Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19039 times)
ICOBank

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

What does that mean backed by real estate?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:16:23 AM

We are pleased to announce that ICO has just started!REcoin tokens now on sale!

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:21:47 AM

What does that mean backed by real estate?
The value of REcoin is guaranteed by American real estate assets, which are held in a trust equal to the value of all REcoins sold. REcoin supports its own ecosystem and runs as their internal payment unit. The system continually grows and is always looking for new partners to extend REcoin’s potential. At the moment, REcoin cooperates with platform’s 101NEWS, 101MLS, 101FUNDIT, 101COWORK, and 101REBID.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:09:23 PM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?

No one is investing their scam here... Only their own fake accounts  Smiley
BrickShares

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

Reserve german translation dev
thank you
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

I saw information that over the first day of the project sold more than 100,000 coins. I think that it makes sense not to wait, but to take a chance. The beginning is good.
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:12:59 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:25:40 PM by CryptoPR

I saw information that over the first day of the project sold more than 100,000 coins. I think that it makes sense not to wait, but to take a chance. The beginning is good.

Hi Yuilya, I am back. At this point it is clear you are just part of Maksim's team, if not him.

More on how this scam ICO works:
For Crypto contributions they are using CoinPayments.net. Each contribution goes to a different address so there is no way we can directly know how many people this guy has scammed.

They are also accepting payments via Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram. Wire transfers are going directly to a Wells Fargo bank account posted on their site once you choose a payment method. Paypal payments go to this "Recoin Group Foundation" the guy created a couple days ago in Nevada using the same PO box store address as seen here:
http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=EHBnQLR8%252bUZChCt9%252frVzSQ%253d%253d&nt7=0

For those new looking to invest on this, make sure you skim through this whole thread and all the fake posts they post to turn the page and hide my comments. Or start in page 7:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014062.120

Honestly, anybody who sends them money at this point deserves to learn a lesson. I already did what I could.

SCAM!!
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

Hi! I want to invest 700 $ in a few days. Can you explain me one thing? Will it be really profitable?
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:55:41 AM

Hi! I want to invest 700 $ in a few days. Can you explain me one thing? Will it be really profitable?
I am sure that yes! Since after 2 days, how the salary will come, I will also put in 1500 dollars!)
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:54:12 PM

Hi Yuilya, I am back. At this point it is clear you are just part of Maksim's team, if not him.

More on how this scam ICO works:
For Crypto contributions they are using CoinPayments.net. Each contribution goes to a different address so there is no way we can directly know how many people this guy has scammed.

They are also accepting payments via Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram. Wire transfers are going directly to a Wells Fargo bank account posted on their site once you choose a payment method. Paypal payments go to this "Recoin Group Foundation" the guy created a couple days ago in Nevada using the same PO box store address as seen here:
http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=EHBnQLR8%252bUZChCt9%252frVzSQ%253d%253d&nt7=0

For those new looking to invest on this, make sure you skim through this whole thread and all the fake posts they post to turn the page and hide my comments. Or start in page 7:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014062.120

Honestly, anybody who sends them money at this point deserves to learn a lesson. I already did what I could.

SCAM!!

Hello CryptoPR!
We are happy that you're still with us and do appreciate your principle position. However we will be trying to change your mind anyway.We have been working a lot,though it's not our best yet.In the soonest future we will have the opportunity to provide you with the announcements of negotiation results with the real estate development companies from Nevada,USA and Canada.REcoin Team has a hope that you are a real person not just a "troll" or a scammer with  only one aim to scary people and throw a monkey-wrench into our work.
Your activity is definitely strange and suspicious as your account was created just couple weeks ago and 90% of all your comments are dedicated only to our topic.Well,thank you so much for being our devout fan.
We provided you with all required information about our fund registration and the trust,we explained you the whole conception and all our visions of ideas.All transactions are open and we speak every day with our investors.But anyway it is not too enough for you...You continue to write the same things.
Could you read at least once our technical white paper and give a competent comment at last?
With the greatest respect to your efforts,
REcoin Team.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
B. Hodler

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:05:54 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 02:00:53 AM by B. Hodler

Your activity is definitely strange and suspicious as your account was created just couple weeks ago and 90% of all your comments are dedicated only to our topic.

lol!
every account that mentions recoin was created in the last month and all they comment about is recoin.
this thread was started on july 11, then coincidentally casey.anthony195 and Jake Roberson created accounts in the next 3 hours. notice how every time casey or jake posts, the other logs on within minutes to reply?

jake's account was logged in for 135 minutes to post 21 messages, an average of 6 minutes. just long enough to log off from one fake account, log in to his to post, then logout to log in to the next fake account
it would take more than 135 minutes to read this whole ridiculous thread, yet jake can just pop in, know what's going on, and leave his brilliant comments

and every one of "yuliya"'s posts is about recoin. interestingly she even posted about it on july 10, before this announcement thread was started on july 11. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1981568.msg20055932#msg20055932. wonder how she would have heard about it?

interestingly most of these same user accounts are banned on the forum.bitcoin.com for spamming, and there's even a warning message about recoin spamming
https://forum.bitcoin.com/recoin-f118/
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:22:54 PM

REcoin Team has a hope that you are a real person not just a "troll" or a scammer with  only one aim to scary people and throw a monkey-wrench into our work.
Your activity is definitely strange and suspicious as your account was created just couple weeks ago and 90% of all your comments are dedicated only to our topic.Well,thank you so much for being our devout fan.

Yes, I created my account here right after you banned me on your FB group for asking questions about the things that were not clear in your strategy. So I moved to the places you can't control.  You sure won me as your biggest fan. Shouldn't be hard to see the people you banned and see that I am a 'Real' person, but you may have hundreds at this point.

There are naive people starting coins and there are scammers. With your fake accounts, banning people and paper organizations yours sure sounds more like a scam than anything else.
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

Your activity is definitely strange and suspicious as your account was created just couple weeks ago and 90% of all your comments are dedicated only to our topic.

lol!
every account that mentions recoin was created in the last month and all they comment about is recoin.
this thread was started on july 11, then coincidentally casey.anthony195 and Jake Roberson created accounts in the next 3 hours. notice how every time casey or jake posts, the other logs on within minutes to reply?

jake's account was logged in for 135 minutes to post 21 messages, an average of 6 minutes. just long enough to log off from one fake account, log in to his to post, then logout to log in to the next fake account
it would take more than 135 minutes to read this whole ridiculous thread, yet jake can just pop in, know what's going on, and leave his brilliant comments

and every one of "yuliya"'s posts is about recoin. interestingly she even posted about it on july 10, before this announcement thread was started on july 11. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1981568.msg20055932#msg20055932. wonder how she would have heard about it?

interestingly most of these same user accounts are banned on the forum.bitcoin.com for spamming, and there's even a warning message about recoin spamming
https://forum.bitcoin.com/recoin-f118/
Hi again CryptoPR.
We see that you've changed your "Image" a bit. But still there is not even one competent comment from you.Though we would really like to know your opinion about our technical part.Among your posts about our suspicious activity
try to write at least something else.However you can use another account for the other post of yours.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
B. Hodler

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

is there a list of properties that recoin owns, or if not, which properties it is looking into buying?
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

I see only 1,934,957 REC are sold , not like any other ICOs finished in hours.So i decide to wait a few days.
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

Hi again CryptoPR.
We see that you've changed your "Image" a bit. But still there is not even one competent comment from you.Though we would really like to know your opinion about our technical part.Among your posts about our suspicious activity
try to write at least something else.However you can use another account for the other post of yours.

Ha, ha. Why would I need a separate account? I can point out all that I need with this one. It just so happens that now with your game in progress more people are looking to find out what this is about and what you have on the table.
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:00:10 PM

I see only 1,934,957 REC are sold , not like any other ICOs finished in hours.So i decide to wait a few days.

How can we even trust that number is real? No ICO funding addresses have been published so there is no way to confirm if this is true.

I can do the same job just like they can by changing numbers on their website:

B. Hodler

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

Here's a great reddit forum about recoin featuring yuliya, marybiggle, emilygreen, denishayes, jake, casey, vlad, maxim and the gang:

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6mf88y/ann_pre_ico_recoin_the_first_cryptocurrency/?sort=old

and another:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_General/comments/6s63j1/recoin_100k/?sort=old
B. Hodler

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

@101RECoin, can you illustrate the process of how investors can expect to make a profit from recoin? with most investments, the investor hopes to buy at one price and sell it for a higher price later. what factors will result in recoin gaining in value? e.g. will the coin be listed on exchanges? is the value tied to the value of the real estate purchased?

what is the procedure for mining? what software is required? when will mining start? when will the blockstream be created? why would miners spend time and money mining when they only receive 15% of the value, with the other 85% going to recoin and charities. mining apparently requires great amounts of expensive hardware and electricity.

which real estate companies have shown an interest in conducting transactions using recoins?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: