Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79312 times)
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:04:25 AM

Is a really good opportunity with this airdrop, so si possible in long term can be remember it as the best airdrop ever.
the future looks brilliant for DeepOnion.

In 10 years DeepOnion will be the new bitcoin, or maybe at least is little brother Wink
I am actually proud to be part of this adventure !

Unfortunately, I don't think that DeepOnion will be the next Bitcoin, since Bitcoin is shortly before making the step to the masses. And despite of the advantages, Deeponion will never do that step. The majority of the people has a negative attitude against everything in connection with TOR. Darknet...Criminals... That is, what most people are thinking. And even that could be changed. At least there are the governments who, for sure, would go with the Bitcoin or other coins, where they can comprehend transactions.

So let us say, Deeponion is going to be the next Monero. Thats quite more realistic (;

U speak from non sense ... Where do you think bitcoin came from ? ...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

Is a really good opportunity with this airdrop, so si possible in long term can be remember it as the best airdrop ever.

In 10 years DeepOnion will be the new bitcoin, or maybe at least is little brother Wink

Unfortunately, I don't think that DeepOnion will be the next Bitcoin, since Bitcoin is shortly before making the step to the masses. And despite of the advantages, Deeponion will never do that step. The majority of the people has a negative attitude against everything in connection with TOR. Darknet...Criminals... That is, what most people are thinking. And even that could be changed. At least there are the governments who, for sure, would go with the Bitcoin or other coins, where they can comprehend transactions.

So let us say, Deeponion is going to be the next Monero. Thats quite more realistic (;

Bitcoin was also the "money of criminals" a few years ago and look at it now. Privacy/anonymity oriented cryptocurrencies like Monero and DeepOnion are considered to be the "money of criminals" now, but they can also become widely used as soon as people realize that protecting their privacy while paying for stuff is really important.

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

Bitcoin was also the "money of criminals" a few years ago and look at it now. Privacy/anonymity oriented cryptocurrencies like Monero and DeepOnion are considered to be the "money of criminals" now, but they can also become widely used as soon as people realize that protecting their privacy while paying for stuff is really important.

A little of education from "Phil Zimmerman"

If intimacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy. Intelligence agencies have access to good cryptographic technology. Similarly, drug and arms traffickers. But ordinary people and grassroots political organizations had mostly no access to these affordable "military-grade" cryptographic technologies. Until now

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

every money is money for criminals, dollars, euros and so on, potentially crypto are less because every single transaction is registered forever in the blockchain when fiat money can change hand by hand (well, also wallet and keys can be given hand by hand) so to make it short is not the medium that is criminal, is the purpose. always.

JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:20:50 PM

I think deeponion has a chance of good success, only few real competitors that I see is Zcash and Zencash. Monero and byteball are quite traceable there are 30% tractability possibility that devs of Monero confirmed themselves. zk-snarks are untracable as of yet, will see with Deep onion, but idea and team are good so should go quite high as a coin.

malavita

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

I think deeponion has a chance of good success, only few real competitors that I see is Zcash and Zencash. Monero and byteball are quite traceable there are 30% tractability possibility that devs of Monero confirmed themselves. zk-snarks are untracable as of yet, will see with Deep onion, but idea and team are good so should go quite high as a coin.
I think deeponion coin will be success by strength of community

Somebody's gotta finance this revolution - you can help by donating supplies, ammo, field hospital beds or simply BTCs here: 1QBNASECM8z2LLojkqZH3s2F8Ur7nhafNc
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 2225

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

most things have two sides of a medal. A car can be use by criminal and by not criminal people. Should I dump my car now?
Anonymous coins could be use by criminal, of course but it can be use by human rights organizations also. Transfer crypto to a member who is in an undemocratic country for example.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:16:55 PM

I think Deep Onion looks really good. Unfortunately I can't participate.
The "criminal" thing isn't really an argument. USD are used by criminals too.

Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

Yes, it's very unfortunate I can't participate either in the Airdrop.
I don't get why they make it a requirement to have an (old) account on here...
A bit disheartening for the new people pouring in...
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

I think deeponion coin will be success by strength of community

That's right, there seems to be a very big community forming around DeepOnion, probably mostly thanks to the well-done airdrop mixed with signature campaign over 40 weeks. And coins with such big community support tend to be much more successful. Also the native TOR integration gives it added value, so I'm also positive about it.

ACQ

Activity: 89

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

Ill be buying some and holding long term, looks promising I must admit  Cool

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

I ignored this coin during its free airdrop campaign.Its price rise to all time high of approx $5.I have seen it around 10cent per coin too.Big surprise.A coin which did not launch any ICO or any other sale rises to moon.Currently participating in its twitter campaign.What will be its next move, nobody & one lesson that no coin is worthless if its true to its commitments.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:19:59 PM

I ignored this coin during its free airdrop campaign.Its price rise to all time high of approx $5.I have seen it around 10cent per coin too.Big surprise.A coin which did not launch any ICO or any other sale rises to moon.Currently participating in its twitter campaign.What will be its next move, nobody & one lesson that no coin is worthless if its true to its commitments.

The airdrop campaign is still ongoing. You still have a chance to stop ignoring it and join the campaign. Just FYI.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Diward

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

What's the best way to obtain DeepOnions right now? Minning? Bountys? Or buying it on novaexchange?
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

I would say that DeepOnion would probably over take some altcoins in terms of Anonymity.

DeepOnion focus more on security and it will benefit us for our privacy. And also the transaction is untraceable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

What's the best way to obtain DeepOnions right now? Minning? Bountys? Or buying it on novaexchange?

Join Nova exchange and buy it there. It's easy to use and easy to buy using a variety of coins e.g. btc, eth, ltc, doge. It will probably list on other exchanges but the price will rise at that point

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

Since your account is too fresh, the best way for you would be buying some on Nova or looking out for Bounties. If you own some ASICs, mining would be worth your time as well. GPU or CPU mining I would recommend against however.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:10:24 PM

Since your account is too fresh, the best way for you would be buying some on Nova or looking out for Bounties. If you own some ASICs, mining would be worth your time as well. GPU or CPU mining I would recommend against however.

I have tried to mine deeponion using GPU miner, I would recommend you to use asics preferably. As for bounties that has been regularly made every now and then, make sure to keep updated in their ANN thread and Deeponion.org community. While tuning in, invest some spare money as the project has a lot of potential to grow. Never miss an opportunity with deeponion, you dont know what future it holds.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:25:56 PM

Dump again. Great buying opportunity.
I thought it would re pump again.

Could it drop to 200 sat, from the actual 360  ?
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

Dump again. Great buying opportunity.
I thought it would re pump again.

Could it drop to 200 sat, from the actual 360  ?
It shouldn't drop below $1 to say the least. A lot of people have been blacklisted so the dumping could continue for a while, but as you've said, that just means a great buying opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: