Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19036 times)
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Well guys, I've red an article on Reuters that states that real estate is not an optimal asset to invest in for the next couple of years. Are there any other good investment options for a cautious investor?

In my opinion, investment in real estate is changing. A very interesting article about these changes is published in the Forbes.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesrealestatecouncil/2017/08/16/why-passive-investing-in-commercial-real-estate-is-a-smarter-strategy-than-single-family-rentals/#7a83a8a56ed2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wallermadev

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:07:34 PM

Is there anyway I can get involved in this project?

I have a few ideas floating about would be interested in talking with Dev team if at all possible?
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:45:19 PM

I have a few ideas floating about would be interested in talking with Dev team if at all possible?
You can contact the developer team directly via the Facebook group, I believe.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!
wallermadev

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:28:48 PM

You can contact the developer team directly via the Facebook group, I believe.
Thanks ill get in touch with them now.
CryptoPR

Activity: 84

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:04:38 AM

Looks like the moderators at the Bitcoin.com forum already stopped the Recoin spam operation cold on their tracks. Their accounts are getting banned left and right.

A this point in time Maksim's operation is a clear failure and just pathetic how they make a joke out of themselves.

Funny to see all the shallow shatter between all of these fake accounts. Just a reminder to people that these guys just have a fake hype machine going on.
wallermadev

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:59:14 AM

Thanks for the heads up!
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:48:37 AM

Thank you for your interest in our project!for contacting us about sharing your ideas and for additional information please write at:contact@101recoin.com

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:05:31 AM

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for you guys!
And I'm on the contrary very interesting concept) At the moment this is the most real from crypto projects related to real estate.And take just bounty system, very cool did this chip.
And what exactly did not you like?
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:12:59 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

If you want to be successful, you must be risky. In addition, RECoin has many advantages and interesting opportunities as referral program and Bounty Campaign.
Emily_Green

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

If you want to be successful, you must be risky. In addition, RECoin has many advantages and interesting opportunities as referral program and Bounty Campaign.
I wouldn't say that investing in Recoin is risky for you. The problem exists only because it is a new cryptocurrency but it is based on real estate. As for me, this is more than enough to trust Recoin.
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

I really like coins with real assets for backing.

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Can you please explain this since I'm probably not getting it correctly?
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post

Thank you for the really important and urgent question.

First of all, the links are fixed. The site was recently changed and we didn't notice. Sorry for troubles and thank you for information.

Back to your question: from the purely mathematical point of view the things are pretty much like you described, but let's modulate the situation first. The guarantee should only be considered as the "safety parachute", in case the price of tokens drops drastically, or disadvantageous pricing continues for too long. But there are more things that we should take into consideration before making any prognoses.
  • 1. The total token volume value and real estate pool value
  • 2. The connection in price between tokens and real estate works only for tokens, not otherwise, so, in any case, the price of real estate will not be affected
  • 3. It comes from the previous one. Iven if the token market drops drastically, the real estate market won't be affected, which will allow us to have funds needed to cover the required volumes.
  • 4. The last, and probably main argument: to bring you scheme into the reality you will require coordinated actions of holders of critical mass of REcoin tokens, which is very unlikely (almost impossible)
Hope it was helpful, we're waiting for your reply.
Thank you for detailed explanation.
It is clear that it needs a coordinated actions of holders or maybe one investor with sufficient ammout of tokens. What would be done in such a scenario when let's say an investor with sufficient number of tokens wants to claim this? Would you sell the real estate and give him the fiat or can he take the ownership of the real estate? How will you transparently value real estates?

I really like the projects that have some real value behind, but before investing I always have to have a clear picture of the complete story, although I know my questions are not so important at this point in time, since there is a low probability of situations like that. But having a clear picture of this procedures makes coins backed with real assets so special.
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!
Well, a free bunch of money is not likely, but in general yes, I also registered, we'll see what's going on)
Trofimov34Vlad

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:47:27 AM

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for you guys!
And I'm on the contrary very interesting concept) At the moment this is the most real from crypto projects related to real estate.And take just bounty system, very cool did this chip.
nowadays the of real estate in the us is falling down. it's better and profitable to invest in btc or eth. even now
dimadimaivchenko

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

Can u explain me what is the sense of it?
dimadimaivchenko

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:53:29 AM

dont really like this coin Undecided
Could u explain me why?
bacause it is based on the real estate?
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

nowadays the of real estate in the us is falling down. it's better and profitable to invest in btc or eth. even now

I'm fully agree with you, RE isn't the best now
mihohil

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

Could u explain me why?

at first yes, but this is an ICO, so maybe in future more people will believe in it
mihohil

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:37:31 PM

Well, a free bunch of money is not likely, but in general yes, I also registered, we'll see what's going on)

not all will achieve this "free" coins, so will wait & see
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

Could u explain me why?
I think this is only its advantage))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: