Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] paid, the branch is closed.  (Read 19781 times)
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:36:36 AM

Dear participants of the bounty!

We are pleased to inform you that you can get your bounty!

To get tokens SNTR you need to:

1) To add to the wallet address of the contract bounty:

Code:
0x3d05317111A96a1a6aBF31e07B0CfA33173a19AA
2) Add ABI

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"DURATION","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"collectedAddresses","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"name":"tokenAmount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"importReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"teamWallet","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"bountyRewards","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"collectedAddressesCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"startTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"withdrawRemainder","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"}],"name":"clearReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"token","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"},{"name":"_teamWallet","type":"address"},{"name":"_startTime","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Claimed","type":"event"}]

3) Activating the contract on behalf of address (address of party bounty) performing the method claimReward().

4) Please note that the contract is available to obtain tokens SNTR for 13 days, including today.

In conclusion, I want to thank the participants in the bounty for your patience!

Note that despite the fact that we failed to raise the softcap in the framework of earlier conducted the TSO and the bounty we have no obligations to participants, We tried to accrue a bounty from the share of teams.

Thank you for our support! Good luck!

I don't know about to claim my stake, could you or anyone explain more detail?

what needs to be explained, the manager's explanation of the token's claim is clear. follow the steps correctly

so true. what is conveyed by the bounty menager that we must make reference. maybe those who have not got the stake need to contact the manager personally.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:55:14 AM

my name on the list sphreadseed bounty facebook and get full stake but not enter in final seed becouse i am late send email to dev
how to solved that
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

thank you for your information now I have been receive my bounty token I hope this platform can be success

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:26:11 AM

Hi, I am doing the process to withdraw tokens from the contract, which function should choose?  I have tried the obvious one but can't withdraw. In the guide provided in the thread there is no mention what function we should choose and does we have to have eth balance to do that?

Can someone tell what function works for them?

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:40:33 AM

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"DURATION","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"collectedAddresses","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"name":"tokenAmount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"importReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"teamWallet","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"bountyRewards","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"collectedAddressesCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"startTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"withdrawRemainder","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"}],"name":"clearReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"token","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"},{"name":"_teamWallet","type":"address"},{"name":"_startTime","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Claimed","type":"event"}]

3) Activating the contract on behalf of address (address of party bounty) performing the method claimReward().

4) Please note that the contract is available to obtain tokens SNTR for 13 days, including today.

In conclusion, I want to thank the participants in the bounty for your patience!

Note that despite the fact that we failed to raise the softcap in the framework of earlier conducted the TSO and the bounty we have no obligations to participants, We tried to accrue a bounty from the share of teams.

the method claim reward is not working, and is asking for some amount of ETH to send, do we have to enter some eth there to be sent in order to get our tokens? which shouldn't be... what is the amount of gas needed?

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

ive getting more spam email from this team , you know what they saying:

Dear believer, dear community member,

The SilentNotary Premium/ Pre-Sale Has Started.

what a joke.......

give us first our share of this coin.......

i am gonna wait a week , and if i still not getting my coins i will give you guy negative karma ....

You can make it self. In previous page all process by step. I claimed in 2 minutes

i tried so many time everytime i get this :

Contract 0x3d05317111a96a1a6abf31e07b0cfa33173a19aa 
Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]
vipercps

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:

the method claim reward is not working, and is asking for some amount of ETH to send, do we have to enter some eth there to be sent in order to get our tokens? which shouldn't be... what is the amount of gas needed?

Yes, I have the same question. Do we need to send some eth or does this process will have a transaction fee? I really cant understand. Why devs cant send it to us?

What a mess that, too, I'm not able to receive, from the message out of Gas

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
             ██████         █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

What a mess that, too, I'm not able to receive, from the message out of Gas

maybe you need more eth for fee,
i think  it needs at least 0.006 eth to claim the rewards. cmiiw
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

WHAT THE HELL , i payed for nothing ....

all my attemps to get my bounty , everytime i payed for this shit .....

my payed fees:

=========

0.077527716 ETH GONE for nothing..............

I want my fees back........

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:34:27 AM

Instructions provided by the Dev to claim the reward need to clarify details about the gaz fees and minimum ether should be in your wallet. Not everybody can interact with contracts in ethereum; it's a little bit complicated for non professional users. I would also ask if this campaign is still running after the bounty early distribution.
vipercps

Activity: 336

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

I have 0.24 ETH in Myetherwallet, now gives a message with -1 GAS  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
             ██████         █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
nagasaking

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:56:21 PM

wow  Undecided
coupable

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:39:51 AM

The problem of claiming the bounty reward from the contract address still not solved. How to interact with that contract? I have enougn ethereum in my wallet but still show gaz limit as -1. Last day to claim the reward is 01/11 and still no response from anybody help others understanding how this works. Does anybody receive the tokens from the contracts?
cyberdg

Activity: 776
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:06:40 AM

thanks a lot dev
I get my bounty token
thankyou very much

█▀▀▀                    ★  ★  ★     CASINO CRITIQUE     ★  ★  ★     BECOMING CASINO CRITIQUE PLAYER     ★  ★  ★                    ▀▀▀█
=     🎁 NO DEPOSIT BONUS     🎰 FREE SPINS     🤝 PARTNER BONUS     =
█▄▄▄         $$$   WEEKLY CASH DROP $20 MINIMUM     $$$     [   JOIN NOW   ]     $$$        !   OUR CHIP HOLDERS   !
        ▄▄▄█
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:19:08 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 11:46:34 PM by jhenfelipe

I decided to do this since I saw several members posting that they still haven't claimed their coins and there's still no clear step by step instructions. The given one might be unclear to those first timers to use the contract.

Note: This is for MEW users.

STEP 1: Go to www.myetherwallet.com

STEP 2: Click Contracts tab

STEP 3: Put the Contract Address and ABI given by @Sythyn HERE in their correct place in MEW then Click ACCESS

Code:
2) Add ABI (EDIT: I just change it from code to quote)

STEP 4: Click "Select a Function" and choose "claimReward"
STEP 5: Unlock your wallet in anyway you prefer then click WRITE

STEP 6: In my case, Amount to Send ( 0 ) --- and --- the default Gas Limit ( 140650 ) [I edited the image to show how it looks like when I claimed]
NOTE: As far as I know it won't be a success if your Gas limit is -1 . You should put enough Gas, you're able to edit that Gas Limit

STEP 7: Click Generate Transaction
STEP 8: You'll see another pop up page. Confirm that you're sure of making the transaction.

NOTE: You should have eth in your wallet to pay for the fee

Good luck!
coupable

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

I followed all the steps above but it shows me a message that i should have 0.01 eth in my wallet. Gas limit fixed and I have 0.112 in my balance but still shows the same message. This is my address for payment 0xe75dC7Ec9DDc2928A4AF459a61417F553F85AC7F and i can see it in the contract address by the "view reward" function. Am still waiting declaration from participants that they receive their reward. If nobody but me facing issues doing this, so it may be my mistake that i still don't understand enough. Thanks for the further explanation Sir:

I decided to do this since I saw several members posting that they still haven't claimed their coins and there's still no clear step by step instructions. The given one might be unclear to those first timers to use the contract.

STEP 3: Put the Contract Address and ABI given by @Sythyn HERE in their correct place in MEW then Click ACCESS

Code:
2) Add ABI
Code:

STEP 6: In my case, Amount to Send ( 0 ) --- and --- the default Gas Limit ( 140650 ) [I edited the image to show how it looks like when I claimed]
NOTE: As far as I know it won't be a success if your Gas limit is -1 . You should put enough Gas, you're able to edit that Gas Limit

STEP 8: You'll see another pop up page. Confirm that you're sure of making the transaction.

Good luck!
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

why the current price is still low in etherdelta, is it going to get into a good exchange like hitbtc bitrex? I hope going to bitrex Smiley
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

In other words, they only paid a few people so it doesn't look like a complete scam. So they can say it was a mistake etc when confronted with it. When they told you to mail and then did not react to anyone that mailed, from there it was obvious what was going on.

And according to them they have no obligations to you:
and the bounty we have no obligations to participants

So they post a bounty, you work for it and then they tell you that they have no obligations to pay you. I guess it's time to send those negative trust and complaints about these people to this sites admin/moderator.

Still not getting tokens!! just like many other participants!!!  Please, manager, fix this and pay! don't just say that you don't have obligations to pay!

The contract is not redeeming tokens, even with enough ETH/gas on ETH account!

The other thing is how participants can be sure their/our wallets are on your list? which I sent to you already when asked. The spreadsheet should have the wallets and it does not! It is unrespectful and unprofessional on your side!!

If you don't pay us we should give you all of us red negative trust!!

betadin66

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

Code:
2) Add ABI
Code:

Good luck!

i follow your instruction and i not get reward SNTR token , why ?
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

Code:
2) Add ABI
Code:

Good luck!

i follow your instruction and i not get reward SNTR token , why ?
I think before going claim the bounty first you have to check the final spreadsheet, if you eth address is there you will get the rewards of tokens otherwise you not get any tokens so before claiming plz cross check the final spreadsheet.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: