Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19041 times)
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

As far as I know real estate is not the most efficient and stable and profitable investment resource. What do you think?

yeah, you're right, but everything today is very risky. so, maybe we must give a chance to it?

Yes, I think that we should give it a chance. As I know about RECoin, the issue of coins for the first year will be close to 9.5% of the planned emission for 30 years, i.e. in the first year, miners will earn almost 1.5 billion REC.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

I really like coins with real assets for backing.

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Can you please explain this since I'm probably not getting it correctly?
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post
Trofimov34Vlad

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:29:59 AM

as for me backing by real estate is not good for cryptocurrency. as i understand for all those tokens would be bought real estate in US. but who would pay taxes every month?? and 1 more, nowadays the price of the real estate in US is falling.
Trofimov34Vlad

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:31:42 AM

i think the only profitable thing in this crypto is its bounty system..
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:10:54 PM

I really like coins with real assets for backing.

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Can you please explain this since I'm probably not getting it correctly?
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post

Thank you for the really important and urgent question.

First of all, the links are fixed. The site was recently changed and we didn't notice. Sorry for troubles and thank you for information.

Back to your question: from the purely mathematical point of view the things are pretty much like you described, but let's modulate the situation first. The guarantee should only be considered as the "safety parachute", in case the price of tokens drops drastically, or disadvantageous pricing continues for too long. But there are more things that we should take into consideration before making any prognoses.
  • 1. The total token volume value and real estate pool value
  • 2. The connection in price between tokens and real estate works only for tokens, not otherwise, so, in any case, the price of real estate will not be affected
  • 3. It comes from the previous one. Iven if the token market drops drastically, the real estate market won't be affected, which will allow us to have funds needed to cover the required volumes.
  • 4. The last, and probably main argument: to bring you scheme into the reality you will require coordinated actions of holders of critical mass of REcoin tokens, which is very unlikely (almost impossible)
Hope it was helpful, we're waiting for your reply.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Walker0118

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:22:21 PM

dont really like this coin Undecided
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for you guys!
We appreciate your support and the confidence you have placed in us.Please let us know if you have any questions.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

Understood you. As for me I took part in the referral and thanks to 6% of each transaction for the friends I had already earned 423 dollars, until it is not so much, but if you consider that this is essentially a bonus and also that the transactions will continue to be in the future and with larger amounts, then it's interesting for me and profitable.
Oh, sounds interesting. Can you tell more about referral program please?
The point is that by attaching your friends to this program you get then 6% from each other's transaction. The more investments made by friends and the more and more often they make transfers with the purpose of for example buying something for crypto currency and you get your interest for it. It is very advantageous if you have many friends who want to invest in crypto currency.
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

i think the only profitable thing in this crypto is its bounty system..
Agree, the more that it is easy and profitable. 30% of Total Bounty Pool Will be Paid for Signature & Avatar Campaign Participants
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

Well guys, I've red an article on Reuters that states that real estate is not an optimal asset to invest in for the next couple of years. Are there any other good investment options for a cautious investor?

lol are u seriously???
real estate is not an optimal asset to invest

so what do you think is better? BTC maybe Cheesy Huh or other crypto? RE is will always good investment if you know where should buying it.

why are you laughing? btc is very good investment, its price is rising everyday. real estate isn't the best today.

btc is good investment but can you live in that? or cooking? i don't think so. it good if you has some money and can spend it for it and then forget for a long time about and wake up one day billionaire. RE is will always better investment that other type
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

As far as I know real estate is not the most efficient and stable and profitable investment resource. What do you think?
At first wiew-yes. But this seems so only because many crypto projects based on real estate have failed. But the Recoin is the most reliable on our days project.
I like your positive! But in fact, I also think so and in my opinion this is the right choice!
MaryBiggle

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:43:31 PM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

Do you think it's worth the risk?
MaryBiggle

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:46:31 PM

Lol, why? It's better to argue, because nobody likes prooflessness!
serhishulak

Activity: 159

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

Well guys, I've red an article on Reuters that states that real estate is not an optimal asset to invest in for the next couple of years. Are there any other good investment options for a cautious investor?

lol are u seriously???

so what do you think is better? BTC maybe Cheesy Huh or other crypto? RE is will always good investment if you know where should buying it.

why are you laughing? btc is very good investment, its price is rising everyday. real estate isn't the best today.

btc is good investment but can you live in that? or cooking? i don't think so. it good if you has some money and can spend it for it and then forget for a long time about and wake up one day billionaire. RE is will always better investment that other type

investing in RE is not buying  Wink

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
MonikaLeop

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

lol are u seriously???

investing in RE is not buying  Wink

WHAT? If it's not buying, we don't need money for investing?
Can you explain your thoughts?
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:16:59 PM

Lol, why? It's better to argue, because nobody likes prooflessness!

ok. say why you like it)
mihohil

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:18:28 PM

lol are u seriously???

so you said that you can live in REcoin, interesting...
mihohil

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

Now there is an opportunity to invest in a recoin with the maximum discount!

In addition, you can participate in the referral program or "recoin social media bounty campaign"

Your fears are understandable, but you can reduce risks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: