM

Hi all,
I also did not know about this Bankex and heard that the price continued to fall, of course it was bad news and if indeed Bankex was still alive maybe the team would do something so the price would not go down continuously

Yeah, it continued to fall, but this is not yet a dead project, at least I still have faith on it to recover.
Feel free to check the price , so you can confirm what you heard -  it's here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankex/#charts

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:53:23 AM

Hi all,

Yeah, it continued to fall, but this is not yet a dead project, at least I still have faith on it to recover.
Feel free to check the price , so you can confirm what you heard -  it's here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankex/#charts
it's true that Bankex still has a solid team, and always develops the project according to the roadmap,
I'm 100% sure of Bankex that this token will rise again!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:12:13 PM

Hi all,
Hi, BANKEX is alive and well! I wouldn't be able to comment on token price, but would like to invite you to keep up with new developments in the official Telegram group:

Seems they are working or at least they are trying to do something... But this looks can't bring any effect to price. They raised 70 mln usd, so they can make good marketing, but they don't do this...
Ascoldtut

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:56:28 AM

Hi all,

Seems they are working or at least they are trying to do something... But this looks can't bring any effect to price. They raised 70 mln usd, so they can make good marketing, but they don't do this...
Bankex spending money wisely, not wasting them. The company is setting up and preparing for the STOs, among the top players in the space. This is the best marketing:
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:58:23 PM

Hi all,

That is a very big amount, maybe they are still focused on developing and after that they will focus on marketing

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
7three

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:23:43 PM

BKX  When is zeroing?

Los Angeles Ballet filed suit against MovieCoin on Thursday, accusing the film finance startup of trying to pay a $200,000 pledge in worthless tokens.

MovieCoin was founded in 2017 by producer Christopher Woodrow, the former CEO of Worldview Entertainment and Vendian Entertainment. The company offered the chance to invest in films using a blockchain-based token.

According to the lawsuit, a MovieCoin representative, Igor Khmel, attended the ballet company’s annual gala in February 2018 and agreed to donate $200,000. In September 2018, Woodrow signed a gift agreement, in which MovieCoin agreed to give $200,000 either in cash or the equivalent value in MovieCoin tokens. In return, MovieCoin would be listed as the official sponsor of Los Angeles Ballet’s arts and education programs.

The suit alleges that MovieCoin agreed to provide the tokens in late December 2018, “but concurrently advised that the MovieCoin Tokens were useless and any attempt to dispose or otherwise sell them would be futile as there was no market to facilitate same.”

“LAB declined to incur the expense necessary to establish a ‘wallet’ in light of the worthlessness of the proposed content,” the suit alleges.

The suit states that MovieCoin has been repeatedly asked to provide the gift in a monetizable form, and has refused to do so.

MovieCoin made a number of announcements in 2018, and attracted some news coverage. In November, the company called off a public sale of tokens due to “overwhelming interest during the company’s private pre-sale.” The company has not made announcements since then, and its PR firm, Prosek Partners, said it is no longer working with the company.

A company representative told Variety on Thursday that the company is “reorganizing.” In a statement, the representative blamed the ballet dispute on Khmel, who is said to no longer be involved with the company.

“The pledge was made by a former principal at MovieCoin Holdings Inc. who is no longer with the company. When MovieCoin parted ways with the individual, he declined to honor the pledge. The company is currently in the process of reorganization and therefore an offer to transfer the pledge to a new entity was proposed but the LA Ballet flatly declined. It’s an unfortunate situation for everyone, and although initially rejected by the LA Ballet, the offer to make a donation through a surviving entity still stands.”

The suit seeks the $200,000 gift, plus $1 million in incidental damages, plus interest.

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/moviecoin-ballet-worthless-tokens-1203198171/
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:13:08 PM

BANKEX Partners with Auditchain and Joins DCARPE Alliance! Be sure to read on the latest

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:26:54 PM

BANKEX Partners with Auditchain and Joins DCARPE Alliance! Be sure to read on the latest

It is good news in current situation when everything is ready to explode I hope in coming days it will bring more exposure to this platform. I hope this platform will outperform in current year and it will be on decent position.
LOST6MIND

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:38:38 AM

A year of a continuous downtrend .. not one decent pump ..
I feel really bad for those who paid 1.48$ in ICO ... they're sitting on a bag of worthless tokens now.
Those who invested 10,000$ in ICO would have 140$ now...
Can't imagine how this token can recover from this insane loss. so sad..  Cry
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:43:45 AM

I feel really bad for those who paid 1.48$ in ICO ... they're sitting on a bag of worthless tokens now.
Can't imagine how this token can recover from this insane loss. so sad..  Cry
I didn't invested on this ICO,  but i was the one of their bounty participants back then. BKX was worth more than $1 while it distributed, and i thought it could be rise more so i hold my token. But if i'd know this token will be becone worthless just like now, i would sell all my token immediatelly back then. Feel sorry with all of BKX's investors, their total ICO was collected around $70 million dollars
7three

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:48:44 PM

Selina Borer 点评了 BANKEX — 1 分
2017年12月29日 ·
Cheaters! My huge recommend is not to buy this token / coin!

Mohd Toha Abdullah 点评了 BANKEX — 1 分
2018年1月28日 ·
You the unscrupulous ico team so much money exchange delays, we have combined global players rights issue you the unscrupulous cheating team, strongly condemn you condemn you

Sai Dashi 点评了 BANKEX — 1 分
2018年4月6日 ·
You have 3 ways to save bkx prices:
1. Lock in the remaining unallocated non-selling bkx tokens. Know that by 2020, because your project is too long the same as wave market TRON, too much uncertainty, you have confidence that investors can have confidence. The wave market TRON never fell below the issue price in dollar terms, but fell against bitcoin, wave field TRON the wave field TRON is very responsible for locking 30% of the TRON held by the team.Tron has skyrocketed by 20 times since Dec 19, 2017.
2. Announce the eth usage and eth address you raised for the investor to monitor. If you divide the eth then bkx will be worthless.
3. Take out a $5 million repurchase in the secondary market, you can buy back 20 million bkx at the current price, which can be used as a team incentive in the future, and at the same time lock in accordance with the first unallocated non-sale bkx by 2020 Use. You are always very proud of what your colleague Ripple is, then you should learn how Ripple locks a large amount of tokens held by the team for the benefit of investors. Tron was founded by a former Ripple employee and also learned that Ripple holds a lock on the team. A large number of tokens, Ripple and Tron now rose the most, because the team most in line with the interests of the most investor interests. {{
{Because of the high recognition of the wave network TRON network's prospects and the further protection of the vital interests of TRON supporters in the wave field, the rapid development of the TRON global network in the wave field and the growing community has been promoted. The Tron operator of the wave field operator Tron Foundation hereby declares: The 34.2518% TRX owned by the Tron Foundation, ie, 34251807523.9 TRXs, will be fully locked before January 1, 2020, and cannot be withdrawn or traded. The account address is: 0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83
"wave field TRON" statement on Tron Foundation holding TRX
In the meantime, the TRON mainline of the wave field will be launched. The Tron Foundation will announce the address of the main chain at the first time. Welcome to TRON's supporters and believers. Tron Foundation December 19, 2017}}}

Antanas Baranauskas 点评了 BANKEX — 1 分
2018年2月7日 ·
No listing on exchanges and failed promises ONLY. Idiot telegram admin does not allow to talk on telegram group about coin price, no discussion - about anything, so for that this channel need + filtering words that you are typing??
WORST COIN EVER!

이재흥 点评了 BANKEX — 1 分
2018年2月28日 ·
They sold out the locked token.It seems to be an idiot enough to know the meaning of the lock. Bankex always lie. A team without trust, faith, and morality. Regret investment. Keep in mind. Avoid Russia ico. They can be technically superior. But it is not moral.

gembira

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:19:35 PM

Bankex spending money wisely, not wasting them. The company is setting up and preparing for the STOs, among the top players in the space. This is the best marketing

And when are you going to have first STO? This should be next step in crypto after ICOs, but seems we only have IEO (which are the same unusefiull like ICO)  Undecided
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:26:14 PM

Bankex spending money wisely, not wasting them. The company is setting up and preparing for the STOs, among the top players in the space. This is the best marketing

And when are you going to have first STO? This should be next step in crypto after ICOs, but seems we only have IEO (which are the same unusefiull like ICO)  Undecided

At present there are no dates for the first STO to be launched. Check out the STO Framworks page to learn more about, BANKEX's Proof-of-Asset Protocol, a universal solution that transforms assets into liquid digital securities known as security tokens, these will then be listed.

Make sure to stay tuned and all developments will be posted here
jtalk
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:30:53 PM

This is fully understandable that Bankex has done work of its side already by completing platform and different protocols to facilitate STO's. It now depends solely on the market to enter in the security tokens phases which sooner or later will be seen. There has been lot already so we may expect sudden demand in coming weeks/months for STO's hopefully.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:38:30 PM

This is fully understandable that Bankex has done work of its side already by completing platform and different protocols to facilitate STO's. It now depends solely on the market to enter in the security tokens phases which sooner or later will be seen. There has been lot already so we may expect sudden demand in coming weeks/months for STO's hopefully.
bankex is indeed not just any project, but what makes Bankex's market demand decrease is the lack of investor and trader confidence in BKX, obviously this is a serious problem, if you look at the chart from BKX you will understand, and it is terrible

gembira

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:14:24 PM

And when are you going to have first STO? This should be next step in crypto after ICOs, but seems we only have IEO (which are the same unusefiull like ICO)  Undecided

At present there are no dates for the first STO to be launched. Check out the STO Framworks page to learn more about, BANKEX's Proof-of-Asset Protocol, a universal solution that transforms assets into liquid digital securities known as security tokens, these will then be listed.

But do you have some candidates who are interesting in issuing security tokens on your platform? Can you name some of them?
Are you going to make your own BKX token as security token?
Ascoldtut

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:57:11 AM

But do you have some candidates who are interesting in issuing security tokens on your platform? Can you name some of them?
Are you going to make your own BKX token as security token?
The team believes STO is the future for blockchain, so they are preparing the infrastructure to be the pioneers. However, BKX is a utility token at the moment. You can read the team plan here:
https://blog.bankex.org/bankex-partners-with-malta-to-bring-its-sto-to-enterprises-and-customers-alike-bcf44e5eea89 Bankex is in talks with different companies, however, their names cannot be revealed until it's announced officially.
7three

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:45:41 AM

Can't imagine how this token can recover from this insane loss. so sad..  Cry

Unfortunately I bought their tokens a long time ago. And my investments was disappear. And I don't see any developments of their platform. So what should I think?    Cry Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 »
  Print  

Jump to: