Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:26:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79314 times)
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:45:15 PM

its more like a Lotterie.

People that dump first might reduce their wins by not collecting their later airdrops.

But as soon there starts a wave of people dumping the price will fall to nothing.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

This is a coin I don't understand why the price is still very low, the number of tokens in circulation is low and have active team behind it couple with a strong community.
because easier to get, just by joining their airdrop you can get 500-1000 coins free per week.
not lets wait after the last round airdrop end
3-4 weeks after  that we can see the real price value for deeponion

extra combo when

- listed on more exchanges site
- new wallet, logo, web design
- new function added

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

This is a coin I don't understand why the price is still very low, the number of tokens in circulation is low and have active team behind it couple with a strong community.

The price of DeepOnion is low because the exchange (Novaexchange) has not a big volume. I´m my opinion that´s why we are not seeing a raise of DeepOnion. It reached around 5 usd some weeks ago but now it´s stabilized around 0.90/1 usd.

I think we will reach a better price after seeing the coin in another big exchange. The dev is working on that. For sure we will see it listed in a new exchange soon.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:06:32 PM

I don't know, 1$ is pretty good for a project this early on. ONION will grow exponentially after the airdrops and it gets listed on more exchanges.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

I don't know, 1$ is pretty good for a project this early on. ONION will grow exponentially after the airdrops and it gets listed on more exchanges.

I agree with you. Considering that this project is still in its early stage and that its not listed on many big exhanges yet with high volumes, a vaue of almost 1 dollar is pretty good. I truly believe that union will do very good in 2018 and behond!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

I agree with you. Considering that this project is still in its early stage and that its not listed on many big exhanges yet with high volumes, a vaue of almost 1 dollar is pretty good. I truly believe that union will do very good in 2018 and behond!

Yes, the price looks stable at least. $1 each Onion is a good price at this stage. We need to remember that we are in an early stage so it will take some time to reach big prices. We are growing very well. The community is supporting the project and the dev is doing a great job creating new features. I´m seeing updates every week.

That´s why I´m not worried about the price and I´m buying Onions too.  Grin
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:34:04 PM

I feel like a listing on Bittrex would be phenomenal, I know people have mentioned it before. Regardless I can't wait to see what the devs are cooking up, glad to know they are working towards listing ONION on other exchanges.

so would I, im just wondering how DO team would meet the below requirement. perhaps someone can volunteer? There are a few other tricky ones as well, but I see the below requirement as the biggest hurdle.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Enhanced Verified Account of team member on Bittrex - This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin.  That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account enhanced verified.

I'm guessing it will be a 10% shareholder as the core developers will not want to reveal their identity. A listing on Bittrex will be a major bonus for the coin, but it could be a different major exchange instead, lots of good ones out there - perhaps a big Korean exchange.

I wish more people would address this, its the same for DO being listed on all bigger exchanges. Its the elephant in the room for all serious traders waiting for DO to hit a decent exchange. I look forward to this time and hope someone steps up soon to complete the signup.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

All of the alternative coins right now is very cheap and I believe that Deep Onion got affected with the rise of bitcoin, if the community of deep onion will continue to support this project then we will see a big pump soon, lets just wait for the right time.

Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:18:06 AM

All of the alternative coins right now is very cheap and I believe that Deep Onion got affected with the rise of bitcoin, if the community of deep onion will continue to support this project then we will see a big pump soon, lets just wait for the right time.
Exactly. I'm sure non-airdrop investors are still anxious about seeing DeepSend in action too. Once that milestone is cleared we should be heading towards the moon.
thegamekind

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:41:31 AM

how many coin I can get per round? Cheesy anyone know
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:48:03 AM

how many coin I can get per round? Cheesy anyone know
That depends on your activity level. I got 675 last week as a Member, and 590 the week before as a Jr. Member. There's a link to the airdrop stats on the official website that shows the exact numbers for everyone.
raygchannel

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:39 AM

I have only gone through one of their airdrops so far, but it's pretty nice. It's not like they can scam me, other than taking up some of my time. And the dedication and time they give to the project is pretty nice. Most people won't dump because they will get blacklisted, slows down liquidity on the exchanges, but prevents too much selling. So far, I feel positive about the whole project.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

The price of DeepOnion is low because the exchange (Novaexchange) has not a big volume. I´m my opinion that´s why we are not seeing a raise of DeepOnion. It reached around 5 usd some weeks ago but now it´s stabilized around 0.90/1 usd.

I think we will reach a better price after seeing the coin in another big exchange. The dev is working on that. For sure we will see it listed in a new exchange soon.
I think the price is low because of Bitcoin Gold coming out soon and people wanting to dump it. Also, investors are probably still holding back because they're still waiting to see what DeepSend can do when it comes out. But it's not much longer until we should see the price rising.

i think this time will see another story, different from what happened with the bitcoincash fork, maybe i am wrong but this time i won't buy before the fork only to receive the new coin

and sure everyone will dump as soon as possible, but again this is only my opinon!

arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:02:26 PM

My deep onion account is compromised
account showing banned
please help me to active my account
my ETH is also hacked than i know
please help me !
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:35:22 PM

The momentum is building and Onions are getting more known throughout the crypto-verse. I think the BTC spike and all the talk about the upcoming forks are just dominating any other news. Once that is past, and people see that DeepOnions is a fantastic anon coin, things will heat up. Also, Onions only listed on Novaexchange, which is not the best exchange out there. Low volume. Hopefully if DO can list on larger exchanges, things will REALLY take off.

Good time to buy in now, IMHO.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

Deep Onion has a great community which is one of the first things to look for when getting into a crypto.  The devteam is strong and ONION already ha a few unique features that no other crypto has such as DeepVault, DeepTrust and DeepSend.  Also the team behind Deep Onion seems to be pretty talented at marketing too.  I like ONION a lot and can't wait to see my garden start growing Wink.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:58:06 PM

My deep onion account is compromised
account showing banned
please help me to active my account
my ETH is also hacked than i know
please help me !

You won't get much help on this thread as it is an unofficial DO thread. You need to go to the official DeepOnion forum and submit a support ticket and see if the mods can help you. https://deeponion.org/community/

doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:04:35 PM

Good time to buy in now, IMHO.

Absolutely. Just the fact that the price is staying in the range that it is
is a great sign. A lot of other coins are being severely affected by the
fact people are pumping money into BTC because of the fork/s coming
up, DeepOnion holding steady and strong.

I've rarely felt so positive about my holdings as I do now.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

Deep onion seems to have a really good development and team behind it despite many people being a bit skeptical about it, the value seems to be holding steady and it's really a coin to look out for in the future.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Dlikrot

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

Bought 100 onions just to have some. Waiting for my 5 pieces of Baikal Giant 2000 to arrive, that will only mine onions ^^
Gambling. But on second thought; I feel safe Smiley

BTC and KFC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: