Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79308 times)
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:23:53 PM

I think people are kinda going nuts over a price drop that is totally normal. It is an incredibly small market cap coin right now. Small changes are much more noticeable than other coins. Plus price increases are not instant after an airdrop. Last airdrop before this one was on August 25th, the price didn't really rise until late in the day on August 27th, and then it really rose on August 28th. People need to calm down about this coin. I expect 90000+ sat by end of day Tomorrow.  

Edit: I would also recommend buying now before the price spike. I bought around 50000 and I am kicking myself for not waiting for this super cheap price. Could have had a lot more onion. Don't miss this opportunity. 

U do know it just a copied source code with another logo right?... Scroll back in the thread and see for youself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitphonics

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:40:08 PM

I think people are kinda going nuts over a price drop that is totally normal. It is an incredibly small market cap coin right now. Small changes are much more noticeable than other coins. Plus price increases are not instant after an airdrop. Last airdrop before this one was on August 25th, the price didn't really rise until late in the day on August 27th, and then it really rose on August 28th. People need to calm down about this coin. I expect 90000+ sat by end of day Tomorrow.   

Edit: I would also recommend buying now before the price spike. I bought around 50000 and I am kicking myself for not waiting for this super cheap price. Could have had a lot more onion. Don't miss this opportunity. 

U do know it just a copied source code with another logo right?... Scroll back in the thread and see for youself

I scrolled back through and I'm not seeing it. Also using source code from another project, and adding on from there sounds fine to me. That is how most great products are created. You do not need to start from scratch to make something perfect. Bitcoin itself used tons of code from an earlier project called Digicash.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:45:27 PM

I am tired of seeing threads in every forum of users trying to hype this coin. does anyone have a right reason to hype it?
right now the devs are giving almost 400 deeponions to every member everyweek, but you can not withdraw them or exchange them to bitcoin for at least 60 or 90 days, and when those days pass, everybody is gonna exchange their tokens, and that is gonna make the price drop a lot because everybody is SELLING.
Please, if i am wrong, please correct me, this is just what i think
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:18:50 PM

I am tired of seeing threads in every forum of users trying to hype this coin. does anyone have a right reason to hype it?
right now the devs are giving almost 400 deeponions to every member everyweek, but you can not withdraw them or exchange them to bitcoin for at least 60 or 90 days, and when those days pass, everybody is gonna exchange their tokens, and that is gonna make the price drop a lot because everybody is SELLING.
Please, if i am wrong, please correct me, this is just what i think

You could be right about everyone selling at the same time, but smart traders will sell either before or a long time after the last airdrop to ensure they won't be selling at the dump price.

Distribution of this coin is a lot fairer than other ico based coins which is in the hands of a few whales

ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:09:24 PM

Would love it, but why do you rhink it could reach 9000 sat tomorrow ( 3x the price right now ) ?
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:24:18 PM

Would love it, but why do you rhink it could reach 9000 sat tomorrow ( 3x the price right now ) ?

To be honest the only information I am basing this off of is previous trends, which with such a new currency aren't always valid. However, with the way this coins is being distributed and handled it wouldn't surprise me if it waves like this at the beginning of its life cycle.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#charts

So far, with a little more than two weeks of data (not great) we see that the trend is increase on sunday to monday, then correction, then restart. I have a feeling this is probably due to salty people selling off after being removed from the airdrop (either correctly or incorrectly so) then the price being driven up by people slowly accumulating at sale prices. Momentum picks up because of the low market cap and high variability, then hits the peak around 70K sat to 110k sat. However this is all high risk estimation at this point. Don't take my word as gospel because a) the currency is brand new on exchanges b) currencies have a tendency to buck trends and c) all it takes is one bad piece of news for an infant currency to tumble into oblivion. I do believe however that this coin has a future ahead of it, and I don't see it falling below 23k sat so right now would be a good time to buy.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

To be honest the only information I am basing this off of is previous trends, which with such a new currency aren't always valid. However, with the way this coins is being distributed and handled it wouldn't surprise me if it waves like this at the beginning of its life cycle.

So far, with a little more than two weeks of data (not great) we see that the trend is increase on sunday to monday, then correction, then restart. I have a feeling this is probably due to salty people selling off after being removed from the airdrop (either correctly or incorrectly so) then the price being driven up by people slowly accumulating at sale prices. Momentum picks up because of the low market cap and high variability, then hits the peak around 70K sat to 110k sat. However this is all high risk estimation at this point. Don't take my word as gospel because a) the currency is brand new on exchanges b) currencies have a tendency to buck trends and c) all it takes is one bad piece of news for an infant currency to tumble into oblivion. I do believe however that this coin has a future ahead of it, and I don't see it falling below 23k sat so right now would be a good time to buy.

I read that today's drop is because somebody dropped 10K or similar amount at once. And the price dropped to 25K satoshi with immediate recover to 30K.

I'm putting a buying order at 19K - just in case, to take cheap onions if somebody else decide to drop a sh*t load of coins.
ManuBBXX

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:31:21 PM

Yeah, I bought like an idiot at 400, 3 days ago.
So sad !
Could had the double amount :!
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:23:39 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 04:52:06 AM by CoinCollector006

Yes, it's very unfortunate I can't participate either in the Airdrop.
I don't get why they make it a requirement to have an (old) account on here...
A bit disheartening for the new people pouring in...

There are at least two reasons why the Deep Onion airdrops campaign is off limits to newbies.

1. Its too easy for dishonest people to create multiple Newbie accounts and claim multiple airdrops from Deep Onion. Needless to say this is dishonest and disminishes the rewards for the honest people that are part of the Deep Onion distribution. Multiple cases of individuals have been caught abusing the ssytem in this manner and have been banned from the campaign.

2. Senior BCT members may be more likely to be active members of the crypto community: blockchain chain developers, graphic designers, web designers, etc and may contribute skills and resources to help build the Deep Onion infrastructure and brand. Simply receiving free shares is of limited help given the track record of failures of other airdropped coins, we need members that seek to actively contribute to build the brand and platform. Deep Onion has taken on a life of its own.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ManuBBXX

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:03:54 AM

The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:04:35 AM

yep currencies most certainly like to buck trends lol.

On the whole i like your analysis however this week i expect to see the price move to lesser extremes. Perhaps too many peeps got chopped last week which created uncertainty in both the community and price this week. Many more will be added to the airdrop this Friday and then we'll see the Mon-Fri trends return. The dev had to do something, it was obvious there were many cheaters so lets hope from here things settle down and we can get on with supporting this coin on/off the markets  Grin.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:09:13 AM

The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

Onion is still around 28K satoshi, but yeah the volume is bigger. Maybe some miners are joining the dump too.

But for me ONION is holding bravely. Usually when BTC is getting down, alts are getting ever worst hits. BTC lost almost 18% in past 24 hours.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:11:14 AM

The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

Onion is still around 28K satoshi, but yeah the volume is bigger. Maybe some miners are joining the dump too.

But for me ONION is holding bravely. Usually when BTC is getting down, alts are getting ever worst hits. BTC lost almost 18% in past 24 hours.

yes starting from yesterday there is a big general correction in act driven by btc ath of recent times. btc is the leader so it is quite in line with recent history of spike and lows but remember: when someone sell others buy, it is important to find the best timing to do or wait the next upward trend

brainit

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

Y we need to be a Jr. Member at least
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:30:15 AM

No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

I think you need to be at least a Member nowadays. Junior was the original minimum, but that changed eventually because of an excessive amount of account hacks and sales.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

You're right. That is a point which I don't like too. To da Moon is a statement, which we can find in every Thread about every coin. Not only DeepOnion.
But if you read about the background of the coin, you probably understand the reason for the hype of it.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:53:03 AM

The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

Did dev has plans to list on better exchange? If he's manipulating the price it will be much harder task on a bigger exchange!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

Did dev has plans to list on better exchange? If he's manipulating the price it will be much harder task on a bigger exchange!
You can check the roadmap, there are plans for listing DO on more exchanges. I think the social media campaign was first though.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

I think you need to be at least a Member nowadays. Junior was the original minimum, but that changed eventually because of an excessive amount of account hacks and sales.

Aghh i'm also just a newbie. i'll just watch all the fun on the sideline. Sort of not getting picked in school  Cry
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:40:51 PM

No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

Aghh i'm also just a newbie. i'll just watch all the fun on the sideline. Sort of not getting picked in school  Cry
There are several people watching from the sidelines currently, including me. If you actually support the project out of your own volition, I'm sure that you'll be able to get some sort of bounty though. I recommend you frequent the DO official forum while waiting for your BCT activity to increase and then see what happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: