Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51713 times)
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

Acceptance onto the Yobit exchange is great news! https://yobit.net/en/trade/SHDW/BTC

I have not heard back from liqui.io yet, I will follow up with them.

For any problems with linking your tokens, please email support@shadowera.com

Yobit well known for low cap coins and scam coins..
we need some good exchange..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

Acceptance onto the Yobit exchange is great news! https://yobit.net/en/trade/SHDW/BTC

Agree with you.
Liqui would be good if SHDW got accepted. Hope you'll get positive answer from them.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

Agree with you.
Liqui would be good if SHDW got accepted. Hope you'll get positive answer from them.

Liqui adds only high volume coins, i doubt they consider this one, keep asking from somewhere else.
guesswhat

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

Agree with you.

Liqui adds only high volume coins, i doubt they consider this one, keep asking from somewhere else.

Shadow token is a waves asset and it will never get listed on liquit, I guarantee. I also had 1000 tokens which I paid $0.1 per each, but I know it won't be listed anywhere else apart from waves dex.
ShadowEra (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

Some great reviews recently by players with a lot of experience in TCGs

★★★★★ - by Rainhellfrost - 2017/08/31 - Version 3.5020
A card game with serious depth and as little luck as possible, gorgeous artwork, not a pay to win! Give it a try, if you even slightly interested

★★★★★ - by Jagmaster1129 - 2017/08/31 - Version 3.5020
Have been playing for years now. Donated to the kickstarter campaign as well for the second expansion. This game has steady progressed and has gotten better. Not a money pit either. You can get as pretty far grinding it out and if you choose to buy things (you probably will want to, it is that great) your money goes a long way. Not to mention, you can play on virtually any platform also. Get this game, you will not be disappointed.

★★★★★ - by Booch138 - 2017/09/02 - Version 3.5020
This game set a huuuuge standard for me when it was released. There was nothing like it, and as an experienced paper TCG player (Magic: The Gathering Yu-Gi-Oh, World of Warcraft TCG, Pokémon, etc) I was a little iffy about getting into a mobile version of a card game, but this was fair, didn't take long to get a collection going and more importantly? It is super fun. Incredibly fun. It mashed two of my personal favourite TCG's together in a beautiful fashion; Magic, and the WoW TCG. The resource system is beautiful, no strategy is too broken in competitive play, and the Dev has released consistent enough manner to be able to keep up with current stuff, without the older sets being forgotten. It's still going strong, and I still to this day enjoy it. It's been years. I've played in some tournaments (not super successfully Tongue) and just simply have had fun. It's a good TCG. If you're remotely into them, try them. I love Hearthstone and other mobile TCG's as well. But Shadow Era will always have my heart on the phone/PC screen.

mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:09:58 PM

the price is low, that's the least we can say!

For the moment, I'm very disappointed by this coin … I hope this will change and that it will be referenced on a big exchange

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:15:14 PM

Agree with you.

Shadow token is a waves asset and it will never get listed on liquit, I guarantee. I also had 1000 tokens which I paid $0.1 per each, but I know it won't be listed anywhere else apart from waves dex.

Being a waves asset got nothing to do with it, MobileGo is there and that's a waves asset.
Viscore

Activity: 2982
Merit: 641

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:00:51 AM

Agree with you.

Being a waves asset got nothing to do with it, MobileGo is there and that's a waves asset.
Waves alone are already in bittrex and liqui, there is a chance to be listed in liqui if the volume will grow.
They want to see a great community who supports the project because having a lot of supporters means and increase of trading volume
which is beneficial to a trading site.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
crypto summer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

Does the slack group for this coin exists? any social media marketing going on ? where is the twitter, facebook, instragram page? the site informs nothing about the community platforms. It does not take superhuman effort to create a slack group.come on
crypto summer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:53:04 AM

A card game with serious depth and as little luck as possible, gorgeous artwork, not a pay to win! Give it a try, if you even slightly interested

Have been playing for years now. Donated to the kickstarter campaign as well for the second expansion. This game has steady progressed and has gotten better. Not a money pit either. You can get as pretty far grinding it out and if you choose to buy things (you probably will want to, it is that great) your money goes a long way. Not to mention, you can play on virtually any platform also. Get this game, you will not be disappointed.

This game set a huuuuge standard for me when it was released. There was nothing like it, and as an experienced paper TCG player (Magic: The Gathering Yu-Gi-Oh, World of Warcraft TCG, Pokémon, etc) I was a little iffy about getting into a mobile version of a card game, but this was fair, didn't take long to get a collection going and more importantly? It is super fun. Incredibly fun. It mashed two of my personal favourite TCG's together in a beautiful fashion; Magic, and the WoW TCG. The resource system is beautiful, no strategy is too broken in competitive play, and the Dev has released consistent enough manner to be able to keep up with current stuff, without the older sets being forgotten. It's still going strong, and I still to this day enjoy it. It's been years. I've played in some tournaments (not super successfully Tongue) and just simply have had fun. It's a good TCG. If you're remotely into them, try them. I love Hearthstone and other mobile TCG's as well. But Shadow Era will always have my heart on the phone/PC screen.

it only takes couple of bucks to buy review from fiverr.com or similar sites. This proves nothing
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:50:24 AM

Agree with you.

Waves alone are already in bittrex and liqui, there is a chance to be listed in liqui if the volume will grow.
They want to see a great community who supports the project because having a lot of supporters means and increase of trading volume
which is beneficial to a trading site.

i agree. since waves is listed on liqui and bittrex, those tokens who have used the waves platform in creating their token, it is not impossible to see them to these exchanges as well.. just be patient, they will get there soon.
ShadowEra (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:25:09 PM

it only takes couple of bucks to buy review from fiverr.com or similar sites. This proves nothing

I think it would be prohibitively expensive to try to buy good reviews over a long period of time. You can check on the Google Play store yourself, it has more than 26,000 5-star reviews already.

It's not meant to "prove" anything. They're just player's opinions. You should form your own opinion about the game behind the token. Smiley

There is a huge community behind the game, the official forums are at http://www.shadowera.com

shadowtoken

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

I think it would be prohibitively expensive to try to buy good reviews over a long period of time. You can check on the Google Play store yourself, it has more than 26,000 5-star reviews already.

It's not meant to "prove" anything. They're just player's opinions. You should form your own opinion about the game behind the token. Smiley

There is a huge community behind the game, the official forums are at http://www.shadowera.com

There is no huge community. Your site was offline for hours today and no one cared. Most posts on the forum come from the same 10-20 people since years. The playerbase is tiny for this dead game, and the reason why you tried to "sell if off to the community" with this anonymous, cryptocurrency token scam.

Some of the "reviews" you post sound like you. No one on the forum would ever write something like this. They are also downright lies. I still think it's unlikely they were paid, but who knows...
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

So is the coin dead? Almost no volume, you guys must force people to use it in your game if you want your coin to succeed. Even then I doubt it will grow much.
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:32:47 AM

More weeks pass and more I have doubts for the future of the project !

there is indeed very little volume on exchange and prices are ridiculous …

Are they news (good) to come soon ??

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:13:42 AM

More weeks pass and more I have doubts for the future of the project !

there is indeed very little volume on exchange and prices are ridiculous …

Are they news (good) to come soon ??

Until now there is no good news from dev and team about the future of this coin.
Like other waves platform coins, I think the Shadow Token will bury itself.
But I hope it will not happen.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

price SHDW at Yobit and waves exchange is so different. at yobit high 2500 but waves jus 1700. i think if dev can add to another exchange price will be clime up. but it's so hard because use wallet waves. 
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:33:45 PM

how does the cash rewards system work? you just have to hold the tokens on waves dex and you will get more tokens? or is there something that a user should do within the game itself? thanks in advance

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:43:20 AM

Is there a slack or telegram channel? As OP haven't been online the past 4 days.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

I hope that soon there will be a lot of positive news for this coin
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: