Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19039 times)
CryptoPR

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

What is the maximum/minimum amount of REcoin that you can purchase once it comes out?

Looks like our scammer has been busy buying fake profiles to give him reviews on his FB page too:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/101RECoin/reviews/

Some of the best ones:
Alex Rose reviewed 101 RECoin — 5 star
"This group make my day interesting every time when I check. Good job, guys"

Marina Rudenko reviewed 101 RECoin — 5 star
"Haven't subscribed it yet? You'd better do it nowwwwwwww!"

Misha Vishnia reviewed 101 RECoin — 5 star
"it's №1 page about new very interesting and perspective cryptocurrency which is called RECoin"

Scout Georgenson reviewed 101 RECoin — 5 star
"On my mind, trustable experienced company with good potential in future so it also mines the coins with, in fact, best speed I've ever seen."

You need to pay more than the poor sweatshop guys you hired so at least their comments make sense.

SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natalia_Volkova

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:36:17 AM

oh, finally I can see prices for REcoin. I'm so interestend in it, how many I must buy, what do you think?
I think that by the end of the year its price will increase to $1,500. However, it will be at the level of price of Bitcoin by the and of 2020.
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:24:30 AM

What is precisely the goal to buy REcoin's coins just in the day it got released?
Well,remember in 2009 what was the price of BTC,I guess the algorithm is the same with REcoin,the earlier you buy more you can get in future

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

Well,remember in 2009 what was the price of BTC,I guess the algorithm is the same with REcoin,the earlier you buy more you can get in future

The poor English and statements that make no sense from the fake accounts and their main account show that this guy must have outsourced the whole scam to some group in another country managing their social and media scheme.

SCAM!
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:24:49 PM

What is precisely the goal to buy REcoin's coins just in the day it got released?
Hah, sounds good, but i think it's too early to compare REcoin with BTC
YuliaBabych

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

83% of the mining within the next 50 years of the issue will be invested in real estate .
as for me, it's very profitable for investors
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:10:44 PM

The poor English and statements that make no sense from the fake accounts and their main account show that this guy must have outsourced the whole scam to some group in another country managing their social and media scheme.

SCAM!
If people from other countries are getting excited about REcoin, it doesn't mean that it is some sort of PR group. And calling everyone scammers doesn't really contribute anything useful to this topic.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

SCAM!
You'd rather think before you speak, because most of this people just really try to understand how to use REcoin currency in the right way, the way it should be used, just becuz you think all around you are scammers doesn't allow you to offend future investors.
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

83% of the mining within the next 50 years of the issue will be invested in real estate .
as for me, it's very profitable for investors

Yes very profitable for Maksim who will be the owner of the Real Estate. People getting the coin will not own it. The creator and his own Trust will have control over it.
Plus an extra 2 percent of all the mining goes back to the scammer's own charity.
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:37:22 PM

So i think CryptoPR is doing a great job in exposing 101REcoin. I am having serious doubts on the legitimacy of this project. A one person "team" does not look good. And I have asked already multiple times what the difference is between this project and REX, but still no answer....
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

The coin is new. Ambitions a lot. But, what is its value in reality? Time will tell.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:08:30 PM

I have questions to the concept of the recoin ... Is it worthwhile to buy coins if I do not plan to purchase real estate in the listed countries. Or is recoin an analogue of a securities for preserving my funds and protecting against the inflation? Then it is important to know how easy it is to withdraw money from the recoin ecosystem.
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:13:44 PM

The coin is new. Ambitions a lot. But, what is its value in reality? Time will tell.

We'll see for sure. But all of Zaslavsky's projects have been crowned with success, we hope that this project will also develop
rudddenko.marina

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:08:23 PM

We'll see for sure. But all of Zaslavsky's projects have been crowned with success, we hope that this project will also develop

In August people will see it more precisely.
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

Can you give me more info about other projects of Zaslavsky?
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

SCAM!
You'd rather think before you speak, because most of this people just really try to understand how to use REcoin currency in the right way, the way it should be used, just becuz you think all around you are scammers doesn't allow you to offend future investors.
Bad PR is also PR

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:26:46 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 08:48:28 PM by 101REcoin

Hah, sounds good, but i think it's too early to compare REcoin with BTC
Sure it's too early to compare them it was just an example

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

Can you give me more info about other projects of Zaslavsky?

Let me help you find some of his projects as they won't answer to you. Here is a previous post on that. You can browse and see for yourself. 

We read: "By the time of launch, the REcoin ecosystem will be represented by internet partner platforms that include: ... 6 partners"

It seems to me that this is not a very convincing list. Why is the recoin-ecosystem so insignificant by the time of launch? Will other partners be connected? When will this happen? Do we have guarantees that other platforms will be connected? What are the indisputable benefits of real estate market players from participating in the recoin-ecosystem?

Yuliya, These are all made up "companies" and charities by the same guy!! Just look it up:

https://www.101help.org/en
http://101aid.org/ourteam
http://101food.org/ourteam
http://101med.org/ourteam

and so it goes! All under the umbrella of this supposed "Live Love Laugh Global" 'foundation" where again he is the only person in the company along with two other made up fake names, and some advisor friends from his native Ukraine:
http://lllglobal.org/en/who-we-are/

Now all of these are under the super corporation called 101LEGO. Visit their website and see again who is the only person listed:
http://101lego.com/

But sure they accept international wires as donations. Could be some crazy money laundering or tax evasion scheme he is running. Who knows?

Now look at the coin's site where it says the foundation that will be getting all this charitable help:

"The right to charitable assistance is provided by:
Charitable Foundation Live Love Laugh Global, 2% annual mining."

So that is again himself! If this guy is really based in the US he is making the biggest mistake of his life with this ICO. Whatever he is into will get uncovered sooner or later. All documented here for posterity. Google uncovers everything

SCAM!!!!

101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:57:24 PM

The profits from REcoin are solely used to purchase more secure real estate investments. REcoin’s users are also able to vote on any major investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% or more of the currency’s value.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:02:22 PM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: