Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19039 times)
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:04:49 PM

Real Estate is Changing  for the better now I think Crypto Like Recoin and real will help to diversify this market into the future. 
It explains it right on the site.
But it will be like other crypto.
Trade for btc and probably ether.

Oh, I have heard about this, but why some people are writing "it is scam"??
They don't have enough information?

maybe they don't want to see that information, who knows
Not sure whether you are serious about that, cuz all of this ppl are scam artsits who got payed for writing all the negative reviews about REcoin.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign
I can confirm that CrypoPR is a paid account that spams meaningless negativity about RECoin on different forums.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

Hi guys! I have invested in Recoin (referral program)
Can someone tell me if they do it too and how much profit did you earn?
Recoin had just started. It's too early to calculate the profit
Not too early to realise it is gonna be #1 RE cryptocurrency tho, I guess it passes to main BTC partner.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
I think that the recoin and bitcoin will not compete. Each of these coins will exist and be used separately
Even tough they have different uses, they are still aimed at a similar group of people, who have free funds to invest.
REcoin aims on small time investors, so they can get as big client base for the beginning as it is possible.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:17:21 PM

Not too early to realise it is gonna be #1 RE cryptocurrency tho, I guess it passes to main BTC partner.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
I think that the recoin and bitcoin will not compete. Each of these coins will exist and be used separately
Even tough they have different uses, they are still aimed at a similar group of people, who have free funds to invest.
REcoin aims on small time investors, so they can get as big client base for the beginning as it is possible.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
Yes, this aspect is also important. You're right.

probably, the recoin and bitcoin can be competitors as an investment tool. I meant that they will not compete as a coin, money
helga22richter

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
Yes, this aspect is also important. You're right.

probably, the recoin and bitcoin can be competitors as an investment tool. I meant that they will not compete as a coin, money

The tokens minted during the mining process will be distributed between the miners closing the block (15%)
and 101REcoin Trust (83%), while 2% will go to charity.
helga22richter

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:28:56 AM

Real Estate is Changing  for the better now I think Crypto Like Recoin and real will help to diversify this market into the future. 
It explains it right on the site.
But it will be like other crypto.
Trade for btc and probably ether.

Oh, I have heard about this, but why some people are writing "it is scam"??
They don't have enough information?

maybe they don't want to see that information, who knows
Not sure whether you are serious about that, cuz all of this ppl are scam artsits who got payed for writing all the negative reviews about REcoin.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
There will always be those who criticize. This is normal.
helga22richter

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:30:59 AM

What's the difference between your project and REAL?
Well, first you should tell us what REAL is. The only thing that comes to my mind is Real Madrid football club)

REAL is by my opinion a similar project. I don't want to spam here with other project links, but devs should give us pros and cons against it

Can you explain more about REAL? I don't know anything about it.
nightmip

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:13:43 AM

Well, first you should tell us what REAL is. The only thing that comes to my mind is Real Madrid football club)

REAL is by my opinion a similar project. I don't want to spam here with other project links, but devs should give us pros and cons against it

Can you explain more about REAL? I don't know anything about it.
Well, if this coin is a scam, then it has to be different from other coins. In the author's opinion, you just need to find not a scam project and this will be his understanding of the REAL.(I think so)  Wink
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:26:59 AM

I have read this through from page 20 to the end and have noticed that quite a few questions about the project are not answered.
I wonder why devs don't give the effort to answer them?
To make it easier for them I have sum them here:

You didn't go back far enough. Skim from pages 5/6 forward. You will find more about why this 'company' barely answers the real questions
Could you show some of those unanswered earlier questions? Or are you just here to spam, as usual?

I just posted the ones from page 20 on, on top of previous page.
But anyway, here they are again:

I really like coins with real assets for backing.

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Can you please explain this since I'm probably not getting it correctly?
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post

Thank you for the really important and urgent question.

First of all, the links are fixed. The site was recently changed and we didn't notice. Sorry for troubles and thank you for information.

Back to your question: from the purely mathematical point of view the things are pretty much like you described, but let's modulate the situation first. The guarantee should only be considered as the "safety parachute", in case the price of tokens drops drastically, or disadvantageous pricing continues for too long. But there are more things that we should take into consideration before making any prognoses.
  • 1. The total token volume value and real estate pool value
  • 2. The connection in price between tokens and real estate works only for tokens, not otherwise, so, in any case, the price of real estate will not be affected
  • 3. It comes from the previous one. Iven if the token market drops drastically, the real estate market won't be affected, which will allow us to have funds needed to cover the required volumes.
  • 4. The last, and probably main argument: to bring you scheme into the reality you will require coordinated actions of holders of critical mass of REcoin tokens, which is very unlikely (almost impossible)
Hope it was helpful, we're waiting for your reply.
Thank you for detailed explanation.
It is clear that it needs a coordinated actions of holders or maybe one investor with sufficient ammout of tokens. What would be done in such a scenario when let's say an investor with sufficient number of tokens wants to claim this? Would you sell the real estate and give him the fiat or can he take the ownership of the real estate? How will you transparently value real estates?

I really like the projects that have some real value behind, but before investing I always have to have a clear picture of the complete story, although I know my questions are not so important at this point in time, since there is a low probability of situations like that. But having a clear picture of this procedures makes coins backed with real assets so special.

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Interesting idea, but I'm skeptical. How are you going to actually guarantee there's a real world link between the tokens and the real estate? Who determines what real estate to purchase? What's done with the real estate to provide value to token holders?

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects?  
Real estate backs REcoin in countries with a developed and stable economies such as the United States, Canada, the U.K., Japan and Switzerland.

could someone from REcoin explain how you are working around SEC rules? how they stand up against Howey test?

nmrcngrb

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

Can I get a link on that REAL thing of yours?  (Google doesn't help)
I usualy don't post links to other projects in announcement threads, but if you insist:
https://www.real.markets/
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:15:58 AM

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post

First of all, the links are fixed. The site was recently changed and we didn't notice. Sorry for troubles and thank you for information.

Back to your question: from the purely mathematical point of view the things are pretty much like you described, but let's modulate the situation first. The guarantee should only be considered as the "safety parachute", in case the price of tokens drops drastically, or disadvantageous pricing continues for too long. But there are more things that we should take into consideration before making any prognoses.
  • 2. The connection in price between tokens and real estate works only for tokens, not otherwise, so, in any case, the price of real estate will not be affected
  • 3. It comes from the previous one. Iven if the token market drops drastically, the real estate market won't be affected, which will allow us to have funds needed to cover the required volumes.
  • 4. The last, and probably main argument: to bring you scheme into the reality you will require coordinated actions of holders of critical mass of REcoin tokens, which is very unlikely (almost impossible)
It is clear that it needs a coordinated actions of holders or maybe one investor with sufficient ammout of tokens. What would be done in such a scenario when let's say an investor with sufficient number of tokens wants to claim this? Would you sell the real estate and give him the fiat or can he take the ownership of the real estate? How will you transparently value real estates?

I really like the projects that have some real value behind, but before investing I always have to have a clear picture of the complete story, although I know my questions are not so important at this point in time, since there is a low probability of situations like that. But having a clear picture of this procedures makes coins backed with real assets so special.

Sorry for the long reply*
To begin with, we'll have to do a calculation of whether the total mass of tokens is critical enough for the refund. If yes, then we will do calculations of how much it will affect the market price, and in case that the change is significant enough, we will negotiate with that investor. That negotiation will consider the interests of all sides, but first and foremost, the REcoin community.  There are numerous probable results that will lead to the eventual solving of this situation: from gradual step by step refund to the givage of the part of rights. And one could not predict an outcome with a 100% certainty, there are just too many factors that should be taken into consideration.
I hope I answered your question, but let me remind you once again that this situation has a drastically low chance of occurrence.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:21:11 AM

Thanks

It is clear that it needs coordinated actions of holders or maybe one investor with sufficient ammout of tokens. What would be done in such a scenario when let's say an investor with a sufficient number of tokens wants to claim this? Would you sell the real estate and give him the fiat or can he take the ownership of the real estate? How will you transparently value real estates?

I really like the projects that have some real value behind, but before investing I always have to have a clear picture of the complete story, although I know my questions are not so important at this point in time since there is a low probability of situations like that. But having a clear picture of this procedures makes coins backed by real assets so special.

As for the transparency, the real estate market is one of if not the most transparent market out there. And in our case, all the deals involving buying, lending, or any other operations with real estate will be completely transparent and easily accessible.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

Thanks

Once again, feel absolutely free to ask any questions that come to mind.
Moreover, your questions are really interesting and help the community to get a clearer and more detailed grasp of how it's going to work and better understand our concept. Also, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding. The delays in answers originate from our desire to answer your questions correctly, and some of your questions should be coordinated with a lot of different people.
We are very grateful to you and hope you will understand.
On our side, we understand that real estate market is a very specific one, and in the near future, we are going to make an announcement from a REcoin's founder, which will be mainly about the real estate asset and the REcoin concept as a whole. In connection with recent changes in parts of laws of different countries dedicated to real estate and ICO's we have to react on that and do corrections with all due haste, so the whole team is completely loaded with work right now.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:16:41 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 07:59:29 PM by 101REcoin

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

First of all, one should understand that REcoin project, as an idea, was born several years ago.
The serious work over the concept started more than a year ago. The concept was developed in full compliance with laws of USA and four other countries, which where chosen as the basis for purchasing and functioning of REcoin's fund. Thus it gives the project some flexibility and even the ability to adapt for the changes in law that are yet to come. A lot of time and resources were spent on consultations with lawyers and financial specialists, but in June-August significant changes had ocurred in a law field of USA and other countries. So, there are some points we would like to furhter enlighten.
1. SEC has given more than concrete explanations about ICO and those tokens, that go under the term securities.
The Howey Test is the main point here. It should be passed by all the coins, that are issued under ICOs or other projects.
2. The REcoin tockens are not "securities". We have drawn our concept absolutely clear on that in technickal and marketing whitepapers. We do not GUARANTEE, and do not PROMICE, the direct deductions to the token holders.
3. As for the exchanges, now is quite a difficult moment not only for the REcoin, but for other projects and coins as well. You can ony observe what's happening with a big exchanges, i hope you get this line... But we hope that when  the REcoin token will be completely formed, (from the technica point of view) and will be placed on a big exchanges, the situation will be more clear.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:33:27 PM

I like that the minimum number of coins for purchase is not limited. Almost not limited  Wink  : The minimum unit is 10^-4, or 0,0001 REC
Yes, it's very cool for buyers
Chlen88

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

I'm just waiting for you to hire a manager to manage your project in this promotional campaign, because I'm sure if you do not do promotion on your project, maybe your project will never be known to many people, and will never be successful in the future without the program Bounty campaign. Cheesy
Why do you think so?
Chlen88

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

I've already signed for a special bounty company and I actually feel myself satisfied, nice to know I'm in it! Let's hope I'm gonna get lucky and take those sweety REcoins which will garantee my future as an independent businessman!
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
I can only wish good luck in new ventures. And the bounty program is simply the top.
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

Interesting idea, but I'm skeptical. How are you going to actually guarantee there's a real world link between the tokens and the real estate? Who determines what real estate to purchase? What's done with the real estate to provide value to token holders?

The absolute majority of tokens are not guaranteed by anything,
 their price is totally fictive. In a best case, it's based on the difference between the demand and supply on exchanges.
In our case, the main idea of REcoin token is providing a  backup in form of real estate objects, the total cost of which is a fund, that guarantees the liquidity of tokens.
About how the choices of Real Estate objects are made: I think that this point is already described good enough in our Whitepaper. If to be brief, we are planning to include a voting system for choosing one or another object from the pool. It will be a completely transparent process.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
nmrcngrb

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:49:03 PM

Thanks devs for concrete answers that we were waiting for some time.
I understand that some answers needs to be consolidated with more people, but it is better to tell that you will answer in next days then to just keep us waiting, because it looks like ignoring.
nmrcngrb

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

Thanks

Sorry for the long reply*
To begin with, we'll have to do a calculation of whether the total mass of tokens is critical enough for the refund. If yes, then we will do calculations of how much it will affect the market price, and in case that the change is significant enough, we will negotiate with that investor. That negotiation will consider the interests of all sides, but first and foremost, the REcoin community.  There are numerous probable results that will lead to the eventual solving of this situation: from gradual step by step refund to the givage of the part of rights. And one could not predict an outcome with a 100% certainty, there are just too many factors that should be taken into consideration.
I hope I answered your question, but let me remind you once again that this situation has a drastically low chance of occurrence.

I understand that it has drastically low chance of occurrence since you assure 80% of market price. That means that if I sell coins on market I will always get 20% more. Correct me if I'm wrong.
But anyway if it comes to claiming the backing real estate, what happens to the coins? Are they dumped at the market or it depends on market situation or is there some other solution?
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:23:35 AM

Can I get a link on that REAL thing of yours?  (Google doesn't help)
I usualy don't post links to other projects in announcement threads, but if you insist:
https://www.real.markets/

Well, we can't give you a detailed explanation, since we are not cooperating, and are not able to tell you all the differences since we do not know how REAL exactly works. Moreover, any information we give may be considered a marketing move, especially given it's posted in ANN thread. But, if you're up for it, try comparing our white papers and those of Real, and then enlighten us all. We'll also be grateful if you do a comparison of our projects with a view from a 3rd side, including all + and -. And then we may continue our talk.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: