Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19041 times)
CryptoPR

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:04:15 PM

More from this Scam:

So from the power of everybody mining, the new coins to be issued for the next 50 years are to be distributed in the following way:
83% to the REcoin TRUST, 15% to the miners themselves, 2% to 'Charity'

Who is this Trust? Turns out the trust is just him. So everybody mines this guy's coins. He takes the money of the ICO which will then go under the name of his own trust. He does whatever he wants with it. Brilliant. Everybody mines and he has to do nothing himself.

From his site:
"REcoin is led by an experienced team of brokers, lawyers, and developers and invests its proceeds into global real estate based on the soundest strategies"
Well show us who these people are? How do you think people will throw money at some RE that other people will own?

More from the site:
"No dividends are paid out to any beneficiaries, meaning that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus expenses, and maintenance."
So as you see, this guy buys real estate he will own, and any profits made from the growth of value of that real estate go directly for him to buy more. No body gets any future cut!

More from his site:
"The society of REcoin holders control the cryptocurrencyand vote for any investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% of REcoin’s market value or more."
Is this society the coin owners? Who is this 'society'?
If 83% of all the coins go to himself, he is immediately the majority needed to make any investment decision.

SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

For me, the indicator of reliability and stability of REcoin is that it is supported by real estate in advanced economies such as the US, Switzerland and others. But it's also important to wait for the right time to invest, is it really profitable to invest in August, or is it worth waiting for the autumn?
Well,as the initial sale of 10,000,000 REcoins will be at a 15% discount,I guess it is more profitable to invest in August

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

When launched, the REcoin ecosystem will consist of/be represented by the following Internet partner platforms:
101rebid - an online platform for conducting auctions for the sale/lease of real estate;
101cowork - Internet service for finding/offering real estate services;
101news - a news site dedicated to real estate;
101mls - a classified ads platform designed specifically for Realtors;
101fundit - an online platform for crowdfunding in real estate.

Why not create one platform in one place, combining all these partner? I think it much comfortably for parthers and clients at all
I wouldn't agree with you,as for me I prefer different platforms dedicated to different themes not to get confused 

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:50:05 PM

We read: "By the time of launch, the REcoin ecosystem will be represented by internet partner platforms that include: ... 6 partners"

It seems to me that this is not a very convincing list. Why is the recoin-ecosystem so insignificant by the time of launch? Will other partners be connected? When will this happen? Do we have guarantees that other platforms will be connected? What are the indisputable benefits of real estate market players from participating in the recoin-ecosystem?
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

We read: "By the time of launch, the REcoin ecosystem will be represented by internet partner platforms that include: ... 6 partners"

It seems to me that this is not a very convincing list. Why is the recoin-ecosystem so insignificant by the time of launch? Will other partners be connected? When will this happen? Do we have guarantees that other platforms will be connected? What are the indisputable benefits of real estate market players from participating in the recoin-ecosystem?

Yuliya, These are all made up "companies" and charities by the same guy!! Just look it up:

https://www.101help.org/en
http://101aid.org/ourteam
http://101food.org/ourteam
http://101med.org/ourteam

and so it goes! All under the umbrella of this supposed "Live Love Laugh Global" 'foundation" where again he is the only person in the company along with two other made up fake names, and some advisor friends from his native Ukraine:
http://lllglobal.org/en/who-we-are/

Now all of these are under the super corporation called 101LEGO. Visit their website and see again who is the only person listed:
http://101lego.com/

But sure they accept international wires as donations. Could be some crazy money laundering or tax evasion scheme he is running. Who knows?

Now look at the coin's site where it says the foundation that will be getting all this charitable help:

"The right to charitable assistance is provided by:
Charitable Foundation Live Love Laugh Global, 2% annual mining."

So that is again himself! If this guy is really based in the US he is making the biggest mistake of his life with this ICO. Whatever he is into will get uncovered sooner or later. All documented here for posterity. Google uncovers everything

SCAM!!!!
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:54:31 PM

Guys look the reviews on facebook of his 101help company!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/101help/reviews/

Many people from last year saying they are a scam and stole money from them. The look at the latest reviews and how himself and other friends tried to give it 5 stars again!

rudddenko.marina

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:11:17 PM

Lack of info about this project. No total sup...
On 7 August we will have some more information and see how it will develope
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:15:43 PM

Lack of info about this project. No total sup...
On 7 August we will have some more information and see how it will develope
You mean after the actual ICO? haha.

PS. another fake account from this guy
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:33:01 PM

the future is unpredictable
but i have good fellings about it

Not at you one) Immovability good asset, and accordingly and Rekoin
Trofimov34Vlad

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

For me, the indicator of reliability and stability of REcoin is that it is supported by real estate in advanced economies such as the US, Switzerland and others. But it's also important to wait for the right time to invest, is it really profitable to invest in August, or is it worth waiting for the autumn?
Well,as the initial sale of 10,000,000 REcoins will be at a 15% discount,I guess it is more profitable to invest in August
For sure. It would be the best time 2 invest in it. In Aug the price will be the lowest.
serhishulak

Activity: 159

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:43:26 PM

Mining will be relesed whit ICO or after October? Huh

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

For sure. It would be the best time 2 invest in it. In Aug the price will be the lowest.

Working hard on your fake accounts, ah Maksim and familiy? I'll play your game too.
Every time you reply with your fake user accounts I'll post more about the garbage that can be found publicly available online about your coin. And you know how it will end? I will ask on Reddit for this thread to be shared everywhere you have promoted this scamcoin so everything is forever linked to you. We won't let you get away with this one.

RECoin says to be based at the following address: 7260 W Azure Dr Ste, Las Vegas, NV 89130
See:

Note how the actual suite number is conveniently omitted from the address. This is a small shopping center in Las Vegas. But is very easy to corroborate what is happening. If you search for the name of this mogul empire owner MAKSIM ZASLAVSKIY and the address you find his business:

This guy seems to have bought every 101 domain out there. Here you find the Nevada registration of 3 of the companies he has made up:
101COWORK LLC
   http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=pksgaNjeJWMYIolgjdY46A%253d%253d

101LEGO LLC (Rembember the 101LEGO parent company described in all the press releases of this coin??) Roll Eyes
   http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=VAasCii%252b2arPBo52YNOWxA%253d%253d&nt7=0

101NEWS LLC
  http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=Q0DxSopJvVz7pYlp2FiWxQ%253d%253d&nt7=0

As you see the companies are registered under 7260 W Azure Dr, Ste 140, Las Vegas, NV 89130

This address is a small mailing store in that shopping center that provides malibox services for people
http://www.mostlymaillv.com

So there is no company, no Real Estate trust, no real 'Team' of experts. Just this guy and his family

SCAM!!!
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:08:37 PM

Mining will be relesed whit ICO or after October? Huh
Are you serious? Have you not read anything here? This is a scam coin. There is nothing about mining or how it will be done. It is not even clear what the ETH tokens are vs the coin he says he will release and that can be mined.
GraceFoster

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:15:39 PM

Okay. I`ve read all the comments. But I`m still don`t know is it profitable to invest in ReCoin?
Grant Hero

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 10:45:31 PM

Nice job here Crypto!  We need more people like you to help discover and expose the truth about the people / history behind all of these ICO companies.  Collectively our community can help reduce the number of scams out there and protect our investments.
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:50:51 PM

More from this Scam:

So from the power of everybody mining, the new coins to be issued for the next 50 years are to be distributed in the following way:
83% to the REcoin TRUST, 15% to the miners themselves, 2% to 'Charity'

Who is this Trust? Turns out the trust is just him. So everybody mines this guy's coins. He takes the money of the ICO which will then go under the name of his own trust. He does whatever he wants with it. Brilliant. Everybody mines and he has to do nothing himself.

From his site:
"REcoin is led by an experienced team of brokers, lawyers, and developers and invests its proceeds into global real estate based on the soundest strategies"
Well show us who these people are? How do you think people will throw money at some RE that other people will own?

More from the site:
"No dividends are paid out to any beneficiaries, meaning that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus expenses, and maintenance."
So as you see, this guy buys real estate he will own, and any profits made from the growth of value of that real estate go directly for him to buy more. No body gets any future cut!

More from his site:
"The society of REcoin holders control the cryptocurrencyand vote for any investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% of REcoin’s market value or more."
Is this society the coin owners? Who is this 'society'?
If 83% of all the coins go to himself, he is immediately the majority needed to make any investment decision.

SCAM!!!!

Agree. All ICO started by newbies are scams. Because if they are serious about doing something, they would show people their credibility and ability. Using newbie to hide identity is just to get the money and disappear.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:18:21 PM

When launched, the REcoin ecosystem will consist of/be represented by the following Internet partner platforms:
101rebid - an online platform for conducting auctions for the sale/lease of real estate;
101cowork - Internet service for finding/offering real estate services;
101news - a news site dedicated to real estate;
101mls - a classified ads platform designed specifically for Realtors;
101fundit - an online platform for crowdfunding in real estate.

Why not create one platform in one place, combining all these partner? I think it much comfortably for parthers and clients at all
I wouldn't agree with you,as for me I prefer different platforms dedicated to different themes not to get confused 

All in one place. I think many users would be comfortable. Idk but maybe such a site is more difficult for SEO? In any case, this is only my opinion.
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

What is the maximum/minimum amount of REcoin that you can purchase once it comes out?
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:00:07 AM

What is precisely the goal to buy REcoin's coins just in the day it got released?
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:05:29 AM

Is there bounty program yet?
Please give me link if have
thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: