Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79309 times)
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:47:17 AM

As others have said, it's a partial scam. See here for example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

scam coins are those without plans and programs to their members. I invested on deep onion because I see that it has programs to its community. Deep Onion will go far than other coins. Check it out after a year or two and see  how much it will cost then.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:14:31 AM

You can't call the coin a scam when it is a free coin.

Scam coins are most ICO nowadays, people only buy into them as they think they will shoot up 5x in value a month after the coin goes live.

However by that point the Devs have made tens of millions of real Fiat cash for these Tokens that are still under development and do virtually nothing other than to be used as a speculation coin.

DeepOnion may have 10% held by the core development team, but that means for them to get value, they have to help increase the coins price. This makes those who buy the coins or who receive them in the airdrops profits.

It makes perfect business sense on their part and unlike all the actual Scam ICO out there that offer you a worthless token for your money, DeepOnion already has a huge community.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

im have interesting in this project as long as the dev active, i think this coin can be worth someday, and looking for they forum, they have huge community, i hope this project to exist in long time
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:41:27 AM

Well said, 10% to the development team seems entirely reasonable to me and in line with other coins. I firmly believe deeponion is going places!
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:52:01 AM

Well said, 10% to the development team seems entirely reasonable to me and in line with other coins. I firmly believe deeponion is going places!

plus you don't have to invest fiat money! i really don't get how can anyoine call it a scam when most part of the coins are freeely distributed via airdrop/signature campaing, bounty and community support.
sure you can buy on market (small market as of today) but c'mon guys! this is not an ICO with a lot mist around it ;-)

so if anyone has doubts about the project join the official forum to see personally how active and collaborative is, with a lot of projects going on

in the next months you will see the new features and the true interest around the project

kevinnmr

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

Deep Onion is great...Untraceable...On the TOR network...TOR is like the twin brother of bitcoin..untraceability to its core..well kinda...I think the devs need to update their website and maybe hire some marketing staff...They need to get the word out there..Then there's goling to be a BOOM..Also i like how the devs think of the product first and not concerned about profit...
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:03:54 PM

Deep Onion is great...Untraceable...On the TOR network...TOR is like the twin brother of bitcoin..untraceability to its core..well kinda...I think the devs need to update their website and maybe hire some marketing staff...They need to get the word out there..Then there's goling to be a BOOM..Also i like how the devs think of the product first and not concerned about profit...

That is a very important thing to remember -- the DeepOnion developers are essentially working for free right now. They won't ever make any serious money if they can't deliver on the promises they have made. Because only the development of the project will substantially increase the value of an Onion after the airdrop. Many of these promises they have already fulfilled.

Most coins nowadays (and essentially every scam coin) launches after an ICO. During that ICO the developers make millions (if not more). They make this money BEFORE developing ANYTHING a lot of the time. They make these millions of dollars based upon promises that are almost never even seriously considered. In fact, a lot of the time, these "developers" are entirely fictitious people.

Anyone who calls DO a scam is simply ignorant of the facts. I can tell you, the support staff and developers are real. They are actively working on the project. They are fulfilling promises & take their road map seriously. They also care more about their community than any other crypto project I have been involved with.

All the "nay sayers", will see soon enough, that DO is here to stay. DO is the real deal & I have high hopes for the future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

As long as I know the devs are already working on a completely new modern website design. Regarding the marketing, I think it is well spread around the BitcoinTalk forum, there's a lot of videos and a lot of advertising is planned for the future. They also say that DO will be soon listed on some big exchange.
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

As long as I know the devs are already working on a completely new modern website design. Regarding the marketing, I think it is well spread around the BitcoinTalk forum, there's a lot of videos and a lot of advertising is planned for the future. They also say that DO will be soon listed on some big exchange.

Hopefully they make it onto Bittrex, that'd be absolutely huge for the future of the coin. I can't wait to see the new website. Based on the developers previous work I expect it to be nothing short of stunning. I'm excited about the DeepVault feature as well, that could be a game changer!
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:15:11 PM

Any exchanges besides NovaExchange? I wish to buy a couple a hundred onions but I heard that the only exchange where onions are traded are disabled for new registrations.

I believe it the only one, sadly enough. I for one is looking forward to a listing on another exchange. Maybe after the airdrops are finished first?  Embarrassed

Right now, Nova is the only exchange where you can buy or sell this coin. Up until last week it was closed to new registrants, but it is open now. I registered about a month ago and have bought onion on three occasions there with positive experiences each time.

shapoy

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

Deep Onion is gonna doing big
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

That is a very important thing to remember -- the DeepOnion developers are essentially working for free right now. They won't ever make any serious money if they can't deliver on the promises they have made. Because only the development of the project will substantially increase the value of an Onion after the airdrop. Many of these promises they have already fulfilled.

Most coins nowadays (and essentially every scam coin) launches after an ICO. During that ICO the developers make millions (if not more). They make this money BEFORE developing ANYTHING a lot of the time. They make these millions of dollars based upon promises that are almost never even seriously considered. In fact, a lot of the time, these "developers" are entirely fictitious people.

Anyone who calls DO a scam is simply ignorant of the facts. I can tell you, the support staff and developers are real. They are actively working on the project. They are fulfilling promises & take their road map seriously. They also care more about their community than any other crypto project I have been involved with.

All the "nay sayers", will see soon enough, that DO is here to stay. DO is the real deal & I have high hopes for the future.

This has been my point all along since the beginning. They (devs) are putting in far too much effort to make it worth their time if all they plan to do is pulling out without any actual features.
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:37:04 AM

already joined DeepOnion and still newbie here..

I like DeepOnion!

Jagem89

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:38:41 AM

Can someone elaborate on what's onion?
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:04:59 AM

Any exchanges besides NovaExchange? I wish to buy a couple a hundred onions but I heard that the only exchange where onions are traded are disabled for new registrations.

I believe it the only one, sadly enough. I for one is looking forward to a listing on another exchange. Maybe after the airdrops are finished first?  Embarrassed

Right now, Nova is the only exchange where you can buy or sell this coin. Up until last week it was closed to new registrants, but it is open now. I registered about a month ago and have bought onion on three occasions there with positive experiences each time.

will onion get into higher?
I hope will come to higher because now I hold onion Cheesy
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:17:40 AM

What do you think? Onion going to boom?

It seems, Deep Onion is a reliable cryptocurrency, because it`s free airdropped / distributed, not ICO or Crowdfunding. and some more advanced features will be added to the coins, and the dev team is committed to long-term support.
hopefully Deep Onion goes according to the commitment they have made.
Inferior_Username

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks fantastic. Ticks all the reliability boxes.
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:53:56 AM

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks fantastic. Ticks all the reliability boxes.

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks shit. Ticks all the ponzi boxes.
(This post will be deleted cuz mods love this ponzi - please quote to demonstrate censorship at Bitcointalk)

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:10:28 AM

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks shit. Ticks all the ponzi boxes.
(This post will be deleted cuz mods love this ponzi - please quote to demonstrate censorship at Bitcointalk)

Onion mods can't delete this because this topic is not self-moderated like the onion ANN. I'm not that extreme as you about deep onion but somethings is not right and it's in the air. May be because most of their posters sounds like zombies.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

Hi guys,

Just letting you guys know that the Dev just announced in the official thread that all banend and rejected users now get a second chance to apply.
Just follow the application link in mine or any signature.
Don't forget the take the correct signature yourself as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: