Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy again?  (Read 10838 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:24:30 PM

buy altcoins now, let the dumb people chase the bitcointrain, they're all telling everyone the're gonna get on the fast train but all they do is run behind it, smart people are boarding the train still in the station, because they know it's gonna take off any day now
This is something I agree with, chasing profits does not work, if you want to get into a pump the best time to do it is when there is a dump, right now all the altcoins have very attractive prices the only thing we need to do is select one or several that we would like buy at these cheap prices and wait, if we do this we can easily multiply the net worth of our holdings of crypto.

In my turn I highly agree with you, looking at the coins that have big potential and had been dropped a good amount of percentages you should get in now while they are pretty cheap, its only a matter of time till everything is gonna turn in the beautifull green letters and numbers, I remember when I bought tenx at 0.80$ and it hit $6, I was so happy you cant imagine, a coin that has given you profit is always a trusted coin in my oppinion, this only applies to the good projects and not the shitty ones ofcourse, invest in coins that had a descent price in history because they will get their value back once the altcoin hype is on fire again.
Correct, right now even a coin like ethereum that is the second place in market cap is a very good buy,  ETH is going to go up in price probably up to 500 dollars in the next year, and if you invest in a coin like waves then your earnings are going to be even bigger and as we can see you do not have to take a huge risk and invest in coins no one has heard about, invest in known coins since everything is very cheap right now.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:33:33 PM

People speculate alot about altcoin death and rise of new ones, later dominance of the REAL projects and death of everything else. This could have come earlier than anticipated. There are coins now that may never regain their btc worth since ICO.

Be good, do good, make better.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:26:31 PM

People speculate alot about altcoin death and rise of new ones, later dominance of the REAL projects and death of everything else. This could have come earlier than anticipated. There are coins now that may never regain their btc worth since ICO.

true, but its easy to recognise those coins from the start. Shady marketing tactics, shady developers, highly optimistic plans, no collabs, extreme discounts on presales, ...

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:06:25 PM

Do not be too optimistic, because I'm sure you did not hear that there is another split for the December developer and it will result in: # bitcoin_silver , and the currencies will do exactly what is happening now, They want to raise the price of bitcoin in any way

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:48:49 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?

Yes your right that bitcoin was going down but if you observe that bitcoin also slowly increasing so this is the time to buy a bitcoin this is the time to invest so that in the future or in the other week we see that bitcoin was totally recover and totally increasing this is to make sure that you can earn an income. Me i already have and invest here in bitcoin until its not to late.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

of course at this time I also do not want to be late to participate in bitcoin investment to take advantage of the big pump that will happen next november and we can see how much effect is generated from bitcoin that to all users so they switch to bitcoin although some of them investor as well as altcoin traders.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:07:02 AM

Time to buy back I think when the coin has fallen it is after many red candles, get the good news from the market, based on technical analysis, that may be the realization when the candle touching the bottom boliger band
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:20:08 AM

BTC wise, considering the price speculation some people are making (10k) I think it would still be worth buying as it would still be a great profit (never as amazing as for those who invested early), but still much better profit than anywhere else.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

BLOODBATH!!!

All market are in strong support level now.
I mean they're back when they're started to pump last june (or aug. Correct me if im wrong).

BTC RALLY is on the wayout.
Only stronghand will remain and the weak one's will be shakin' downfall.
I think there should be a decline in the prices of Altcoins from time to time because not every coin should have an enormous pump unless it's Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Xanotick

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

BLOODBATH!!!

All market are in strong support level now.
I mean they're back when they're started to pump last june (or aug. Correct me if im wrong).

BTC RALLY is on the wayout.
Only stronghand will remain and the weak one's will be shakin' downfall.
I think there should be a decline in the prices of Altcoins from time to time because not every coin should have an enormous pump unless it's Bitcoin.

It depends on the quality of the development team. The Bitcoin has only one development team. The Bitcoin Cash has 5 competing teams.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

look at the table , do see what i see ? aren't they all so cheap ? but f*ck there is another fork. bitcoin price will touch 7k $ and if it pass the 7$ , btc than can stop in aroun 7.5 - 7.6 k $. btc dominate %57 of market. thats just so much. that must go around %45 -%47 of market than alts price will make 2x and some of them even 4-5 x.

i hope we will survive after this storm and get again market to buy and sell alts.

MiBambino

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

look at the table , do see what i see ? aren't they all so cheap ? but f*ck there is another fork. bitcoin price will touch 7k $ and if it pass the 7$ , btc than can stop in aroun 7.5 - 7.6 k $. btc dominate %57 of market. thats just so much. that must go around %45 -%47 of market than alts price will make 2x and some of them even 4-5 x.

i hope we will survive after this storm and get again market to buy and sell alts.

I prefer x5, x10 profits a few months from now, over 20, 30% profits a few weeks from now. Bitcoin will not go x5 anytime soon, maybe in a few years, but before that the alts will rise back up

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
boyrocky

Activity: 212

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:27:17 AM

buy alts but make sure that you dont go for the dollar gain but the BTC gain is what should be considered.

i-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:34:44 AM

I think now over buying several altcoins, because now altcoins are dropping down
but soon, I suppose, they will recover ans start to increase again
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

I prefer x5, x10 profits a few months from now, over 20, 30% profits a few weeks from now. Bitcoin will not go x5 anytime soon, maybe in a few years, but before that the alts will rise back up
x5, x10 profits Huh No, that time is gone and you will lose money if you think the market still enough power to do that.
Currently, the trend of the market always changes, you can not know when is the bearish or bullish of any altcoin unless the price of Bitcoin.
Therefore, invest in altcoin is risky, at least it is higher than save my money and be patient in this cycle.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:58:50 PM

x5, x10 profits Huh No, that time is gone and you will lose money if you think the market still enough power to do that.
Currently, the trend of the market always changes, you can not know when is the bearish or bullish of any altcoin unless the price of Bitcoin.
Therefore, invest in altcoin is risky, at least it is higher than save my money and be patient in this cycle.
Sorry that's bullshit (please excuse the word, but I couldn't find a better one).
It has never been easier to get profits of more than 500% than nowadays. Just made 800% with WTC and I'm sure VIB will reach similar values (right now +100%).
Furthermore it has never been easier to predict bearish/bullish markets, because current behaviour is due to only a few big events.
BTC market is bullish right now due to coming hard fork. Therefore altcoins of course are bearish.
After hard fork this will change, because no more hard forks are planned (at least not soon) and current demand is only because people want to benefit from b2x hard fork.
BTC will plummet after fork, at least by 1k, maybe even more. Altcoins will soar (of course not all altcoins, there are many shitcoins) and recover completely. Some may even overcome the old values.

In the past it was almost impossible to predict rates, right know it's very easy.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:53 PM

Sorry that's bullshit (please excuse the word, but I couldn't find a better one).
It has never been easier to get profits of more than 500% than nowadays. Just made 800% with WTC and I'm sure VIB will reach similar values (right now +100%).
Furthermore it has never been easier to predict bearish/bullish markets, because current behaviour is due to only a few big events.
BTC market is bullish right now due to coming hard fork. Therefore altcoins of course are bearish.
After hard fork this will change, because no more hard forks are planned (at least not soon) and current demand is only because people want to benefit from b2x hard fork.
BTC will plummet after fork, at least by 1k, maybe even more. Altcoins will soar (of course not all altcoins, there are many shitcoins) and recover completely. Some may even overcome the old values.

In the past it was almost impossible to predict rates, right know it's very easy.

thank you! The coins that will most likely go x5 in the next 6 to 9 months are, in my opinion:
Sonm (from 0.1 to 0.5$ before Q2 of 2018)
Stratis (from 4.2 to 20$ before Q3 of 2018)
Change (from 0.22$ (etherdelta price) to 10$ before Q3 of 2018)
Datum (after ICO) (from ICO value of 0.01$ to 0.2$ before Q3 of 2018)

Btw you're mistaken about the forks, in december we'll be blessed by Bitcoin Silver, yet another shitcoin built solely for the purpose to ride the profitable bitcoin wave

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

Let buy altcoins immediately. There are some signals point out that altcoins price will raise in near future. Trust me!  Cool

dontknowwhy

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:44:06 PM

Let buy altcoins immediately. There are some signals point out that altcoins price will raise in near future. Trust me!  Cool

thanks for this post i'm going to remortgage the house
hollandalibaykus

Activity: 700
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:34:19 PM

Altcoins will rise faster than bitcoin, you are right. But down faster too. Its so risky and need to luck Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: