Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 12:15:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 41325 times)
shadowtoken

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

This is in response to JAO from the shadow era forum.

Thanks for asking some real questions. These must be answered by Kyle but for the heck of it i will too while Gondorian scrambles to answer. (Note that i am not the person behind ICO.)

So do Token Holders own 100% of Shadow Era or 60%?

A: 0%

If Token Holders are now shareholders, does that mean the present BoD can be forced out by majority of Token Holders' vote?

A: Tokenholders are not shareholders. Kyle is the board of directors and Gondorian is his puppet. As always.

The profit-sharing scheme is still paid out in Shadow Token.
A: There is no profit sharing at all.

If the value of ST falls, there will be no "profit."
A: The only one who profited was Kyle. He made around 60k (real money, taxable). Maybe he gave Gondorian some of it.

How can ST price rise if there is no demand for it?

Currently, there is no use for ST aside from giving an all-foil deck to the top 100 holders.
Why create Shadow Token at all when there's BTC and other stable altcoins you can already use to sell shares of the game? Without ST, the shareholders' payout would be in BTC or other altcoin, which is more infinitely useful as a trading currency because of the demand.

A: Why use cryptocurrency at all? Because cryptocurrencies are anonymous and not refundable. Perfect for scammers.

There is talk of a trust fund being managed. I don't understand that. Who runs that and what is it for?
A: Most likely Gondorian. Look here: https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/10925102-time-makes-the-world-go-round-ltd?page=overview And the whitepaper says: "A Trust Company incorporated in the United Kingdom will be operated by the Board of Directors." Keep in mind that the whitepaper mostly consists of false and conflicting statements.

He has plans for "Shadowera ltd."

Currently, I have seen no contract legally binding Kyle to uphold his end of the bargain here. For example, if I were to buy all the Shadow Tokens on public sale, that would make me the majority token holder and supposedly, owner of the game.

A: Never. Tokens don't mean anything at all. It's made up fake currency. It was sold with promises (profit share, voting, ownership, etc.), made up numbers and lies. Nothing special for an ICO or Kyle.

But how can that be when token holders have no direct control over the BoD? It is the BoD who proposes, and the token holders just vote. And the voting system is shitty. To vote, you have to use your Shadow Tokens.

A: There has been no voting yet because it would reveal how few hold them and care. It would also be meaningless.

From my current understanding, there is no attractive reason to buy ST. Am I missing something?
A: No.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klarki

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:28:38 AM

Thanks for asking some real questions. These must be answered by Kyle but for the heck of it i will too while Gondorian scrambles to answer. (Note that i am not the person behind ICO.)

You warned many, you know.
Can there be any information on Kyle?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
shadowtoken

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

You warned many, you know.
Can there be any information on Kyle?

What information? Where he lives? His full name? I will not provide this here because it's against the rules.

Go to: https://www.register.com/ and search for shadowera.com and see for yourself.

Search for him on linkedin, youtube, facebook etc. It's all there. (but NOT in the whitepaper or the shadowtoken.io website!)

If you come across "wulven game studios" from vietnam: That was his company and it doesn't exist anymore since early 2013. Which is why the game is basically dead since. He lied about this for many years but it was confirmed from someone who visited the place locally in 2013. He used third party shipping to sell physical cards and registered a temporary company in canada for his Kickstarter scam in 2013. (which contrary to what he says was not a success. cards went live very late, used placeholder art for a year, around 20 features promised never happened, etc. etc. a complete disaster, he paid himself, his sister and her husband with the money and didn't use it on the game).

Which makes This ICO particularly infuriating, because he dropped EVERY promise, wants money for that AND free work from the little community that is left.
sirat01

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

Maybe shadow have no future.Coins is not pumping and devs are maybe inactive.sorry for those people those who bought shadow tokens in ico and holding till now.

lisasteca

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Maybe shadow have no future.Coins is not pumping and devs are maybe inactive.sorry for those people those who bought shadow tokens in ico and holding till now.

dead coin

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 630

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:16:12 AM

I believe this is dead coin but in shocked, who is trying to pump these coins in a regular intervals..
every few days it gets pumped..

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
cryrpt777

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

I believe this is dead coin but in shocked, who is trying to pump these coins in a regular intervals..

I'm still holding some Shadow tokens but unfortunately it's high time to sell it Sad

ensign_lee

Activity: 668

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

I'm still holding some Shadow tokens but unfortunately it's high time to sell it Sad

Why do you hold when you don't see any development about this token? Many have dumped after seeing zero updates on this project.The marketing was good at the start and after ico completed nothing came up.

COVESTING

SPACE
ICO starts on 24th of November
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

Scooby903

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Are you waiting for any miracle to happen
or some pump dump groups pump this coin..

better sell and invest somewhere else

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.