Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79308 times)
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:24:02 AM

Is it true that you can actually not register at novaexchange?
just wait they update news
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:11:02 AM

Once Novaexchange has sorted itself out, it will cause the price to increase back to a stable level.

The coin is a current steal for anyone who already has an account on there, go get buying!
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:19:11 AM

Is there any place to get deeponion OTC? Some member-to-member transfer?

Registration on Novaexchange has been unavailable for a few days.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

I think maybe go to marketplace and make a new topic. or just wait some day

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

We already do have a thread for this Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051306.0

Check it out!
bitphonics

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:17:55 PM

Check it out!

Actually I think that thread is currently locked. A new one will need to be made
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:42:49 PM

Check it out!

Actually I think that thread is currently locked. A new one will need to be made

Yes, it seems to be locked. I created a new WTB thread for my inquiry here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152761.0
We can make new OTC thread as well.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:48:57 PM

I am thinking to invest some good amount in deeponion coin, but not sure to w8 little more for bigger amount of coins in circulation.
Do you think price can again go under 1$ in future? I have some amount form airdrop but think in far future coin will be very strong.

Everything can happen in the crypro world, especially if King Bitcoin begins to get down, will bring down all the coins.
If there is stability in the market, then Deep Onion can only grow.
If you are not a man watching the market every day, then buy on Nova and look at the end of 2018 .... YOU WILL BE RICH!  Wink

i doubt deeponion will go below $1, unless there was a serious crash and bitcoin dropped half it's value. Onions are cheap now already considering what it can do so still a good time to buy

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

novaexchange being closed for new registrations is hurting deeponions price at the moment i believe. the dumpers have dumped and the price is now stable. lots of new people want to buy in now as the rules have changed and it's harder to join the airdrop now due to the cheaters. we had to have a  purge of the cheaters and we are now in the recovery stage. we are doing ok
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

Let's do this lovely shit puuuummmp !!!  Grin
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:07:19 PM

I am thinking to invest some good amount in deeponion coin, but not sure to w8 little more for bigger amount of coins in circulation.
Do you think price can again go under 1$ in future? I have some amount form airdrop but think in far future coin will be very strong.

Everything can happen in the crypro world, especially if King Bitcoin begins to get down, will bring down all the coins.
If there is stability in the market, then Deep Onion can only grow.
If you are not a man watching the market every day, then buy on Nova and look at the end of 2018 .... YOU WILL BE RICH!  Wink

i doubt deeponion will go below $1, unless there was a serious crash and bitcoin dropped half it's value. Onions are cheap now already considering what it can do so still a good time to buy

1USD seems indeed a fair floor for this coin, in my opinion

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:12:23 AM

I wanted to get in on this because of the seemingly vibrant community, but none of the giveaways on the DeepOnion forum are honored, Bitcointalk junior members were recently blocked from future airdrops and the coin is only available on a single exchange which is currently closed to new registrations. Frustration, thy name is DeepOnion! Angry

You might try the deeponion forum. I just got the news, many bounties are available to application. I guess the tough application process could be temporary phenomena because dev teams are busying in reviewing the  long banned list right now.

octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:28:03 AM

I wanted to get in on this because of the seemingly vibrant community, but none of the giveaways on the DeepOnion forum are honored, Bitcointalk junior members were recently blocked from future airdrops and the coin is only available on a single exchange which is currently closed to new registrations. Frustration, thy name is DeepOnion! Angry
even Member and Full member have same problem like you. Dev had banned many user

Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:48:19 AM

Sorry for the one who own some deeponion,  but this coin doesn't make sense for me, sounds a lot like a scam

Can you explain the economy behind giving for free tons of coins for being registered in a forum or getting more because you
have a senior level ?  Huh Huh

Why some people wwould like to buy a coin that most of people got for free ! That doesn't create any value

I guess the strategy behind was for  "the developpers" to add it to exchanges , create a hype (signature and free coins) and then sell their coins and get rich from it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
rtinedal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:02:27 AM

Perhaps, their community is almost increasing the number of deep-rooted airdrops of deep onion then when we notice the price of deeeonion is rising the price I think the community raises the price of deepcoin like a bitcoin community also increases the price not a developer. good coin is the deeponion like the other shitcoin.
octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

Sorry for the one who own some deeponion,  but this coin doesn't make sense for me, sounds a lot like a scam

Can you explain the economy behind giving for free tons of coins for being registered in a forum or getting more because you

Why some people wwould like to buy a coin that most of people got for free ! That doesn't create any value

I guess the strategy behind was for  "the developpers" to add it to exchanges , create a hype (signature and free coins) and then sell their coins and get rich from it

they think it's had value like ripple, stellar ( 2 free coin)

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:37:20 AM

i find deep onion really fascinating, the thing that it has no ICO and the one who post the Bounty Campaign has Red Trust on his account, many people decides to join this project. It really makes me wonder plus the fact that this coin will used for Deep Web Activities, i think this will be a big one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

Joining the campaign will get you a free airdrop of Onion, It is also helping the TOR network.

Just to answer your question,

Developer of DeepOnion is giving out free Onion to registered member in the campaign and current value of DeepOnion is $1+ and just to let you know it already hit $5 and it goes down since a lot dumper is selling it for cheap price and also that's why they strict the rules on the campaign to avoid dumpers.

I would say DeepOnion value would rise up to the top before the end of this year since new development is still ongoing.
hendi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:10:25 AM

Joining the campaign will get you a free airdrop of Onion, It is also helping the TOR network.

Just to answer your question,

Developer of DeepOnion is giving out free Onion to registered member in the campaign and current value of DeepOnion is $1+ and just to let you know it already hit $5 and it goes down since a lot dumper is selling it for cheap price and also that's why they strict the rules on the campaign to avoid dumpers.

I would say DeepOnion value would rise up to the top before the end of this year since new development is still ongoing.
at least I have understand this coin
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

DeepOnion can keep dropping, it's not a problem because it is a new coin and will easily recover when the whole alt market recovers. Onions are in demand so it will rise up again.
I also have the same opinion regarding this coin. The project doesn’t appear bad to me but it needs some time to be among the best coins. Quite many people are already investing into this coin since it has potential of refunding their investments manifold more than their original prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: