Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy again?  (Read 10836 times)
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?
yes many of them have recovered. the right time to buy

I don't see any of them is recovering now. I have trusted but not lost hope in the alt coin. After the month of july all the coin started falling little by little and there is no recovery still now. If you looks at  doge, Burst, Sia , Dgb they are just continuously dropping. Only Dash coin have done some good job among them.  

louisMTV

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

Wait a while and then buy again. Now BTC is too strong.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:21:26 PM

Buy Alts right now, and sell Bitcoin around october 18th and put all the profits back into the alts

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

Buy Alts right now, and sell Bitcoin around october 18th and put all the profits back into the alts
For now if you do have the funds to buy on altcoin then this is the best time to buy those cheap alts since most of them are on reds because of the fork hype which people sell out their stashes just to accumulate bitcoin
because they know they can  get bitcoin gold on the upcoming fork which is actually a free money that most people do love. For alts this is the best times for cheaper coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:03:38 PM

It is always the crazy cycles. BTC extreme rise, Alts bloodbath and then alts shine, when BTC stops. So great and predictable

Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

Nothing to worry about at all, it's all happening in cycles.  Everything is up right now, you should ride the wave. Then, in a few weeks, when the cycle is on the downward side, you should buy in more.
iopinion

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

I think its a good time to buy some of the altcoins. I’m keeping an eye on them and still waiting for some to go further down.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:15:32 PM

For now if you do have the funds to buy on altcoin then this is the best time to buy those cheap alts since most of them are on reds because of the fork hype which people sell out their stashes just to accumulate bitcoin
because they know they can  get bitcoin gold on the upcoming fork which is actually a free money that most people do love. For alts this is the best times for cheaper coins.

People are stupid, it's free money sure but really not even close to the amount you could make by investing in the right alts right now. 1 bitcoingold is worth 1/10th, so if you want 500$ you need to invest 5000$. Not too many people have 5K to invest, so the free money they'll get will be nothing too special. This will in fact be one of the reasons why bitcoin might dump hard after the fork.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
btc_1001

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:37:17 PM

The market is volatile. Pump and dumps period.

It is a great time to buy altcoins

Lukus

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

How long do you think that this dip will last? At least until one week? until fork? until novemeber? Really hard job to time the market, usually i just put some really ridicously low orders in time like this
MiBambino

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:44:20 PM

How long do you think that this dip will last? At least until one week? until fork? until novemeber? Really hard job to time the market, usually i just put some really ridicously low orders in time like this

Probably at least until the China meeting, after that rumors will feed the market up until oct 25th (btg), after that we'll have the segwit shizzle in november, ... This market doesn't sleep

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

Like others have said, Crypto coins aren't going anywhere.  They'll be here to stay, and the longer they're around, the more their value will increase.  If you're afraid, just buy a little amount of anything and then walk away (just make sure it's a more known coin, not a fairly unknown one).  Go long, and watch, i'm sure you'll make a profit. 

If you're not afraid, then I say stick around and play the ups-and-downs, the pump-and-dumps.  They're happening everywhere. 

Good luck to all  Smiley
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

it's almost always a good time to buy something!  lol
but, i think we're seeing a little bit of a run up right now due to the bitcoin fork.  i'm of the opinion that about 2 weeks or so after the fork, you'll start seeing mass dumping, and then prices will drop again.  This will be a good time to get in.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:58:26 PM

it's almost always a good time to buy something!  lol
but, i think we're seeing a little bit of a run up right now due to the bitcoin fork.  i'm of the opinion that about 2 weeks or so after the fork, you'll start seeing mass dumping, and then prices will drop again.  This will be a good time to get in.
Yes it is always good time to buy for the altcoin, these days is a red days with altcoin. But in bitcoin I feel same experience with bitcoin cash after the hard fork there is a little dump happen in bitcoin price. So we have to decide and take a risks to invest on worth to buy.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:12:21 AM

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?

You have to act now. I am very positive that after bitcoin soared very high just a few hours ago, the altcoins will follow. Since you did not buy when the altcoins were red, then you must do the buying now that they are already showing signs of recovery. If you delay some more, a few hours might be enough to lose some profit.
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

Selective alt coin purchases now will set you up for great profits.

One obvious choice is MTL which is a revolutionary decentralised payment system... many corporates going to be involved.  Metalpay will amaze the world !

See below for more news indicating strong links between the MTL project and some global corporate giants... read between the lines...
https://metalpaynews.com/metal-is-official-sponsor-of-the-necker-cup/

zircon

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:24:32 AM

Like others have said, Crypto coins aren't going anywhere.  They'll be here to stay, and the longer they're around, the more their value will increase.  If you're afraid, just buy a little amount of anything and then walk away (just make sure it's a more known coin, not a fairly unknown one).  Go long, and watch, i'm sure you'll make a profit. 

If you're not afraid, then I say stick around and play the ups-and-downs, the pump-and-dumps.  They're happening everywhere. 

Good luck to all  Smiley
many coin still dying out there. if dev doesn't active. coin will die soon

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

TO be honest,
I am looking for the best time to buy.

I also want to keep my BTC.
By the way,
I am googling many altcoin prediction and I am still waiting for the best time to buy Smiley

This is a very big challenge though. Sometimes the best time will be now.
Why? Waiting for the biggest dip before there will be a pump is like playing with fire.
Example: many guys wanted to buy bitcoin when it dropped to 3000$. But many got greedy and waited for the max dip. Then it was only a few moments on 2.8K and went up to 3500.
Only a few did get it. So instead of paying 3000$ they needed 3500$ now
Correct, being greedy is not just about wanting the price of bitcoin to keep getting higher is also about the people that keep waiting to get the best and cheapest price for bitcoin when it is already cheap, those that did not bought at those prices are probably not going to see those prices ever again, I think it is possible we are never going to see bitcoin below 4000 dollars in a long time.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

As long as you are sure that the price will be higher than the current price mid to long term, buy. You would be very frustrated if you miss the dip totally after price jumps back up again. And don't invest everything. Keep some bucks in case that the price still falls more afterwards.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

You have to act now. I am very positive that after bitcoin soared very high just a few hours ago, the altcoins will follow. Since you did not buy when the altcoins were red, then you must do the buying now that they are already showing signs of recovery. If you delay some more, a few hours might be enough to lose some profit.

Yeah I agree as every time is a great time to buy.
Sometimes the more we wait for something the more we misses it and lose profit.
So when you feel and you think it's good to you then buy it. Don't hesitate or you just regret afterwards.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: