Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79309 times)
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:07:05 PM

What do you think? Onion going to boom?

The price of deep onion is slightly rebounding. It used to be more or less 5 cents these couple of days I think. But the value is rising despite the downward direction of the great majority of the altcoins right now. There must have been important announcements made. The airdrop of this project takes a long time.
I was amazed into their airdrop which it have been plan to distributed for a number of months which is unusual for an ordinary airdrop but well the dev planned this thing for it to be avoided to be dumped though. I see this coin does have potential and yet regarding on the price it is somehow on zigzag as of now.
That's to be expected. The core features that would make DO really shine from a utility aspect are yet to be implemented after all. DO should break out of the zigzag around the beginning of 2018. So far everything is moving as it should, with only one hyped pump in between.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:53:54 PM

What makes you thinking that?

I think the rumor (DeepVault) will pump and result in a sale the news happening.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

Deep Onion is still considered by many to be a scam so that's the big overwhelming question. It is inevitable that after 40 rounds of airdrops that the price will crash when people dump. But following that there could certainly be some very nice price rises if development is as promised.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:01:29 PM

DeepOnion is a great and legit coin, how can a coin given for free be a Scam, it makes no sense.

Any ICO that requires money is basically a Scam, your just paying for someones Ideas, and very few have a working product at all, they could just slowly fade away, with tens of millions in investments.

DeepOnion dosent require any investment, its free coins, and they have to work hard on the product increasing its value to get anything back from the 10% that the Dev team will have at the end of the airdrop.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

Deep Onion is still considered by many to be a scam so that's the big overwhelming question. It is inevitable that after 40 rounds of airdrops that the price will crash when people dump. But following that there could certainly be some very nice price rises if development is as promised.

It is indeed inevitable that someone will dump, and as far as I can see, it has already happened a couple of times…. but I say, too bad for them. They will regret that in the end.
Scam? I don’t think so. Who are those many?
I may not write much, but I do read a lot, and this is the best setup, thoughtful and supported project (altcoin) I have seen so far. I grow more fun’d of it each day.
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:33:58 PM

actually is stable low by a month circa, i think it is going to stay around this level with occasional low to 0,6~0,7 USD and high as 1,0~1,1USD

we can expect spikes around new features implementation or user base growth / new exchanges and lows after every airdrop but this is just my opinioni, next year probably will be huge

This person knows what is going on. Price has stablized finally and now it will I too think it will range until airdrops done. After the airdrop is done is when you will see the real value and potential because by then another

exchange will have picked it up and you will see if it is worth its value.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:43:46 PM

actually is stable low by a month circa, i think it is going to stay around this level with occasional low to 0,6~0,7 USD and high as 1,0~1,1USD

we can expect spikes around new features implementation or user base growth / new exchanges and lows after every airdrop but this is just my opinioni, next year probably will be huge

This person knows what is going on. Price has stablized finally and now it will I too think it will range until airdrops done. After the airdrop is done is when you will see the real value and potential because by then another

exchange will have picked it up and you will see if it is worth its value.
There's likely going to be a brief dip after the airdrop completes. I'm personally looking forward to it, since it'll be a lot easier to make accurate predictions about price movements by that time.
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:57:29 PM

Compared to most alts dumping at the moment the price is doing well, this would give me confidence for the price and project going forward.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

Compared to most alts dumping at the moment the price is doing well, this would give me confidence for the price and project going forward.

Yes, today all alts are down, even ETH is down -7% after few days and short joy to be over $300 again.
BUT DeepOnion is going Up. This is because we are strong community with exceptional devs behind. When people realize how valuable are DeepVault and DeepSend, Onion will easily why to $5+

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:00:10 PM

Can I stake this coin with a linux console wallet on my virtual server?

Yeap you can run this wallet on a VM like every wallet Wink

You can find a nice tutorial to install this one on Ubuntu here

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-install-deeponion-on-ubuntu-nix.1639/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CH_Gmnop

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:32:39 AM

Yes, today all alts are down, even ETH is down -7% after few days and short joy to be over $300 again.
BUT DeepOnion is going Up. This is because we are strong community with exceptional devs behind. When people realize how valuable are DeepVault and DeepSend, Onion will easily why to $5+

Does anybody think the price will stay like that, especially btc value, or is it expected to go down more? I know there can´t be made certain predictions, but what is your opinion? Does Deeponion have a chance to survive all the arks kmds dashes moneros etc? ... and eventually grow even bigger?
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:44 AM

The price of deep onion is slightly rebounding. It used to be more or less 5 cents these couple of days I think. But the value is rising despite the downward direction of the great majority of the altcoins right now. There must have been important announcements made. The airdrop of this project takes a long time.

Once the Airdrop is over, this coin will rocket to its rightful place!
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:38:58 AM

Others says that Deep Onion is going to beat Ethereum because Ethereum is always decreases its price and Deep Onion is recently increasing. Maybe it can, but I think it can't because the price of Eth is varying. It means when it decreases, it will increase again 2x eventually and I think Deep Onion's price is not varying. Besides Deep Onion is good coin also I think.

ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:16:53 PM

Innovative Feature DeepVault Released
Introducing the DeepVault Enabled Wallet v1.3!

1. What is DeepVault?
DeepVault is a service allowing you to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain. This enables you or others to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the blockchain.

2. What is a typical use case for DeepVault?
A simple example: you download a new version of the DeepOnion wallet and wish to check if your download is identical to the Dev's release version. You can check this by using the DeepVault feature to see if
your copy's hash matches that of the Dev's release. This completely eliminates the possibility of using a compromised wallet distributed by malicious groups, protecting your onions from theft.

3. What is the owner address? Why do we need it?
The Owner address is a DeepOnion address belonging to the original person that uploaded the document. It
allows the original person to decide whether or not they will allow other people to verify the authenticity of the document. If it is a private document, then you may want to restrict verification to the Owner's wallet only.

4. Why can't I verify my file, I know it was uploaded to the DeepOnion blockchain?
It is possible that the owner of this file does not allow everyone to verify the document (see 3).

5. How much do you charge for using DeepVault? Where do these fees go?
When you register a file with DeepOnion blockchain, the system charges 1 ONION. All future verification is free.

The 1 ONION fee primarily goes to a fund address for future enhancement and support of this feature. A small portion is used as fee for related transactions. The fund address is DUyj8TeHTXwnsdy3AbsfBSye5jZRZ9DkH5.

6. Do you publish the source code for DeepVault?
Due to heavy piracy and the uncontrolled cloning without permission or crediting, in the altcoin domain, the Dev team has decided that the DeepVault code will remain temporarily closed-source. The code will eventually be released but there is no timeline determined at this point.

7. Any tutorials for DeepVault?

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-deepvault.3868/  (Article)

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-introduction-part-2-sneak-peak.3977/ (Video)

8. Is DeepVault available on Mac or Linux wallet?
No. For now the DeepVault feature is only available in Windows wallet. We will provide Mac or linux wallet with DeepOnion feature later

Download the latest version of DeepOnion Wallet Client

Windows v1.3 Wallet (updated at 10/10/2017)

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip

Use DWyFkLbD4CPvxMX3oz81XGpADkSEVm7rtU to verify.
https://mega.nz/#!9qoFUSLJ!dPO2QaovcwjcAn4QkXUB1BtQoSt182rvCrQdZUtBxCE (With DeepVault)

Use DWyFkLbD4CPvxMX3oz81XGpADkSEVm7rtU to verify.
https://mega.nz/#!MiQkmaRB!Vt4GluWxqAm0kAL0w7R5Kjf8FGc5wI7Zh4vefVS1zLg (Without Virustotal false positive warnings)
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:32:57 PM

Huuuu, just send my two first docs to the Deep Onion blockchain. I'm gonna make use of this for sure. Thanks Dev, i LOVEEEEEEEEE it!!
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

Others says that Deep Onion is going to beat Ethereum because Ethereum is always decreases its price and Deep Onion is recently increasing. Maybe it can, but I think it can't because the price of Eth is varying. It means when it decreases, it will increase again 2x eventually and I think Deep Onion's price is not varying. Besides Deep Onion is good coin also I think.

It will take a long time for deeponion to catchup with ethereum, but if you're a patient person then you will be rewarded for it. Eth has already gone to the moon, but deeponion is still developing, hodl and watch the value of DO grow!

HoLeeDik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:30:05 PM

I don't think Deep Onion will be the same as ETH soon, Maybe in 4 years but not by 2018 Q2. However I really think Deep Onion has a very bright future, and it will go to the moon relative to the cheap price it's now.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:47:07 PM

Great to see the Deep Vault feature has been released! Now that it has been released, will we see Deep Onion added on more exchanges???
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

Top notch quality feature release for DeepOnion. How I feel right now about DeepOnion is how Fry feels when he sees something he likes and man I like Wink

https://imgur.com/a/TTOPe

muci1806

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:33:05 PM

This coin literally became famous because of their airdops...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: