Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79309 times)
dominuspro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

I have received the share from the airdrop today! It wasn't that difficult, so I need some more spams for the next round Tongue

Any usable chrome addon for character counting?

The coin is not even listed anywhere. Why do you want to get it through a signature campaign, masquerading as an air drop?
You would be better off getting bitcoins for a signature campaign.

You know the answer to you question... it's pure speculation for me offcourse.

Please let me know how/where to get bitcoins for a signature campaign.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

For me, the unique airdrop campaign with the signature requirement is a special way to secure DeepOnions without the cost of mining, so there is some I to get a ROI on the project. Maybe try not being judgemental to those trying new unconventional projects.
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:36:32 PM

Im starting to think I will take back my opinion, and my sig space because I just received PM's that I have had posts deleted. I think this game is just that, a game, and one I don't think I'll continue to play..
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:00:27 AM

You can become a jr. Member quite fast and join a lot of Drops within the next 39 weeks.
Sometimes I think "If this was a coin developed by the Bitcointalk Forum, it would be a smart move" Smiley

I don´t think there was a coin within the last several month that raised the lvl of member activity as much as onion.

I agree! The amount of support the project has already is crazy!
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

Im starting to think I will take back my opinion, and my sig space because I just received PM's that I have had posts deleted. I think this game is just that, a game, and one I don't think I'll continue to play..

I got erased 2 posts as well, but to be honest those post both haven´t been as long as 100 characters
and we´re totally useless for the Thread Cheesy
So I don´t mind at all, they just delete the smalltalk and I´m thankfull for hat, because I complained about
too much spam in the Thread a day before they started deleting.

Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

Understood, and I will give it a second shot, I just would hate to invest my time into a project that had the deck stacked against those who participate in its airdrop campaign.
enta2k

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:24:40 PM

It depends on your average activity.
For me it´s not a big time investment, I contribute to several topics im interested in and could almost naturally achieve my 10 posts.
Okay I definitely post more, but 10 posts cost me like 15min overall.

The staking is a bit weird to be honest, but if it really is used for bountys and advertising, it´s fine with me.
I just think of a promising coin that cost me effectively maybe 30min. a week and I have the chance to make some money with it.

Still better than investing 1000$ in an ICO and follow a huge price drop until the coins disappears Wink

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

Do you think this coin has any hope of having high price? I like free money. Just checking in to make a post to get some onion. Hope it is one hundred characters long and doesn't get deleted.

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

Do you think this coin has any hope of having high price? I like free money. Just checking in to make a post to get some onion. Hope it is one hundred characters long and doesn't get deleted.

Without TOR agreement for me any onion coin are scam only. And TOR won't never agree any coin, its not a place to speculate but a place for freedom.
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:43:40 AM

Without TOR agreement for me any onion coin are scam only. And TOR won't never agree any coin, its not a place to speculate but a place for freedom.
TOR doesn't need to agree on anything. If a TOR coin exists that offers security, people will come and use it.

And for now, DeepOnion seems like it could fit the bill. If it really does is something that we won't know until the campaign has been over for a while though. Which is around 2018-2019. If there is still active development by that time, the coin would surely be successful.

For now it's all speculation, but I'm hopeful with little reason to be pessimistic about it.
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:48:18 AM

Unfortunately true, so our airdrops are actually having no value. I will try to get airdrops just for fun from deep onion. Maybe one day, it makes money. Who knows...
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:21:12 AM

Like all valuable coins out there deeponion will need to take long trip before have good value.
For begining for stabile price we need to w8 airdrops are over, and few solid exchange accept him.
But for all of that we nee lot of time to pass...
In any case dont hurry to sell coins, they will find good spot in crypto world because story was very good.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AbdTstpr

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:04:40 AM

i hope to get more Deep onion , wow

There is an airdrop where you can get onions but you need to be at least Jr member to participate and post 10 times 100 characters a week.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

How is the post quality checked. Do they have a totally automated process? Or are they manually checking all the user profiles for the requirements?

ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:18:07 AM

How is the post quality checked. Do they have a totally automated process? Or are they manually checking all the user profiles for the requirements?

You can read it here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
You can check it:

4. How can i check my post how many characters?
Use free Chrome Extension abdulmad
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/character-count/bpjdkinahbalcimnlaijodhiigpfkmjf
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:54:55 AM

It's automated.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
enta2k

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

A program that automatically checks post quality?
Damn, implement that in twitter and there is a decent chance, that trump
doesn´t come over like a fucking retard for 5 sec.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:34:15 PM

A program that automatically checks post quality?
Damn, implement that in twitter and there is a decent chance, that trump
doesn´t come over like a fucking retard for 5 sec.

he will always come over as a retard
solarrobot

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:24:59 PM

No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

You are so close homie. maybe we could combine our posts and split the airdrop
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:14:30 PM

If I am correct, I think the verification is only for characters, not content or quality, the quality and content deletions are based in Onion dev moderated threads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: