Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79309 times)
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

I read this is scam and dev is staking premine? Is truth?

DeepOnion is definitely not a scam. Why would it be a scam if I'm earning $$$ every week from the  airdrops? and the dev takes no money from us. The airdrop alone is worth some fortune. So how could it be a scam? NO IT'S NOT. Don't believe what you read because they're just trying to spread FUD with ONIONs. You can trust DeepOnion and the Dev team.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:38:46 PM

From what I know they are using the premine for generous airdrops so tempting that I'm start thinking of it Smiley

Lately there aren't many projects with a real moderation and support like onion. Many are just promising stuff on whitepaper without doing anything after taking the users money.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:08:34 AM

From what I know they are using the premine for generous airdrops so tempting that I'm start thinking of it Smiley

Lately there aren't many projects with a real moderation and support like onion. Many are just promising stuff on whitepaper without doing anything after taking the users money.

U are totally right, dev hold for them 10% of pre-mine (90%), 70% is for AirDrop (dev is not in list ofc), 20% for rewards/bounties.

And this is only AirDrop part, this coin is farmed by dev on PoS but is not seems like a "scam" thing. Rest 10% of coin available on PoW for 10 years.

PoS start at 10% first year and halving second year, to stay at 1% after.

After this explain, actually DeepOnion dont only speak but do thing, DeepSend will be upcoming really soon. DeepTrust will be explained next newsletter. Yeah DeepOnion dev crew do newsletter every week.

This crypto is just awesome, dev's is available and do what they announce, plus is really active like non stop ... A nice community support is added to, with true active moderator and lot of normal member give handful advice.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:31:35 AM

DeepOnion is definitely not a scam. Why would it be a scam if I'm earning $$$ every week from the  airdrops? and the dev takes no money from us. The airdrop alone is worth some fortune. So how could it be a scam? NO IT'S NOT. Don't believe what you read because they're just trying to spread FUD with ONIONs. You can trust DeepOnion and the Dev team.

are you serous or you only spam to get your free coins? They invest a lot of coins then made the hype. That one who will buy it on exchange are crazy. Keep you signature, win your money,don't ask more. And leave it in the good time (before the 40 weeks of course). I have get ban only cause I said the true. zcoin is really anonym, not onioncoin
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:16:49 AM

I can tell why they can say the deeponion scam, because they want to break their value and temporarily try to get our coins. But I really believe that Deeponion is not a scam because it really helps the community.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:34:51 AM

binance exchange also good i think they adding new coins monthly..
if all deep onion  community send them mails i tihnk they can list it on their exchange.

This is  good idea. Although some exchanges in China are going to close down, Binance will continue to stay open and trade with international clients. There is likely to be a workaround e.g. to trade via hong kong so binance will still be a good place to list

glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

binance exchange also good i think they adding new coins monthly..
if all deep onion  community send them mails i tihnk they can list it on their exchange.

This is  good idea. Although some exchanges in China are going to close down, Binance will continue to stay open and trade with international clients. There is likely to be a workaround e.g. to trade via hong kong so binance will still be a good place to list

The dev is working in a new exchange. It will be announced soon. But by the moment he is focussing in new features like DeepTrust and DeepSend. I think we will see DeepOnion in a new exchange in 1/2 months maximum.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

What is the ETA of android mobile app (wallet)? There is no clear discussion about it at deeponion forum.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

DeepOnion is definitely not a scam. Why would it be a scam if I'm earning $$$ every week from the  airdrops? and the dev takes no money from us. The airdrop alone is worth some fortune. So how could it be a scam? NO IT'S NOT. Don't believe what you read because they're just trying to spread FUD with ONIONs. You can trust DeepOnion and the Dev team.

are you serous or you only spam to get your free coins? They invest a lot of coins then made the hype. That one who will buy it on exchange are crazy. Keep you signature, win your money,don't ask more. And leave it in the good time (before the 40 weeks of course). I have get ban only cause I said the true. zcoin is really anonym, not onioncoin

Don't hate because you got banned. Once DeepOnion hits the major exchanges it is going to blow up even more. I personally am a participant of the airdrop and fully intend to buy even more coins on the exchanges once they get to Bittrex or Cryptopia. I have no intentions of selling at any point in the near future. DO for me is a long term hold.

And no, it most certainly is not a "scam." I feel like that is a silly thing to even suggest. Especially given the amount of coins they are giving away and the fact that they didn't even run an ICO for it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

Mobile wallets are scheduled on the roadmap in Q1 2018 .... just go to page 1 of the discussion and you can find everything.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Scam is just the way that angry people are used or excluded by airdrop.
Find me another community like DEEP ONION guys and I'll pay you with 1000 onions!

Exchanges will come in time ... better now that DEV and Team work on developing the roadmap.
Why are you in a hurry? Do you just want to download the onions in NOVA?
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:41:38 PM

Grin
some people can't join deep onion then blame them. If they scam just avoid it. dont waste your time. people known what they are doing
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

I like the coin but can't join the airdrop.  Huh

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:51:00 AM

Don't hate because you got banned. Once DeepOnion hits the major exchanges it is going to blow up even more. I personally am a participant of the airdrop and fully intend to buy even more coins on the exchanges once they get to Bittrex or Cryptopia. I have no intentions of selling at any point in the near future. DO for me is a long term hold.

And no, it most certainly is not a "scam." I feel like that is a silly thing to even suggest. Especially given the amount of coins they are giving away and the fact that they didn't even run an ICO for it.

Where did you saw I "hate" ? I said keep your signature and your free money. I said what I really think on the main thread but they deleted my posts,if I really want to keep them I wouldn't have said anything and doing what you do, promote it cause your boss said so (or you will loose your next coins).

If you like it so much go buy a bunch on exchange (stop lying, of course you will never do:)

At least,don't call that an airdrop,cause it's not.
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:29:57 AM

This is not a scam and it will give huge profit.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:06:44 AM

What do you think? Onion going to boom?

Cant really tell it for now. But they are really serious in promoting it in social media. Have a friend who is paid doing it on facebook and twitter.

supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

So it is good time to buy DeepOnion guys. Looks like we have the bottom around 20000-25000 satoshi. Unfortunately Nova is not available at the moment. 

They blocked IP ranges because of some attacks. Use TOR to access the novaexchange and it will work.

Passion.
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:21:01 AM

I can safely say, this is not a Scam at all.

The Dev does not stake the premine, anyone who opens their wallet will see the total weight of the network is not ridiculously huge, except when the Airdrops are being given out.

The rest of the time the network weight if a reasonable amount allowing people to use the POS function easily and fairly.

The coin itself have a huge growing community, and communities are what make these coins. It grows by hundreds of new members a week.

Overall its one to watch for the future.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1778
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

I can safely say, this is not a Scam at all.

The Dev does not stake the premine, anyone who opens their wallet will see the total weight of the network is not ridiculously huge, except when the Airdrops are being given out.

The rest of the time the network weight if a reasonable amount allowing people to use the POS function easily and fairly.

The coin itself have a huge growing community, and communities are what make these coins. It grows by hundreds of new members a week.

Overall its one to watch for the future.

DeepOnion is pretty working fairly right now. The scam accusation that once gave doubt to several people about this coin has been buried with the very big number of followers of the project. The moment of truth will be after the airdrop is done, which is quite long way later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

Did you try to join? Your account looks fine.

Either way, if you really want to join you should just put the signature on and keep posting on the BCT and DO forums. It might take some time but the devs will probably notice you from what I've seen so far.
cdb1690

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

To be eligible, you have to make at least ten posts with more than fifty characters per week. Keep in mind though that so called low quality posts doesn't count. This for example includes one liners, that is posts with one or two very short sentences. You can read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0 (official bitcointalk signature campaign guidelines) and here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/airdrop-what-is-low-quality-post.685/ (deeponion's guidelines about low quality posts).

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: